🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You Knew The Boy Scouts Were Done A Few Years Back

Girls in the Boy Scouts.

Queers in the Boy Scouts

What could possibly go wrong?

I dont know....maybe they will go camping, earn merit badges and help old ladies cross the street

SJW killed the Boy Scouts.

Congratulations asshole Moon Bats, you got what you wanted.
BSA had to enter the 21st century

Kicking boys out for being gay was not that popular or fair
You know what they say. Get woke go broke. Keeping gays away from vulnerable boys was so popular that when the BSA pandered to gays the normal membership fled.
Not really, only bigoted parents

Kicking boys out for being gay was just wrong

You know what they say. Get woke go broke. Keeping gays away from vulnerable boys was so popular that when the BSA pandered to gays the normal membership fled.

Thinking of the cliché which defines insanity as doing what has been done before, and expecting a different result; perhaps a higher form of insanity involves failing to see or acknowledge the result.

When organizations and businesses pander to freaks, perverts, madmen, and other degenerates, alienating much of the mainstream population, they very obviously lose a lot more mainstream support than what they gain from the degenerate fringes to which they pander. It happens time and time again. I think that the madness of the left wrong isn't just in thinking that they can do what has been done before, and get a different result than they got all the many times before; I think they truly cannot even see the result. They see what they think should happen, what they want to happen, even though it is the opposite of what any sane person can clearly see is happening.

SJW killed the Boy Scouts just like it kills everything else. Liberals fuck up everything they touch in addition to being assholes.

Too bad, it was a great thing for boys.

Thinking of the cliché which defines insanity as doing what has been done before, and expecting a different result; perhaps a higher form of insanity involves failing to see or acknowledge the result.

When organizations and businesses pander to freaks, perverts, madmen, and other degenerates, alienating much of the mainstream population, they very obviously lose a lot more mainstream support than what they gain from the degenerate fringes to which they pander. It happens time and time again. I think that the madness of the left wrong isn't just in thinking that they can do what has been done before, and get a different result than they got all the many times before; I think they truly cannot even see the result. They see what they think should happen, what they want to happen, even though it is the opposite of what any sane person can clearly see is happening.
Actually, in today’s society...
Those who insist on hateful discrimination are the outcasts

As the newly energized Boy Scouts can show. Oh wait. It's failing.

Scouts aren’t failing

They are not as popular as they were 50 years ago, but it has more to do with kids wanting video games over outdoor activities than it has to do with allowing homosexuals

Scouts aren’t failing

They are not as popular as they were 50 years ago, but it has more to do with kids wanting video games over outdoor activities than it has to do with allowing homosexuals
It has more to do with kids going into programs that don't allow deviants. The Mormons are removing 400,000 active Boy Scouts who already don't play video games into an alternative program. Trail Life USA is growing as fast as BSA is shrinking.

Scouts aren’t failing

It has more to do with kids going into programs that don't allow deviants. The Mormons are removing 400,000 active Boy Scouts who already don't play video games into an alternative program. Trail Life USA is growing as fast as BSA is shrinking.
Wouldn’t that growth be because 400,000 Mormons switched organizations?

Once the Boy Scouts decided to admit gays membership started declining. Then came the sex abuse claims. BSA will file bankruptcy and that will be the end of that. You might pipe dream a circumstance where admitting gays, transgenders and girls actually increase membership but factually that isn't true.

Once the Boy Scouts decided to admit gays membership started declining. Then came the sex abuse claims. BSA will file bankruptcy and that will be the end of that. You might pipe dream a circumstance where admitting gays, transgenders and girls actually increase membership but factually that isn't true.
Membership has been declining since the 70s

They are trying to modernize their image. Placating bigots is not modern

Membership has been declining since the 70s

They are trying to modernize their image. Placating bigots is not modern
They will modernize their image right into oblivion.

It's not the liberals who devastated the BSA, it was their leaders who sexually assaulted the young boys they were supposed to protect. Parents no longer trust the organization & supporters wonder why they must now shell out triple to pay legal fees & judgements instead of teaching the boys. Now the BSA has to pay millions to their victims & legal fees. They now have the kids trying to raise triple to pay for those sins & can't afford the fun learning activities the BSA promised them.

Last edited:
My older son went through the Scouting program and was an Eagle Scout.

The Scout Master for his troop was a very good friend of ours and did a great job with the troop for 30 years. The troop was sponsored by our Lutheran church. It was opened to everybody and we never used it to put pressure on the boys outside of the church to join the church.

I helped for several years when my son was in the program as an assistant scout leader.

It was a great program for the boys. We did a lot of fun things. Everything from white river rafting to primitive camping. I think it did the boys a lot of good. They certainly learned a lot of good things and did a lot of fun things. The program taught responsibility.

The church decided that the Boy Scout Organization's decision to allow homosexuals was not consistent with the values of the church and curtailed support. The Troop was disbanded.

That decision by the filthy SJW assholes doomed the program. Kudos to the Mormons for doing the right thing.

Too bad. Once again SJW stupidity has destroyed something really good. Liberalism is always destructive.

How has admitting gays been a benefit? Not at all. Gay men will always be attracted to organizations composed of boys. But the BSA used to toss them out. Now they can't. Now the lawsuits start.

The Boy Scouts certainly deserve their demise. They were offered a deal by the devil. Admit perverts and increase membership. The BSA fell for Satan's promise and will now lose everything. Which was the goal all along.

Forum List

Back