🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You Knew The Boy Scouts Were Done A Few Years Back

We don't need to boy scouts....raise your own kids rather than having them join some club to do it for you.

We don't need to boy scouts....raise your own kids rather than having them join some club to do it for you.
Scouts give boys access to many activities that parents alone can’t or don’t do

Trail Guides USA will continue to provide those activities without the anal fisting. No matter what you say the poor Boy Scouts are done. If they exist at all it will be as a completely gay organization. The uniform will be a stay away flag to normal parents.

Trail Guides USA will continue to provide those activities without the anal fisting. No matter what you say the poor Boy Scouts are done. If they exist at all it will be as a completely gay organization. The uniform will be a stay away flag to normal parents.
Trail Guides USA is as gay as it comes
Cheap knock off

Got Eagle Scouts?

BSA had to enter the 21st century
Kicking boys out for being gay was not that popular or fair
You know what they say. Get woke go broke. Keeping gays away from vulnerable boys was so popular that when the BSA pandered to gays the normal membership fled.

Thinking of the cliché which defines insanity as doing what has been done before, and expecting a different result; perhaps a higher form of insanity involves failing to see or acknowledge the result.

When organizations and businesses pander to freaks, perverts, madmen, and other degenerates, alienating much of the mainstream population, they very obviously lose a lot more mainstream support than what they gain from the degenerate fringes to which they pander. It happens time and time again. I think that the madness of the left wrong isn't just in thinking that they can do what has been done before, and get a different result than they got all the many times before; I think they truly cannot even see the result. They see what they think should happen, what they want to happen, even though it is the opposite of what any sane person can clearly see is happening.
Actually, in today’s society...
Those who insist on hateful discrimination are the outcasts
Oh, you mean like the troop in Post 11?

Wait, lemme guess -- that's somehow not discrimination.

You know what they say. Get woke go broke. Keeping gays away from vulnerable boys was so popular that when the BSA pandered to gays the normal membership fled.

Thinking of the cliché which defines insanity as doing what has been done before, and expecting a different result; perhaps a higher form of insanity involves failing to see or acknowledge the result.

When organizations and businesses pander to freaks, perverts, madmen, and other degenerates, alienating much of the mainstream population, they very obviously lose a lot more mainstream support than what they gain from the degenerate fringes to which they pander. It happens time and time again. I think that the madness of the left wrong isn't just in thinking that they can do what has been done before, and get a different result than they got all the many times before; I think they truly cannot even see the result. They see what they think should happen, what they want to happen, even though it is the opposite of what any sane person can clearly see is happening.

I don’t have any problem if someone wants to form an all girl troop

Cheap knock off

Got Eagle Scouts?
When gays are discovered they are told to leave and directed to the Gay Boy Scouts.

Yup, I called it.

Yup, I called it.
The Girl Scouts are putting an end to the girl boy scouts.

Scouts now charge $30 for a small $2 bag of POPCORN to fund legal settlements over scout leaders molestation cover-up.

My wife & neighbors refuse to buy it because they know the money won't benefit the kids going door to door.

Cheap knock off

Got Eagle Scouts?
When gays are discovered they are told to leave and directed to the Gay Boy Scouts.
Glad to get them away from a hate group

Scouts now charge $30 for a small $2 bag of POPCORN to fund legal settlements over scout leaders molestation cover-up.

My wife & neighbors refuse to buy it because they know the money won't benefit the kids going door to door.

Same goes for Girl Scout Cookies
My sons troop stopped selling Trails End Popcorn because it was a lot of work for little profit return

We went to selling troop decorated Christmas Wreaths over the Thanksgiving weekend. We kept all the profit. Funded the troop for the year

Once the Boy Scouts decided to admit gays membership started declining. Then came the sex abuse claims. BSA will file bankruptcy and that will be the end of that. You might pipe dream a circumstance where admitting gays, transgenders and girls actually increase membership but factually that isn't true.
Membership has been declining since the 70s

They are trying to modernize their image. Placating bigots is not modern
They will modernize their image right into oblivion.

Boy Scouts are viewed as just a camping club where you learn to build fires and tie knots.

Not very exciting to young people today. Opening membership to girls is one step. There will not be coed troops but separate girls troops

The Scouts have recognized that rejecting gays who are good scouts and have done nothing wrong is not a good policy in modern society.

Obviously you were never in the scouts otherwise you'd know how damn stupid that statement is. For one something obviously missing in your upbringing was how to be a better man. I learned about honestly, integrity, patriotism etc, etc, etc in addition to tying knots and camping I learned how to cook, hunt, track, survive, Morse code, electronics, swimming, boating, canoeing, map and compass skills, kayaking, and much much more. I even stayed with scouting after several years in the boy scouts as a teen in the explorer scouts.

Yup, I called it.
If the Boy Scouts roll over to the man-hating freaks who screech about TOXIC MASCULINITY, they deserve to end.

Bout to pull 2 of my kids from it. When we lived in a different town my son had GREAT scout leaders,went camping constantly did hikes, all kinds of stuff he could use in life,tying knots,learning to identify plants,marched in parades. Here where we live now its all run by damn women...its horrible.

Yup, I called it.
If the Boy Scouts roll over to the man-hating freaks who screech about TOXIC MASCULINITY, they deserve to end.
The boy scouts won't have a choice. The girl scouts are suing for trademark infringement. The boy scouts will at least have to end the outreach to girls. Presumably trans will still be acceptable.

Once the Boy Scouts decided to admit gays membership started declining. Then came the sex abuse claims. BSA will file bankruptcy and that will be the end of that. You might pipe dream a circumstance where admitting gays, transgenders and girls actually increase membership but factually that isn't true.
Membership has been declining since the 70s

They are trying to modernize their image. Placating bigots is not modern
They will modernize their image right into oblivion.

Boy Scouts are viewed as just a camping club where you learn to build fires and tie knots.

Not very exciting to young people today. Opening membership to girls is one step. There will not be coed troops but separate girls troops

The Scouts have recognized that rejecting gays who are good scouts and have done nothing wrong is not a good policy in modern society.

Obviously you were never in the scouts otherwise you'd know how damn stupid that statement is. For one something obviously missing in your upbringing was how to be a better man. I learned about honestly, integrity, patriotism etc, etc, etc in addition to tying knots and camping I learned how to cook, hunt, track, survive, Morse code, electronics, swimming, boating, canoeing, map and compass skills, kayaking, and much much more. I even stayed with scouting after several years in the boy scouts as a teen in the explorer scouts.
I was involved in scouts for 20 years, my son is an Eagle Scout

In addition to monthly camping trips (no matter how cold) he learned shooting, archery, sailing, kayaking, white water rafting, rock climbing, mountain biking, he even piloted a plane.
He also learned first aid, cooking, citizenship, government and leadership

Those skills are valuable even if you are gay or a female

Will not comment on your son's involvement with the gay scouts.

Were they gay?

I don’t know. There were some kids you may question. Some leaders both male and female you could question.

What I can say is they were good kids and good leaders

Forum List

Back