You know Obama is scared when he makes a speach about Rush a frickin entertainer.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
that is my vent for today, just pointing out how childish Obama is. carry on.

Did Bush Jr evver comment on Rachel or Stewert? obama really has to get out of diapers and put on the big boy pants.

Obama is talking about the whole idiot greedy billionnaire financed Pub Propaganda Machine and its ignorant hater dupes that are now running the new BS GOP ( and wrecking any good it ever was, AND the country). Memorize my sig, dupes, so you know SOME facts...ay caramba.

that is my vent for today, just pointing out how childish Obama is. carry on.

He probably considers Rush an enemy of the state. Doesn't matter if a person is an entertainer, politician or whatever, he just see dissenters. According to Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, all dissenters must be publicly ridiculed to discouraged others from speaking out in the same way.

He is an entertainer, but one that the right holds in high regard. I can't remember which politician it was who immediately apologized to Rush after he was lambasted on the air. Talk about scared. The entire GOP fears what Rush thinks about them.

George Will: Republican Leaders Are Afraid of Rush Limbaugh - ABC News

if it was me I would tell the oxy cottin junkie hypocrite to suck my left nut...well again it is just me. he is crap just like obama is. they are playing kiddie games.

Obama made a speech about Rush?

Rw thats what I keep listening to on the radio reading on the net and why? why would a Potus bother with a talk show host?j it is kiddie land stuff.

He was asked why things can't get done. He brought up that Rush and the TeaTards have Republicans by the balls

I agree......don't you?

There are two clowns in this picture...

obama-clown.gif

Obama is just playing to his base by attacking Rush.

He is an entertainer, but one that the right holds in high regard. I can't remember which politician it was who immediately apologized to Rush after he was lambasted on the air. Talk about scared. The entire GOP fears what Rush thinks about them.

George Will: Republican Leaders Are Afraid of Rush Limbaugh - ABC News

if it was me I would tell the oxy cottin junkie hypocrite to suck my left nut...well again it is just me. he is crap just like obama is. they are playing kiddie games.

Of course they are. One is a politician, and the other is an entertainer. Sometimes the lines between each blur.

You know Obama got it right when MessiahRushie made a comment about it!!!

August 26, 2008
RUSH: "When critics get it right, then you reply," and when you reply to something they've gotten right, it's evidence that the critic has gotten to you.

August 23, 2013
RUSH: President Obama, in an interview this morning on CNN with Chris Cuomo, once again blamed me for the gridlock in Washington. I am the reason he can't move his agenda forward, which of course is silly because he's getting everything he wants.

Ah yes, the hero of the rightwingtards. An obese junkie.

Twice, leaders of the GOP commented negatively on the idiotic comments that Limpbaugh made, and twice the party leaders forced their chairman to apoligize the the junkie. Real show of balls, that.

Rush and the rest of the Pub Propaganda Machine lie like rugs, Obama doesn't. The Pub rich want to cut their own taxes, the Dems' don't. Figure it out, hater dupes.

Forum List

Back