You KNOW she HAS to be P.O.ed!

"Susan Rice told the magazine her political differences with her son are not an issue.

“I love him very much and I’m very proud of him,” she said. “And even though we may differ on substantive issues — many substantive issues, not all — that doesn’t get in the way of my ability to support and encourage him and love him the way you would hope any parent would.”

Now then, how do the Reagan's feel about Ron, their Atheist son?

I don't know, they're dead.

So they're still silent on the issue huh?

LOL, can you show any tension between them about it? Post it, or are you as usual just trolling.
"Ron, my brother was an embarrassment to his father when he was alive"
-Michael Reagan

I suppose having your mother get on Television and lie to the American people might have an effect on your principals...

"We believe that folks in Benghazi, a small number of people came to the embassy to -- or to the consulate, rather, to replicate the sort of challenge that was posed in Cairo. And then as that unfolded, it seems to have been hijacked, let us say, by some individual clusters of extremists who came with heavier weapons, weapons that as you know in -- in the wake of the revolution in Libya are -- are quite common and accessible. And it then evolved from there.

We'll wait to see exactly what the investigation finally confirms, but that's the best information we have at present.

'This Week' Transcript: U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice

Nah I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to see through the false narrative portrayed by the rabid right.

Does Trump think he's half white and half sh!thole? Isn't that what Trump said about Africa? It's a sh!thole?

"Susan Rice told the magazine her political differences with her son are not an issue.

“I love him very much and I’m very proud of him,” she said. “And even though we may differ on substantive issues — many substantive issues, not all — that doesn’t get in the way of my ability to support and encourage him and love him the way you would hope any parent would.”

Ronnie wasnt'.

Ron Reagan: My father, the president

seems despite over publicized family arguments, they cared for each other

Ronnie wasnt'.

Ron Reagan: My father, the president

seems despite over publicized family arguments, they cared for each other

I was a long haired freak in the 70's. My son became a cop. I still love him.

LOL, can you show any tension between them about it? Post it, or are you as usual just trolling.
-Michael Reagan

LOL, deflection noted. The question was Nancy and Ronnie.

The Stanford College Republicans Leader is...ut the forum’s format

553c8e7fdb753b82389c6458_white-house-correspondence-party-vf-susan-rice.jpg

Recognize his mother?

John David Rice-Cameron. Yeah, his mother was UN Ambassador and then National Security Advisor under President Obama.

Hunh?

His Dad used to listen to Limbaugh and got him hooked on the conservative pundit. He then discovered Mark Levin who became his “ultimate political hero.”

And, no surprise, he and his mother disagree on “many substantive issues.”

Rice-Cameron told The College Fix he supports Trump. He said Republicans control Congress, the executive branch, most state legislatures; there’s been more constitutional judges appointed, and conservative media is stronger than ever. Even Hollywood is starting to turn — look at West’s endorsement of Owens, he said.

So college campuses are basically the last bastion of leftist monopolization,” he said. “You have a campus Left who believe they have the right to dictate who comes on campus, what gets to be said, what gets taught, they control almost all student governments, they have an almost complete monopolization on the campus press.”

It’s rammed down your throat since start of freshman year,” he said of leftism. “We really are fighting for a marketplace of ideas, we are fighting for our right to have our ideas be heard.”

More @ The conservative leader at Stanford - is Susan Rice’s son - The College Fix

-Michael Reagan

From all accounts I have read Nancy and Ron loved all their kids, not sure why a mother wouldn't love their child if they were conservative.

I though these schools were liberal indoctrination factories?

Obama anti-Trump co-Conspirator and Hillary Protector Susan Rice's son is a 'Stanford University Limbaugh-loving and an outspoken pro-Trump / GOP / Conservative leader'!

"One of Stanford University’s most vocal conservative leaders, who is determined to “Make Stanford Great Again,” is the son of controversial Obama administration official Susan Rice."

Bwuhahahaha!

You know she has to be PI$$ED, wandering around the house wondering how the hell THAT happened.... :p

"John David Rice-Cameron, 20, told Fox News on Wednesday that the Tea Party movement inspired him to move away from his parents’ politics and become a conservative."

:banana: :lmao:

Susan Rice's son is outspoken pro-Trump GOP leader at Stanford
This is what you start threads over? :71:

Erm, this is about like threads on president's kids. I don't care. You shouldn't do that.

-Michael Reagan

Sure, Michael never knew any of them. :cuckoo:

Obama anti-Trump co-Conspirator and Hillary Protector Susan Rice's son is a 'Stanford University Limbaugh-loving and an outspoken pro-Trump / GOP / Conservative leader'!

"One of Stanford University’s most vocal conservative leaders, who is determined to “Make Stanford Great Again,” is the son of controversial Obama administration official Susan Rice."

Bwuhahahaha!

You know she has to be PI$$ED, wandering around the house wondering how the hell THAT happened.... :p

"John David Rice-Cameron, 20, told Fox News on Wednesday that the Tea Party movement inspired him to move away from his parents’ politics and become a conservative."

Holy fuck, it's the unicorn. This guy just like Trump must have balls of steel.

They must be so pissed. Maybe this guy can continue Trump's term on 2024?

-Michael Reagan

From all accounts I have read Nancy and Ron loved all their kids, not sure why a mother wouldn't love their child if they were conservative.
Tell that to estranged daughter Patti.

-Michael Reagan

Patti Davis: I viewed my mom, Nancy Reagan, through a 'forgiving lens'

-Michael Reagan

Thank you for confirming that the CON$ervoFascist Reagan's had problems with their Liberal and forgiving daughter.

Bwuhahahaha!

It's because of a youtube video.

-Michael Reagan

Thank you for confirming that the CON$ervoFascist Reagan's had problems with their Liberal and forgiving daughter.

By Patti's account however their relationship was good in the end. I know that pisses you off but that is life.

Forum List

Back