You know what?

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
I've seriously had enough of this bathroom bullshit.

It isn't about transgender people using the bathroom--either bathroom. I don't give a flying rat's ass which one they use. I'm not the fucking bathroom police. I go in there, do my business, and get out. I'm too busy answering nature's call to care who else is in the bathroom with me.

And honestly, actual transgender people have been using the bathrooms of their choice decades before this whole thing became an issue. I myself have never met one, nor seen one (probably because they conceal their...condition, so well). I doubt I ever will. So I don't give a damn what bathroom they use.

I have no problem with that. But these laws and policies allowing them to use the bathrooms of their choice aren't necessary. They only provide a legal gateway for perverts, child molesters and rapists to walk in to the women's bathroom in particular and do unspeakable things to the occupants. These perverts would have been better off not knowing there were such laws. Existing law should have served as a sufficient deterrent.

It bears repeating, though, that transgender individuals have been able to freely use the bathroom of their choice for a long time now, without anyone noticing. There's no need for this nonsense. No need for laws, no need for any of this.

But as for school locker rooms, that's a whole 'nother ballgame. Parents have legitimate concerns that their children will be exposed to not only the anatomy of the opposite sex, but that their children's right to privacy may be compromised. It's interesting to see how the rights of every other biological girl in the locker room all pale in comparison to the boy who identifies as a girl disrobing before them.

That's the liberal definition of "fairness" and "inclusivity" speaking. I call it "inclusion by exclusion"; or elevating the rights of one group of people over another group of people, because "inclusiveness." I wouldn't blame any parent for pulling their child out of a school who operates under such policies.

Both sides have legitimate points, but both sides are also being woefully irrational. I've been convinced that there will never be an amicable solution to this problem. Ever.

When the idiots grow up this will no longer be an issue.

Yeah, liberals would love to shower with little children and sexually liberate them......
Showering with children is getting clean, not hot and bothered. Grow up.

HOLY shit!!!! You are fine with showering with children!!!! You are one sick fuck! Should a male coach go into the girls locker room and shower with them because at this particular moment he is feeling "transgendered"?

Liberals are sick fucks.....seriously.

It isn't about transgender people using the bathroom--either bathroom. I don't give a flying rat's ass which one they use. I'm not the fucking bathroom police. I go in there, do my business, and get out. I'm too busy answering nature's call to care who else is in the bathroom with me.

And honestly, actual transgender people have been using the bathrooms of their choice decades before this whole thing became an issue. I myself have never met one, nor seen one (probably because they conceal their...condition, so well). I doubt I ever will. So I don't give a damn what bathroom they use.
·
·
·​
But as for school locker rooms, that's a whole 'nother ballgame. Parents have legitimate concerns that their children will be exposed to not only the anatomy of the opposite sex, but that their children's right to privacy may be compromised. It's interesting to see how the rights of every other biological girl in the locker room all pale in comparison to the boy who identifies as a girl disrobing before them.

Do you realize that if the “right” is established for men who claim to “identify as women” to use women's restrooms, then there is no way for this “right” not to be equally extended to women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, and every other sex-segregated facility? On any basis that a creepy perverted man is allowed into a women's restroom, he will have to be allowed also into these other facilities as well.

The perverts-rights activists are focusing on restrooms, because there, they can argue that the presence of stalls still offers some protection of the privacy of all who use those facilities, both women,and creepy male perverts claiming to be women. They don't want to talk about other facilities, where such protection is absent, and where women and girls will be compelled to undress in front of creepy male perverts with no protection at all for their privacy or modesty, if these disgusting subhuman scumbags get their way.

In the end, it's not about transgender perverts, and it's not about restrooms or locker rooms or equality—it is about protecting women and girls from creepy male perverts. Do not ever forget this.

Yeah, liberals would love to shower with little children and sexually liberate them......

HOLY shit!!!! You are fine with showering with children!!!! You are one sick fuck! Should a male coach go into the girls locker room and shower with them because at this particular moment he is feeling "transgendered"?

Learn what a nudist is. They are nude, around men, women, and children.

You are one sick bastard.........seriously.

Nudism is older than humanity itself.

So is pedophilia........

I have no problem with that. But these laws and policies allowing them to use the bathrooms of their choice aren't necessary. They only provide a legal gateway for perverts, child molesters and rapists to walk in to the women's bathroom in particular and do unspeakable things to the occupants. These perverts would have been better off not knowing there were such laws. Existing law should have served as a sufficient deterrent.

It bears repeating, though, that transgender individuals have been able to freely use the bathroom of their choice for a long time now, without anyone noticing. There's no need for this nonsense. No need for laws, no need for any of this.

That's the liberal definition of "fairness" and "inclusivity" speaking. I call it "inclusion by exclusion"; or elevating the rights of one group of people over another group of people, because "inclusiveness." I wouldn't blame any parent for pulling their child out of a school who operates under such policies.

Both sides have legitimate points, but both sides are also being woefully irrational. I've been convinced that there will never be an amicable solution to this problem. Ever.
You're right, TK, it isn't just the toilet facilities, is it? I agree, there have probably been "trannies" using the ladies' rooms for a long time, and the "no ask-no tell" concept has served everyone well. But now, we find fully equipped males, who would "identify" as females, demanding unfettered us of facilities that do not necessarily provide "private" access in the form of closed cubicles. And yes, as long as the newly empowered, super-privileged "transgendered" have a say in things, the rights and privacy of normal women (and men) will be subverted in order to accommodate political expediency.

So is pedophilia........
No, that came with us. Considering how young we died then it wasn't a good time to waste time.

You're right, TK, it isn't just the toilet facilities, is it? I agree, there have probably been "trannies" using the ladies' rooms for a long time, and the "no ask-no tell" concept has served everyone well. But now, we find fully equipped males, who would "identify" as females, demanding unfettered us of facilities that do not necessarily provide "private" access in the form of closed cubicles. And yes, as long as the newly empowered, super-privileged "transgendered" have a say in things, the rights and privacy of normal women (and men) will be subverted in order to accommodate political expediency.
How many times has that occurred in your life time?

And their nudist enclaves are clearly identified, allowing all participants free choice. Nudist does not equal liberal.

And their nudist enclaves are clearly identified, allowing all participants free choice. Nudist does not equal liberal.

Children do not have a choice..........

Forum List

Back