You know what?

So Dale, which liberals are pedophiles?
Seems to me that all of you are.......hell, you even said yourself that the legal age was 10 years old at one time and that you had no problem with going back to that....there are a couple of other leftards that are good with it.
I said that the ancestors did not have any problems with it.....What they did in the past is gone, over..You can't judge the past with today's morals, but you can get banned for accusing fellow posters of being a pedophile...

Yeah, liberals would love to shower with little children and sexually liberate them......
Showering with children is getting clean, not hot and bothered. Grow up.

HOLY shit!!!! You are fine with showering with children!!!! You are one sick fuck! Should a male coach go into the girls locker room and shower with them because at this particular moment he is feeling "transgendered"?

Liberals are sick fucks.....seriously.
Learn what a nudist is. They are nude, around men, women, and children.
And their nudist enclaves are clearly identified, allowing all participants free choice. Nudist does not equal liberal.

Children do not have a choice..........
Most kids I know strip every chance they get and run nakeed....up to a certain age....Mine did..We almost got in trouble a couple of times when he'd rip his clothes off at Wal-Mart...

Yeah, liberals would love to shower with little children and sexually liberate them......

HOLY shit!!!! You are fine with showering with children!!!! You are one sick fuck! Should a male coach go into the girls locker room and shower with them because at this particular moment he is feeling "transgendered"?

And their nudist enclaves are clearly identified, allowing all participants free choice. Nudist does not equal liberal.

Yanno, once upon a time, I lived in Europe, where nudist parks, bathing areas, etc, were freely available (ever seen a nudist on a bicycle, or playing tennis?). I regularly took my daughter to the nudist bathing areas at the local park. Personally, I have no problems with nudism, but lots of other people do. Swimming pools and saunas in Europe provided "his", "hers", and "ours" areas. I don't view nudism as a perversion, but many in this country are unaccustomed to the free expression of nudism. As far as allowing men/boys into locker rooms frequented by my daughter/granddaughters...yeah, not so much. It isn't common practice in the US and the common practices of a country should be respected.

Most kids I know strip every chance they get and run nakeed....up to a certain age....Mine did..We almost got in trouble a couple of times when he'd rip his clothes off at Wal-Mart...
Most people do manage to train their children about proper place-proper time...

Yanno, once upon a time, I lived in Europe, where nudist parks, bathing areas, etc, were freely available (ever seen a nudist on a bicycle, or playing tennis?). I regularly took my daughter to the nudist bathing areas at the local park. Personally, I have no problems with nudism, but lots of other people do. Swimming pools and saunas in Europe provided "his", "hers", and "ours" areas. I don't view nudism as a perversion, but many in this country are unaccustomed to the free expression of nudism. As far as allowing men/boys into locker rooms frequented by my daughter/granddaughters...yeah, not so much. It isn't common practice in the US and the common practices of a country should be respected.
I can only go to the nudist beach when I become flaccid and unresponsive, maybe around 80 years old...

Most people do manage to train their children about proper place-proper time...
He' was 3, now he is 14 and doesn't...

Seems to me that all of you are.......hell, you even said yourself that the legal age was 10 years old at one time and that you had no problem with going back to that....there are a couple of other leftards that are good with it.
I said that the ancestors did not have any problems with it.....What they did in the past is gone, over..You can't judge the past with today's morals, but you can get banned for accusing fellow posters of being a pedophile...

Dude, I am simply saying that you are fine with the age of consent being lowered to the age of ten.....people can come to their own conclusions.Just because you are fine with it doesn't mean that you would engage in it...it simply means that you would condone it and GLSEN and the LGBT are well on their way to doing just that. It's a fact and if USB wants to ban me for pointing out the facts? Well, it's not like I don't have other places to post. I am about truth and I don't care how ugly it may seem or whom it may offend. I would rather be told the ugly truth then to be told a pretty lie.

I've seriously had enough of this bathroom bullshit.

It isn't about transgender people using the bathroom--either bathroom. I don't give a flying rat's ass which one they use. I'm not the fucking bathroom police. I go in there, do my business, and get out. I'm too busy answering nature's call to care who else is in the bathroom with me.

And honestly, actual transgender people have been using the bathrooms of their choice decades before this whole thing became an issue. I myself have never met one, nor seen one (probably because they conceal their...condition, so well). I doubt I ever will. So I don't give a damn what bathroom they use.
·
·
·​
But as for school locker rooms, that's a whole 'nother ballgame. Parents have legitimate concerns that their children will be exposed to not only the anatomy of the opposite sex, but that their children's right to privacy may be compromised. It's interesting to see how the rights of every other biological girl in the locker room all pale in comparison to the boy who identifies as a girl disrobing before them.

Do you realize that if the “right” is established for men who claim to “identify as women” to use women's restrooms, then there is no way for this “right” not to be equally extended to women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, and every other sex-segregated facility? On any basis that a creepy perverted man is allowed into a women's restroom, he will have to be allowed also into these other facilities as well.

The perverts-rights activists are focusing on restrooms, because there, they can argue that the presence of stalls still offers some protection of the privacy of all who use those facilities, both women,and creepy male perverts claiming to be women. They don't want to talk about other facilities, where such protection is absent, and where women and girls will be compelled to undress in front of creepy male perverts with no protection at all for their privacy or modesty, if these disgusting subhuman scumbags get their way.

In the end, it's not about transgender perverts, and it's not about restrooms or locker rooms or equality—it is about protecting women and girls from creepy male perverts. Do not ever forget this.

The regimes directive covers all those facilities, there are no exceptions.

When the idiots grow up this will no longer be an issue.

hey! so are perverts. Small world right?

Dude, I am simply saying that you are fine with the age of consent being lowered to the age of ten.....people can come to their own conclusions.Just because you are fine with it doesn't mean that you would engage in it...it simply means that you would condone it and GLSEN and the LGBT are well on their way to doing just that. It's a fact and if USB wants to ban me for pointing out the facts? Well, it's not like I don't have other places to post. I am about truth and I don't care how ugly it may seem or whom it may offend. I would rather be told the ugly truth then to be told a pretty lie.
People live longer so age increases on reproduction..Just like reproduction decreases or increases with the condition of the economy..I have no desire to have any little girls sexually, right now I'm having nothing sexually with any females, because I am taking a vacation from their inanity of relationships based on income potential...When I am ready, she better have hair to shave and can deep throat for at least 3 minutes...Which means I like them experienced and older, so they can spend dough on me for a change.....

I mean, many years ago children ran around bottomless and let nature take it course...
The right wing is paranoid even about naked babes.

Well, I've asked this question to half a dozen regressive sodomite enablers and so far all have dodged the question. Let's see how you do.

When are you going to demand the nudist be allowed to practice their "lifestyle" any time any place in the US?

When the idiots grow up this will no longer be an issue.

Nothing alike.

Ask yourself, how interesting would naked children be if you saw them all the time?

They wouldn't be.

I mean, many years ago children ran around bottomless and let nature take it course...
The right wing is paranoid even about naked babes.

Well, I've asked this question to half a dozen regressive sodomite enablers and so far all have dodged the question. Let's see how you do.

When are you going to demand the nudist be allowed to practice their "lifestyle" any time any place in the US?
Never. There is plenty of room for all to be in peace.

Nothing alike.

Ask yourself, how interesting would naked children be if you saw them all the time?

They wouldn't be.
They actually don't interest me now.
Maybe you should ask yourself why naked children are of interest to you at this point.

Forum List

Back