You know what?

Im putting the old bag, tilly, on ignore. I dont tolerate Obsfucation .
Tilly is a traitor and a pervert .

Im putting the old bag, tilly, on ignore. I dont tolerate Obsfucation .
Tilly is a traitor and a pervert .
You are a lunatic. Tilly annoys me on some politucal issues, but she's a decent person, near as I can tell. For a RWer, that is. LOL

I don't need to go to a nudist beach to "get it up". But, that's a common American response. Alas, Alaska has few, if any, nudist beaches...must be too cold (how cold is it?) If you had been to nudist enclaves (they don't just frequent beaches), you would know that not all nudists are super models.
I was a stripper from 18-21 and I sometimes had a hard,,time not getting a erection with a few chicks....

I did that as well when I was in my early twenties when I was in college. We did gigs in small towns around Amarillo on slow bar nights like a Wednesday or a Thursday...then the girls would come in the next night. We got harassed by "Deputy Dawg" as they didn't like us there....of course they never hassled the ladies that came afterwards. We also danced at a club that was mostly a female strip joint but they would have a "Ladies Only Night". One time the Le Bare dancers came from Dallas and we waited tables. There was a dancer that picked me to get drinks for him...Tom Collins was his drink of choice...drinks for them were free but he tipped me five bucks every time. At the end of the night he told me that they were not going back to Dallas and that they were staying at the Sheraton hotel. They were going to have a party and wanted to know if I wanted to drop by. I asked him if he had picked out any ladies there to join....he said "Oh...there's not going to be any women" and looked at me as if to say "do you get my drift"? My face turned beet red with embarrassment.....hard to believe that was 30 years ago....
well don't leave us hanging
How did the party go?

Needless to say, I politely declined and ended up banging a hot chick that generously tipped me all night.

Dale Smith

I doubt any of this happened but there was no reason for embarrassment. A simple "no thanks" is sufficient.

And, a dancer who "generously tipped you all night" for sex?

You're not just a delusional liar. You also have a rich fantasy life.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
I live vicariously through the stories of good fortune of others.
I would appreciate if you would allow his story to stand true

Sexual predators weren't sitting around waiting for this law so they could finally break the law.

Actually, it gives them a berth to go in and commit the deed. These are just a couple of examples of this already happening.

Man in women's locker room cites gender rule

University of Toronto Dumps Transgender Bathrooms After Peeping Incidents

Those are links to men who broke the law.

Has nothing at to do with transgenders. Its silly to think men have never, will not or would not in the future break the law but that somehow, not discriminating against .3% of the population will cause them to start molesting/raping.

Sheesh.

I was a stripper from 18-21 and I sometimes had a hard,,time not getting a erection with a few chicks....

I did that as well when I was in my early twenties when I was in college. We did gigs in small towns around Amarillo on slow bar nights like a Wednesday or a Thursday...then the girls would come in the next night. We got harassed by "Deputy Dawg" as they didn't like us there....of course they never hassled the ladies that came afterwards. We also danced at a club that was mostly a female strip joint but they would have a "Ladies Only Night". One time the Le Bare dancers came from Dallas and we waited tables. There was a dancer that picked me to get drinks for him...Tom Collins was his drink of choice...drinks for them were free but he tipped me five bucks every time. At the end of the night he told me that they were not going back to Dallas and that they were staying at the Sheraton hotel. They were going to have a party and wanted to know if I wanted to drop by. I asked him if he had picked out any ladies there to join....he said "Oh...there's not going to be any women" and looked at me as if to say "do you get my drift"? My face turned beet red with embarrassment.....hard to believe that was 30 years ago....
well don't leave us hanging
How did the party go?

Needless to say, I politely declined and ended up banging a hot chick that generously tipped me all night.

Dale Smith

I doubt any of this happened but there was no reason for embarrassment. A simple "no thanks" is sufficient.

And, a dancer who "generously tipped you all night" for sex?

You're not just a delusional liar. You also have a rich fantasy life.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
I live vicariously through the stories of good fortune of others.
I would appreciate if you would allow his story to stand true
You should be drooling with crepulence by now..

Showering with children is getting clean, not hot and bothered.

Hmmm

Just how exactly would you know that?
You never raised kids?

No? Even if I had, why would I want to shower with them anyhow?

Creep.
To teach them how to shower..Obviously you have boundary issues, want to tell us about it?
Yeah, I do. Seems like anything that gets close to me has a habit of going into orbit. I'm so fat I emit my own gravity.

Does that help you any?

Showering with children is getting clean, not hot and bothered.

Hmmm

Just how exactly would you know that?
You never raised kids?

No? Even if I had, why would I want to shower with them anyhow?

Creep.
To teach them how to shower..Obviously you have boundary issues, want to tell us about it?
Yeah, I do. Seems like anything that gets close to me has a habit of going into orbit. I'm so fat I emit my own gravity.

Does that help you any?
Sounds like an addiction to Family Guy..

Passing these ridiculous laws does not prevent your "perverts" from entering bathrooms to prey on people.

So you think passing transgender friendly bathroom laws will stop them?

Stop who from doing what? Trans laws aren't to "stop" anyone from doing anything. They make it safer for trans people to use the facilities of the gender they are transitioning to.

Sexual predators weren't sitting around waiting for this law so they could finally break the law.

Actually, it gives them a berth to go in and commit the deed. These are just a couple of examples of this already happening.

UoT did not "dump" their gender neutral bathrooms:

Melinda Scott, dean of students at University College, told campus newspaper The Varsity that some washrooms in the college's residences will now be separated by gender for "those who identify as men and those who identify as women."

"At the same time, there remains at least one gender-neutral washroom per floor and per house,” Scott said.

Yet it has happened in the past without the tranny recognition...
Yep they go into orbit too.

Passing these ridiculous laws does not prevent your "perverts" from entering bathrooms to prey on people.

So you think passing transgender friendly bathroom laws will stop them?

Passing transgender laws will not enable them.

Prove me wrong.

No public safety risks in cities with transgender anti-discrimination rules

Like I pointed out earlier in the thread, not many people are struck by lightning, but that still doesn't stop them from seeking shelter during a storm. Thus, the same can be said for transgender friendly bathroom laws. There's always an inherent risk, no matter how much you insist there isn't.

Forum List

Back