You know what?

Do you realize that if the “right” is established for men who claim to “identify as women” to use women's restrooms, then there is no way for this “right” not to be equally extended to women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, and every other sex-segregated facility? On any basis that a creepy perverted man is allowed into a women's restroom, he will have to be allowed also into these other facilities as well.

Trust me, I understand the implications. I just wish certain other liberals would too. Everyone else's rights are irrelevant to transgender rights. Their privacy and security are no longer considered in the pursuit of their ultimate goal. .
How has your security and privacy been subjected to tranny hoe downs?
tranny hoe down?
is that what you yell when a crossdressing street walker trips and falls?
HOE DOWN! HOE DOWN!

Burned.

Well goodness. Do you still peek into the other stall to see if the guy next to you is bigger?

No. Do you? Well, I surmise any of them would be bigger than you.
Why do you think "transgendered" guys are going into the women's room? Theirs is bigger there.
What he doesn't understand is, I once had a huge pecker, yet, after several years of having too much sex, I whittled it down to a nub...
how are your palm blisters doing?

So Dale, which liberals are pedophiles?
Seems to me that all of you are.......hell, you even said yourself that the legal age was 10 years old at one time and that you had no problem with going back to that....there are a couple of other leftards that are good with it.
I said that the ancestors did not have any problems with it.....What they did in the past is gone, over..You can't judge the past with today's morals, but you can get banned for accusing fellow posters of being a pedophile...

Dude, I am simply saying that you are fine with the age of consent being lowered to the age of ten.....people can come to their own conclusions.Just because you are fine with it doesn't mean that you would engage in it...it simply means that you would condone it and GLSEN and the LGBT are well on their way to doing just that. It's a fact and if USB wants to ban me for pointing out the facts? Well, it's not like I don't have other places to post. I am about truth and I don't care how ugly it may seem or whom it may offend. I would rather be told the ugly truth then to be told a pretty lie.

You nitwit.

The two are completely unrelated.

Besides, its straight men who harm children the most.

And their nudist enclaves are clearly identified, allowing all participants free choice. Nudist does not equal liberal.

Children do not have a choice..........
Yanno, once upon a time, I lived in Europe, where nudist parks, bathing areas, etc, were freely available (ever seen a nudist on a bicycle, or playing tennis?). I regularly took my daughter to the nudist bathing areas at the local park. Personally, I have no problems with nudism, but lots of other people do. Swimming pools and saunas in Europe provided "his", "hers", and "ours" areas. I don't view nudism as a perversion, but many in this country are unaccustomed to the free expression of nudism. As far as allowing men/boys into locker rooms frequented by my daughter/granddaughters...yeah, not so much. It isn't common practice in the US and the common practices of a country should be respected.
I can only go to the nudist beach when I become flaccid and unresponsive, maybe around 80 years old...
I don't need to go to a nudist beach to "get it up". But, that's a common American response. Alas, Alaska has few, if any, nudist beaches...must be too cold (how cold is it?) If you had been to nudist enclaves (they don't just frequent beaches), you would know that not all nudists are super models.
I was a stripper from 18-21 and I sometimes had a hard,,time not getting a erection with a few chicks....

I did that as well when I was in my early twenties when I was in college. We did gigs in small towns around Amarillo on slow bar nights like a Wednesday or a Thursday...then the girls would come in the next night. We got harassed by "Deputy Dawg" as they didn't like us there....of course they never hassled the ladies that came afterwards. We also danced at a club that was mostly a female strip joint but they would have a "Ladies Only Night". One time the Le Bare dancers came from Dallas and we waited tables. There was a dancer that picked me to get drinks for him...Tom Collins was his drink of choice...drinks for them were free but he tipped me five bucks every time. At the end of the night he told me that they were not going back to Dallas and that they were staying at the Sheraton hotel. They were going to have a party and wanted to know if I wanted to drop by. I asked him if he had picked out any ladies there to join....he said "Oh...there's not going to be any women" and looked at me as if to say "do you get my drift"? My face turned beet red with embarrassment.....hard to believe that was 30 years ago....

Seems to me that all of you are.......hell, you even said yourself that the legal age was 10 years old at one time and that you had no problem with going back to that....there are a couple of other leftards that are good with it.
I said that the ancestors did not have any problems with it.....What they did in the past is gone, over..You can't judge the past with today's morals, but you can get banned for accusing fellow posters of being a pedophile...

Dude, I am simply saying that you are fine with the age of consent being lowered to the age of ten.....people can come to their own conclusions.Just because you are fine with it doesn't mean that you would engage in it...it simply means that you would condone it and GLSEN and the LGBT are well on their way to doing just that. It's a fact and if USB wants to ban me for pointing out the facts? Well, it's not like I don't have other places to post. I am about truth and I don't care how ugly it may seem or whom it may offend. I would rather be told the ugly truth then to be told a pretty lie.

You nitwit.

straight men don't harm boys like that.

Well goodness. Do you still peek into the other stall to see if the guy next to you is bigger?

No. Do you? Well, I surmise any of them would be bigger than you.
Why do you think "transgendered" guys are going into the women's room? Theirs is bigger there.
What he doesn't understand is, I once had a huge pecker, yet, after several years of having too much sex, I whittled it down to a nub...
how are your palm blisters doing?
As well as my bony fingers, you know, after working them to the bone, what do you get? Bony fingers.......

Yanno, once upon a time, I lived in Europe, where nudist parks, bathing areas, etc, were freely available (ever seen a nudist on a bicycle, or playing tennis?). I regularly took my daughter to the nudist bathing areas at the local park. Personally, I have no problems with nudism, but lots of other people do. Swimming pools and saunas in Europe provided "his", "hers", and "ours" areas. I don't view nudism as a perversion, but many in this country are unaccustomed to the free expression of nudism. As far as allowing men/boys into locker rooms frequented by my daughter/granddaughters...yeah, not so much. It isn't common practice in the US and the common practices of a country should be respected.
I can only go to the nudist beach when I become flaccid and unresponsive, maybe around 80 years old...
I don't need to go to a nudist beach to "get it up". But, that's a common American response. Alas, Alaska has few, if any, nudist beaches...must be too cold (how cold is it?) If you had been to nudist enclaves (they don't just frequent beaches), you would know that not all nudists are super models.
I was a stripper from 18-21 and I sometimes had a hard,,time not getting a erection with a few chicks....

I did that as well when I was in my early twenties when I was in college. We did gigs in small towns around Amarillo on slow bar nights like a Wednesday or a Thursday...then the girls would come in the next night. We got harassed by "Deputy Dawg" as they didn't like us there....of course they never hassled the ladies that came afterwards. We also danced at a club that was mostly a female strip joint but they would have a "Ladies Only Night". One time the Le Bare dancers came from Dallas and we waited tables. There was a dancer that picked me to get drinks for him...Tom Collins was his drink of choice...drinks for them were free but he tipped me five bucks every time. At the end of the night he told me that they were not going back to Dallas and that they were staying at the Sheraton hotel. They were going to have a party and wanted to know if I wanted to drop by. I asked him if he had picked out any ladies there to join....he said "Oh...there's not going to be any women" and looked at me as if to say "do you get my drift"? My face turned beet red with embarrassment.....hard to believe that was 30 years ago....
well don't leave us hanging
How did the party go?

Luddly, you were so enamored with making your case, that you unwittingly made mine. That's the whole point. There are straight men, perverts, who would stop at nothing to prey on women and children in the bathroom because of these transgender laws. It would have been better to let it alone. Now these perverts know they have a way of getting away with their...atrocities.

Do you understand it now?

Last edited:

The expensive joints had the most ghey dancers, the lower class clientele, there was no gheys...There were female and male strippers and them biotches be like stuck and wouldn't put out to the dancers...Oh well...that was 1979-1982...Then it faded with the frickin recession.......

I've seriously had enough of this bathroom bullshit.

It isn't about transgender people using the bathroom--either bathroom. I don't give a flying rat's ass which one they use. I'm not the fucking bathroom police. I go in there, do my business, and get out. I'm too busy answering nature's call to care who else is in the bathroom with me.

And honestly, actual transgender people have been using the bathrooms of their choice decades before this whole thing became an issue. I myself have never met one, nor seen one (probably because they conceal their...condition, so well). I doubt I ever will. So I don't give a damn what bathroom they use.

I have no problem with that. But these laws and policies allowing them to use the bathrooms of their choice aren't necessary. They only provide a legal gateway for perverts, child molesters and rapists to walk in to the women's bathroom in particular and do unspeakable things to the occupants. These perverts would have been better off not knowing there were such laws. Existing law should have served as a sufficient deterrent.

It bears repeating, though, that transgender individuals have been able to freely use the bathroom of their choice for a long time now, without anyone noticing. There's no need for this nonsense. No need for laws, no need for any of this.

But as for school locker rooms, that's a whole 'nother ballgame. Parents have legitimate concerns that their children will be exposed to not only the anatomy of the opposite sex, but that their children's right to privacy may be compromised. It's interesting to see how the rights of every other biological girl in the locker room all pale in comparison to the boy who identifies as a girl disrobing before them.

That's the liberal definition of "fairness" and "inclusivity" speaking. I call it "inclusion by exclusion"; or elevating the rights of one group of people over another group of people, because "inclusiveness." I wouldn't blame any parent for pulling their child out of a school who operates under such policies.

Both sides have legitimate points, but both sides are also being woefully irrational. I've been convinced that there will never be an amicable solution to this problem. Ever.
The problem is, the last couple of years there has been an extreme amount of transgender awareness created by SJWs.

This has made a percentage of the female population( understandably?) Threatened by transexuals where as before, they didnt care as much. So we are experiencing a time of great hostility and fury towards transwomen from some females.

This always existed by is heightened right now. So transwomen are indeed in need of extra protection(at the moment) as they face slander, vilification and violence from the female population, who have been literally antagonized by the SJWs.

The vast majority of women and girls are indifferent but the percentage of infuriated females is at an all time high.

For every action, there is a reaction.
Have you been to Bangkok? For a young Thai femme boy?
I believe they call them "cherry boys".
Thanks for the new lingo...
Dude, true story, a gal friend of mine was rejected by oriental pilots as a mechanic because she was a woman. Another friend ( a lesbian with short hair and masculine presentation) was "cool" because they perceived her as a "cherry boy". Their words, not mine!

You nitwit.

Nope, you are wrong about that. The most coveted type in the child sex slave industry that is being ran by the world's intelligence agencies are young boys...the younger, the better and that is a fact. Young boys will bring as much as 50,000 dollars at an auction. Snuff films of these little kids being sodomized to death can bring in millions of dollars. Like I said, you don't know what I do. I posted a link last night about this very topic with a warning to watch it on an empty stomach. This came to light two years ago with the death of Jimmy Savile and how it was revealed that he was providing little boys (mostly from orphanages) to the rich and politically connected in the House of Parliament, all the way to the House of Windsor as well as the Vatican. It's called "Conspiracy Of Silence"...you can watch it for free on youtube. Watch that and then attempt to try and tell me that the things I have posted here about a shadow "gubermint" is wrong.

You nitwit.

Nope, you are wrong about that. The most coveted type in the child sex slave industry that is being ran by the world's intelligence agencies are young boys...the younger, the better and that is a fact. Young boys will bring as much as 50,000 dollars at an auction. Snuff films of these little kids being sodomized to death can bring in millions of dollars. Like I said, you don't know what I do. I posted a link last night about this very topic with a warning to watch it on an empty stomach. This came to light two years ago with the death of Jimmy Savile and how it was revealed that he was providing little boys (mostly from orphanages) to the rich and politically connected in the House of Parliament, all the way to the House of Windsor as well as the Vatican. It's called "Conspiracy Of Silence"...you can watch it for free on youtube. Watch that and then attempt to try and tell me that the things I have posted here about a shadow "gubermint" is wrong.
Things are so wrong!

People live longer so age increases on reproduction..Just like reproduction decreases or increases with the condition of the economy..I have no desire to have any little girls sexually, right now I'm having nothing sexually with any females, because I am taking a vacation from their inanity of relationships based on income potential...When I am ready, she better have hair to shave and can deep throat for at least 3 minutes...Which means I like them experienced and older, so they can spend dough on me for a change.....

Good luck with all that.....women may claim that they like to be liberated, but they still want to be "wined and dined". Ever since I woke up as to what is coming towards us, I have had absolutely no desire to date. It would be just one more person for me to have to look out for when the SHTF. Stock up on food and water and I mean the kind of food that doesn't require cooking. You need bottled water, batteries, flashlights and some way to protect yourself. It is so obvious to me as to what the ones in power are getting ready to let loose on us. Don't be that guy that is caught flat-footed.
'Specially with no bitch to cook for you?! Just joking!
They is alway pork and beans, well there really is not any pork their seems.........

Beans and one little tiny piece of fat....doesn't equal pork to me.......

People live longer so age increases on reproduction..Just like reproduction decreases or increases with the condition of the economy..I have no desire to have any little girls sexually, right now I'm having nothing sexually with any females, because I am taking a vacation from their inanity of relationships based on income potential...When I am ready, she better have hair to shave and can deep throat for at least 3 minutes...Which means I like them experienced and older, so they can spend dough on me for a change.....

Good luck with all that.....women may claim that they like to be liberated, but they still want to be "wined and dined". Ever since I woke up as to what is coming towards us, I have had absolutely no desire to date. It would be just one more person for me to have to look out for when the SHTF. Stock up on food and water and I mean the kind of food that doesn't require cooking. You need bottled water, batteries, flashlights and some way to protect yourself. It is so obvious to me as to what the ones in power are getting ready to let loose on us. Don't be that guy that is caught flat-footed.
'Specially with no bitch to cook for you?! Just joking!
They is alway pork and beans, well there really is not any pork their seems.........

Beans and one little tiny piece of fat....doesn't equal pork to me.......
guess we wont be dating then. Snob

You nitwit.

Things are so wrong!

Dude, you don't even know 1/1000 of it.......it is beyond sickening and it has shaken my faith in God that He would allow it to happen but I eventually get back on track. People think the Vatican is a "Godly" sacred place? They couldn't be more wrong. It is the pedophile capital of the world. There is a reason as to why pedo-priests are not prosecuted...they are protected because it is part of their rituals.

How did the party go?

Needless to say, I politely declined and ended up banging a hot chick that generously tipped me all night.

The expensive joints had the most ghey dancers, the lower class clientele, there was no gheys...There were female and male strippers and them biotches be like stuck and wouldn't put out to the dancers...Oh well...that was 1979-1982...Then it faded with the frickin recession.......

It sure seemed to me that the 12 or so dancers from Dallas that night were gay...or the majority were. I got in three good years of dancing before I got my degree. Between playing in a band and dancing, I made it through school rather easy. I am not real proud of it now as I look back on it. It was seedy as hell and it only served my ego. We got banned by one place that was in regular rotation because one of the guys got busted getting a blowjob by one of the patrons in the men's room. I sure liked the attention and it motivated me to work out really hard...but all in all? Not something I would do if I had to do it all over again.

@

You nitwit.

Dale Smith

"Nope, you are wrong about that. The most coveted type in the child sex slave industry that is being ran by the world's intelligence agencies are young boys ..."

I didn't read any further -

I agree that young boys are victims of the worst kind of sex crimes. So are little girls.

WTH does "world's intelligence agencies" mean?

And, elsewhere on the board, you have been very critical of other posters punctuation, grammar, syntax, etc.

Instead of setting yourself up as the Official Board Grammar/Punctuation Police, I suggest you attend a remedial 5th grade grammar class.

How did the party go?

Needless to say, I politely declined and ended up banging a hot chick that generously tipped me all night.

Dale Smith

I doubt any of this happened but there was no reason for embarrassment. A simple "no thanks" is sufficient.

And, a dancer who "generously tipped you all night" for sex?

You're not just a delusional liar. You also have a rich fantasy life.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I've seriously had enough of this bathroom bullshit.

It isn't about transgender people using the bathroom--either bathroom. I don't give a flying rat's ass which one they use. I'm not the fucking bathroom police. I go in there, do my business, and get out. I'm too busy answering nature's call to care who else is in the bathroom with me.

This thread is a "help help mayday mayday" "make the topic go away!!" thread from the LGBT church. 17 million women rape survivors DO however give a flying rat's ass about who is showering next to them behind a door marked "women". That's right. It's not JUST about toilets. It's about showers, locker rooms, dorm rooms etc. And WOMEN'S civil rights and expectations of segregated privacy behind doors marked "women"...oddly enough..

Forum List

Back