You Never Know About a Football Game

You put Stafford on the list but not Aaron Rogers? WOW!

I think you give out the elite title too easily and to too many qb's. I was watching Kyler Murray lose to Mahomes yesterday. Would he be elite if he were on a better team? I see a lot of QB's on shitty teams who seem like they'd be great if their teams were better.
Brady isn't elite anymore. His performance against the Cowboys was uninspiring.

Stafford is overrated in my opinion.
Well he did prove he could win on a good team. Even if he got a bit lucky.

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.

You know who is under rated? Matt Ryan. He should have a Superbowl Ring. He/his team/coach blew it. Gave Brady another ring. Ouch. I'll never forget that Superbowl. I forgot last years Super Bowl already. But that one, I'll never forget.

Who's better on paper Matt Ryan or Matthew Stafford?

I'll give Stafford this. It wasn't his fault the Lion's sucked.

Brady isn't elite anymore. His performance against the Cowboys was uninspiring.
It was enough to win. Sort of reminds me of Payton Manning's 2nd Superbowl. He just didn't cost that good team the game.

You are right! Brady didn't look AMAZING last night. But his team still wound easily. That's a good team. Watch out. Good D. Good receivers. They even figured out a way to stop that guy who kept blitzing and sacking Brady. He good.

Micah Parsons sacks Tom Brady twice in Dallas Cowboys’ season-opening loss​

Number 11.

Well he did prove he could win on a good team. Even if he got a bit lucky.

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.

You know who is under rated? Matt Ryan. He should have a Superbowl Ring. He/his team/coach blew it. Gave Brady another ring. Ouch. I'll never forget that Superbowl. I forgot last years Super Bowl already. But that one, I'll never forget.

Who's better on paper Matt Ryan or Matthew Stafford?

I'll give Stafford this. It wasn't his fault the Lion's sucked.
Brady was very fortunate playing on great teams his entire career.

He got off to a bad start just like last season but I'm sure he'll be okay.
Nope. Saw it in his eyes last year when he got knocked out of the playoffs. He wanted to quit that loser team. He knows now it's not going to happen. So he will show up, throw some balls, run for some first downs, hand the ball off, win some lose some. It won't be enough to win a Super Bowl and that's not cool when your QB knows it. Every other QB in the league is trying and thinks/hopes/is trying to win. Not Aaron.

After a week of back-and-forth with the Packers on the exact structure, Rodgers will make an average of $50 million per year over the first three years of the contract.

He's probably hoping to pull one over on them for 3 years. If they're dumb enough to pay him. But I bet they'll switch QB's next year. End of an era. Maybe you'll get lucky again. First Bret Farve. Then Aaron Rodgers. You guys have gotten used to having elite QB's. The next couple/few QB's will be duds.

Curse on you

1662992597265.png

Nope. Saw it in his eyes last year when he got knocked out of the playoffs. He wanted to quit that loser team. He knows now it's not going to happen. So he will show up, throw some balls, run for some first downs, hand the ball off, win some lose some. It won't be enough to win a Super Bowl and that's not cool when your QB knows it. Every other QB in the league is trying and thinks/hopes/is trying to win. Not Aaron.

After a week of back-and-forth with the Packers on the exact structure, Rodgers will make an average of $50 million per year over the first three years of the contract.

He's probably hoping to pull one over on them for 3 years. If they're dumb enough to pay him. But I bet they'll switch QB's next year. End of an era. Maybe you'll get lucky again. First Bret Farve. Then Aaron Rodgers. You guys have gotten used to having elite QB's. The next couple/few QB's will be duds.

Curse on you

View attachment 695160
Why do you hate Rodgers so much?

Brady was very fortunate playing on great teams his entire career.
A lot of guys played on great teams during those years. But his teams, with him as the leader, got all the way to the Superbowl and won 7 times? That's insane. And he lost a couple to the Giants he should have won? So he should have 9 Superbowls? Or COULD HAVE 9?

He made those great teams greater. He was the head of those great teams. He has to throw the ball, avoid blitz', ....

OMG, you always knew with 2 minutes to go and down 7 or less Brady was going to come back and win. With other QB's you say wow that was amazing. With Brady you say "he did it again". Aaron Rogers has had a lot of great comeback games where he was amazing but that was regular season. If it didn't happen in the playoffs, and it didn't, except 1 years, then it didn't happen really imo.

How many more playoff games has Brady won compared to all the rest?

A lot of guys played on great teams during those years. But his teams, with him as the leader, got all the way to the Superbowl and won 7 times? That's insane. And he lost a couple to the Giants he should have won? So he should have 9 Superbowls? Or COULD HAVE 9?

He made those great teams greater. He was the head of those great teams. He has to throw the ball, avoid blitz', ....

OMG, you always knew with 2 minutes to go and down 7 or less Brady was going to come back and win. With other QB's you say wow that was amazing. With Brady you say "he did it again". Aaron Rogers has had a lot of great comeback games where he was amazing but that was regular season. If it didn't happen in the playoffs, and it didn't, except 1 years, then it didn't happen really imo.

How many more playoff games has Brady won compared to all the rest?
Brady gets too much credit for those Super Bowl wins.

Mason Rudolph and Sam Darnold are elite quarterbacks??????
:laughing0301:
Neither start on their own damn team.
If you had any credibility before, it's gone now.
because they're both injured. come back to me in a couple of years after they've both won championships

Tom Brady wasn't a starter at this stage either

because they're both injured. come back to me in a couple of years after they've both won championships

Tom Brady wasn't a starter at this stage either
Right, because they both have previously shown signs that they can play at an elite level.
:laughing0301:
Trubisky and Mayfield were both named starters prior to any injuries.
Come back to me in a few years when they are both still holding clipboards.

Forum List

Back