Herbert
Burrow
Josh Allen
Mason Rudolph
Sam Darnorld
Derek Carr
Brady
Stafford
Mason Rudolph is the 3rd best QB on his own team. And that team has Mitch Trubitsky and Rookie on it. Mason Rudolph is lucky to be cashing an NFL check.

Sam Darnold? You have literally zero credibility.

Why do you hate Rodgers so much?

It's sports. So if I hate him, it's probably because I wish he was my QB. I'm a Detroit fan. Why do you think I hate him? LOL. He has owned us for years.

But then the lying about being immunized, the arrogance. Something about him now that I know him personally, I don't like. So on top of me hating him as a football fan because he's great, I hate him the type of citizen he is.

And it's not hate. I don't hate him or you or anyone on USMB or even the asshole politicians I vote against. If they are able to win over enough votes to win, so be it. And if America let's them cheat and rig future elections, so be it. I'm a straight white upper middle class college educated man with a college degree and no debt who's too old to be drafted.

He only played on one great team while Brady played his entire career on great teams doofus.
Oh really?
I counter that with the possibility that those teams wouldn't have been so great without him.
And Brady was I one of only two NFL QBs that won a Super Bowl on more than one team.
And Brady is the first QB that has won 7 SB rings.

Oh really?
I counter that with the possibility that those teams wouldn't have been so great without him.
And Brady was I one of only two NFL QBs that won a Super Bowl on more than one team.
There is no question Brady is the GOAT like the Beatles in Music. No one else even comes close enough to compare the two.

I saw last night Brady had something like 58 TD's and no interceptions in his last X amount of games?

Tom Brady has the most games with 4+ passing touchdowns and exactly 0 intercepted passes, with 28 games.

Interesting who's on this list

Number 2 is Aaron Rodgers

Oh really?
How long have you been a Brady nut clinger?

The Beatles are second to the king Elvis Presley.
Nonsense. Elvis doesn't even withstand the test of time. Most people when they hear Elvis say, "turn that shit off". I loved him when I was young but no more. Last channel I put on Sirrius is the Elvis Channel. People who worship Elvis are gross.

Nonsense. Elvis doesn't even withstand the test of time. Most people when they hear Elvis say, "turn that shit off". I loved him when I was young but no more. Last channel I put on Sirrius is the Elvis Channel. People who worship Elvis are gross.
Elvis is still popular 45 years after his death and is still selling millions of recordings. How many other artists could do that? I enjoy listening to his music.

If there is one thing that can get my mind off politics or my own problems, it's football. Definitely the best professional sport. Each week is a freakin gift.

I'm the same way with soccer. It's much more interesting than American football.

Elvis is still popular 45 years after his death and is still selling millions of recordings. How many other artists could do that? I enjoy listening to his music.
No one can ever tell someone what they like isn't good, right?

Elvis isn't even the king anymore because Michael Jackson is better than him.

And the best rock band of all time is still the Beatles. All the other groups from Led Zepplin to New Kids on the Block are second tier.

Yes, Elvis is on the Mount Rushmore of Solo Performers. I'll start a thread on that.

Mason Rudolph is the 3rd best QB on his own team. And that team has Mitch Trubitsky and Rookie on it. Mason Rudolph is lucky to be cashing an NFL check.

Sam Darnold? You have literally zero credibility.
Geno Smith is better than Russell Wilson.

No one can ever tell someone what they like isn't good, right?

Elvis isn't even the king anymore because Michael Jackson is better than him.

And the best rock band of all time is still the Beatles. All the other groups from Led Zepplin to New Kids on the Block are second tier.

Yes, Elvis is on the Mount Rushmore of Solo Performers. I'll start a thread on that.
LOL at you saying Michael Jackson is better than Elvis. The Beatles are the most overrated band of all time.

LOL at you saying Michael Jackson is better than Elvis. The Beatles are the most overrated band of all time.
Michael Jackson was the KING of Pop. Elvis is old and outdated. He will not stand the test of time. Or he wouldn't if not for Graceland and nostalga.

KISS is maybe the greatest band. They make the most money.

Who's the most under rated band?

Forum List

Back