"You rape our women". Dylan Roof got that right

Even the obama-controlled FBI admits that every year sees THOUSANDS of black on white rapes and usually ZERO white on black rapes.

Charleston church shooter You rape our women

june 18 2015
Police late Thursday morning captured Dylann Roof, 21, the alleged gunman who killed three males and six females at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina. They found him in Shelby, North Carolina, and took him into custody, but few other details are known.

The site he was found at is about a three-and-a-half-hour drive from the location of the shootings. His arrest comes as local police, the U.S. Justice Department and the FBI all announced intent to treat the incident as a “hate” crime.

A witness said, before Roof began shooting victims, he declared, “I have to do it. You rape our women, and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”
Well, the OP is one Con who knows Roof didn't kill because he was anti-christian.

The liberals are once again trying to change the subject. The FBI stats make it clear that black on white rape is a huge problem in america and even liberals know it.
Link to those FBI stats?

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

What this means is that every day in the United States, over one hundred white women are raped or sexually assaulted by a black man.

FrontPage Magazine - The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus07.pdf

Even the obama-controlled FBI admits that every year sees THOUSANDS of black on white rapes and usually ZERO white on black rapes.

june 18 2015
Police late Thursday morning captured Dylann Roof, 21, the alleged gunman who killed three males and six females at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina. They found him in Shelby, North Carolina, and took him into custody, but few other details are known.

The site he was found at is about a three-and-a-half-hour drive from the location of the shootings. His arrest comes as local police, the U.S. Justice Department and the FBI all announced intent to treat the incident as a “hate” crime.

A witness said, before Roof began shooting victims, he declared, “I have to do it. You rape our women, and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”
Well, the OP is one Con who knows Roof didn't kill because he was anti-christian.

It is pretty sad to see all the theories on this tragedy.

I have seen people theorize that it was part of the war on Christians, because the Southern Baptists refused to perform gay weddings, because of drugs the kid was prescribed, and even that it was somehow justified because of black on white rapes.

Truly pitiful.

june 18 2015

I have seen people theorize that it was part of the war on Christians, because the Southern Baptists refused to perform gay weddings, because of drugs the kid was prescribed, and even that it was somehow justified because of black on white rapes.

Truly pitiful.
Can you provide any significant evidence to back up your ridiculous unsupported assertions?

june 18 2015

Truly pitiful.
SSRI's definitely played a part. It would be stupid to suggest they don't. Almost every mass shooter in the past was on these types of drugs, which have homicidal side effects.

What is your theory on why it happened?

Wow.!! Ain't YOU a "prince among men"....No..wait.....you're actually a racist scumbag..!!!

But...I'm sure you already knew THAT..!!!
That aside, what about the statistical validity of Roof's complaint. Are you not curious about the essence of his motivation? How many more southerners are similarly enraged.

What troubles me is why Roof chose to kill a bunch of decent, productive, church-going Black people who are furthest from the stereotype who might hate White people and who might be inclined to commit rape.

It would be very interesting to hear from behaviorists who interview Roof. I have a suspicion that Roof might be troubled by a form of impotence and sexual intimidation which is capable of producing a profound state of homicidal rage over time. But that's a guess and I remain curious and extremely interested.

june 18 2015

I should have known that there would be at least one racist fuck in our midst who would support this killer.

june 18 2015

You got that shit wrong, ww are perhaps the most aggressive creatures on the planet, hell they got one of yaw having sex with a damned horse on the internet.....trust me, any white women being raped, is enjoying every second of it, especially if its by a prized black buck....yaw need to get up off this crap thinking Becky is this pure virgin of a woman....sluts are more like it!!

june 18 2015

You got that shit wrong, ww are perhaps the most aggressive creatures on the planet, hell they got one of yaw having sex with a damned horse on the internet.....trust me, any white women being raped, is enjoying every second of it, especially if its by a prized black buck....yaw need to get up off this crap thinking Becky is this pure virgin of a woman....sluts are more like it!!

Enjoying it? You are one sick fuck.

june 18 2015

Enjoying it? You are one sick fuck.

When I see saps like and others here, portray my president and the first ladies as MONKEYS AND ANIMALS.....I'm in damned good company!!

I should have known that there would be at least one racist fuck in our midst who would support this killer.

The board notes that you evaded the issue and stooped to personal attacks. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

june 18 2015

Dude, God damn, this nut case shoots up a church, kills nine innocent human beings and you want to post this?

june 18 2015

Typical Conservative Confederate Republican.

When I see saps like and others here, portray my president and the first ladies as MONKEYS AND ANIMALS.....I'm in damned good company!!

For 8 years you liberals called Bush a chimp. THINK
GTFOOH......all the shit Bush did, lying to the american people, putting us in the ungodly war, wasting tax payer's money, joking about everything ailing this country, getting a shoe thrown at em, massaging the prime minister of Germany's neck, Katrina, plundging this nation into debt...being called a gotdamned monkey.....HE WAS!!!
upload_2015-6-22_11-56-40.jpeg

Yes, I'm sure the 6 aging/elderly women at the church he shot on June 17th, 2015 after he sat there for an hour before listening to them talk about the Bible were guilty in his mind of raping many white women.

Meanwhile, if any of you can, please explain why Mr. Roof was burning the American flag and not the big bulging muscly black dude in the banana hammock pumping iron on his shirt?

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

june 18 2015

As a law enforcement officer I feel that I need to help the public understand that these stats only deal with interracial crime. 90 percent of the time White women are raped by White men. It is true as far as interracial, but overall that is not an accurate picture. The people whom Mr Roof murdered were decent, hardworking Black folks. Why didn't he go to the hood and shoot some thugs? I think that it was a cowardly act. I see rape cases almost everyday, but the way it was being reported in the media, one would think that Blacks were raping EVERY White woman who had to live through this horrific crime. It's important for me to set the record straight because I saw a case last week where some White scumbag raped a young White college girl right in the middle of a campus field where she was walking from the library. We can't give women a false sense of security where they think it's safe to let your guard down just because no Black guys are around. Those same FBI stats will show you that. A huge chunk of these interracial rapes involve White women going into low income areas to buy drugs, and others are just plain smitten with the thug image. I can't tell you how many daddy's little girls I see cruising through the hood. Interracial crime on a whole involves a lot of White people whose jobs put them in harms way, and they get caught up in robberies or assaults. Thugs are going to rob convenience stores, insurance salesmen, vendors, utility workers, etc...... Who usually happens to be White, while the thugs tend to be Black people from the hood.

Forum List

Back