Zone1 You say "I am rich.. and have need of nothing, but you are wretched, miserable and poor..-Rev 3:17

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Douay-Rheims Bible
Because thou sayest: I am rich, and made wealthy, and have need of nothing: and knowest not, that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.

comments

This describes a lot of leftists. Most leftists are rich or come from a wealthy family. They have nothing much to do with their time and energy, so they get involved w/ leftist causes to try to change the world... which we know is objectively changing it for the worst--

not realizing, as this scripture says, that they are blind and wretched and naked.. before God

They lack what is most important in life, a relationship with Jesus.

the poor things..

and our poor poor country

:(

Douay-Rheims Bible
Because thou sayest: I am rich, and made wealthy, and have need of nothing: and knowest not, that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.

comments

This describes a lot of leftists. Most leftists are rich or come from a wealthy family. They have nothing much to do with their time and energy, so they get involved w/ leftist causes to try to change the world... which we know is objectively changing it for the worst--

not realizing, as this scripture says, that they are blind and wretched and naked.. before God

the poor things..

and our poor poor country

:(
What about the people who started with nothing, then worked their butts off with their God given talents to make themselves a wealthy lifestyle? Yes, the more i make, the more i can give to Fisher House and Tunnels to Towers charities, but i wont give a dime to the church until the church separates from the US government handouts.

What about the people who started with nothing, then worked their butts off with their God given talents to make themselves a wealthy lifestyle? Yes, the more i make, the more i can give to Fisher House and Tunnels to Towers charities, but i wont give a dime to the church until the church separates from the US government handouts.
well, I have seen this in the Catholic Church, how there is this tie to gummit

hate it

And it seems foolish... I see so many people give big money to the Church.. I never have. . I have known about this close association w/ gummit for a long time so that is the main reason I have never given more than a couple dollars at a time to the Church and today (last year or so) I give ZERO.

I have problems as a result of bad clergy but I feel I have no one to talk to about this because.. clergy cover for each other.. Bishops seem to care more about priests (bad ones) than the ones complaining about them

well, I have seen this in the Catholic Church, how there is this tie to gummit

hate it

And it seems foolish... I see so many people give big money to the Church.. I never have. . I have known about this close association w/ gummit for a long time so that is the main reason I have never given more than a couple dollars at a time to the Church and today (last year or so) I give ZERO.

I have problems as a result of bad clergy but I feel I have no one to talk to about this because.. clergy cover for each other.. Bishops seem to care more about priests (bad ones) than the ones complaining about them

Do you spend all your time on the Internet?

forkintheroad7

See what I mean?

""This describes a lot of leftists. Most leftists are rich or come from a wealthy family. They have nothing much to do with their time and energy, so they get involved w/ leftist causes to try to change the world... which we know is objectively changing it for the worst--

the poor things..

and our poor poor country"

forkintheroad7

See what I mean?

""This describes a lot of leftists. Most leftists are rich or come from a wealthy family. They have nothing much to do with their time and energy, so they get involved w/ leftist causes to try to change the world... which we know is objectively changing it for the worst--

the poor things..

and our poor poor country"

1717976803288.jpeg

Forum List

Back