You say people are stupid for electing corrupt leaders? ok then, who should we vote 4

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I bet you this thread will sink like a rock, because none of the dingbats that are smart enough to call society stupid for electing stupid leaders, actually have an answer of WHO the smart leader is. Claiming that the reason America has bad politicians because the people, the voters are stupid, is like claiming that a woman who is being raped, is not being raped, she's just a whore who likes it. it excuses these degenerates from offering any type of solution.

I want to vote for a 5 star General who is a master of foreign policy, regularly embarrasses partisans for damaging the country, and hires economic advisers based on merit instead of loyalty.

I also want a magical pony who can fly me to Chipotle and get me free burritos all day!

I want to vote for a 5 star General who is a master of foreign policy, regularly embarrasses partisans for damaging the country, and hires economic advisers based on merit instead of loyalty.

I also want a magical pony who can fly me to Chipotle and get me free burritos all day!
If you're advocating for Allan B west, I should state that I exposed this dingbat in one of my recent speeches: scroll to 5:15 mark

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMDJZEmMDcE]Who is insane, really? and who is popular? - YouTube[/ame]

If you're advocating for Allan B west, I should state that I exposed this dingbat in one of my recent speeches: scroll to 5:15 mark

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMDJZEmMDcE]Who is insane, really? and who is popular? - YouTube[/ame]

What in the world have I ever posted on here that would make you think I support Allen West?

Also... is that really you in the video?

What in the world have I ever posted on here that would make you think I support Allen West?

Also... is that really you in the video?
Sorry for assuming then, yes it's me.

Vote for Democrats. Republicans have done nothing but fuck things up for the last 15 years. Even USMB Republicans can't name anything good their leadership has done.

The only thing that they support is trying to destroy the first black president.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone who isn't corrupt.

I agree, but politicians by their very nature are corrupt. Nobody gets far enough in politics to be elected to higher office without stepping on others on their way up. I have come to accept that. It's a problem of human nature.

Live your life the best you can. Let the crooked play their games.

I am repulsed by each and every one of your answers.

I bet you this thread will sink like a rock, because none of the dingbats that are smart enough to call society stupid for electing stupid leaders, actually have an answer of WHO the smart leader is. Claiming that the reason America has bad politicians because the people, the voters are stupid, is like claiming that a woman who is being raped, is not being raped, she's just a whore who likes it. it excuses these degenerates from offering any type of solution.

Since all humans are corrupt, the key is to limit their control over you...limited government...local/state control...where you can reach out and touch them if required. Of course each of us has a duty to live in the least corrupt way possible...but that's one of those crazy religious ideas....

I would vote for the guy whom the documentary "future by design" is based on.

Since all humans are corrupt, the key is to limit their control over you...limited government...local/state control...where you can reach out and touch them if required. Of course each of us has a duty to live in the least corrupt way possible...but that's one of those crazy religious ideas....
I like your statement, but it still does not answer the question at all.

Bad analogy. No, a woman dating a known rapist doesn't deserve to be raped, but she's stupid for getting anywhere near him or dating a "bad boy". Clinton received praise and admiration for his ability to lie. And then when Obama's caught lying so bad the media has to report it, still nothing happens to him. His voters keep on insisting that he keep raping them.

You should vote for no one in a federal election. You cannot vote your way out of this mess.

Yes we can, with an informed and non-soldout electorate. And there's a candidate with integrity that's stood up to corruption as governor of his state and succeeded, Scott Walker. Governors, with their executive experience and a record to judge that experience on, should be highest on our list of possibilities, especially over senators and vice-presidents.

I agree, but politicians by their very nature are corrupt. Nobody gets far enough in politics to be elected to higher office without stepping on others on their way up. I have come to accept that. It's a problem of human nature.

Not true. There are politicians with integrity, but in a democratic republic, we need an electorate with integrity to elect them. Everyone should have to demonstrate their knowledge of government to qualify to vote, but not everyone should vote, particularly those who don't even know what the Constitution is. We should have two levels of citizenship, the ignorant slugs, and those with the franchise who demonstrate the same qualifications as new naturalized citizens

Last edited:
Here's the deal, hold whomever is in office accountable pure and simple.

When Clinton drove to pass the "free" trade agreements like no other legislation the unions said that anyone who voted for the agreements they would oppose, but they didn't. They went right back to the same teat.

When Reagan legally fired the air traffic controllers for their illegal strike what did the unions do? Absolutely NOTHING all they did was rail against Reagan. They had the power back then to shut down the nation they did NOTHING. Now look where they are by just supporting democrats who have done nothing for the unions.

Bush frees Iraq and we are told most people are against the war. Well OK then why didn't he lose the 2004 election?

Obama said that if the economy didn't improve by the next election he would be a one term president. The economy didn't really improve yet he ran and we elected him regardless of his failure.

I am not for term limits. If perhaps there were a good politician just having them leave doesn't make sense. But I am for limiting the terms of those who do nothing. Those who are corrupt. I just think it should be the PEOPLE who decide the term limits.

Now no one can say that the SOTU is good right now. This after 7 years of democrats controlling 2/3s of the government, at least. For one fully year they controlled all three with a filibuster majority. They could have done whatever they wanted but they did little to nothing, good. I am not going to say that whomever is the Republican or Independent candidate is will do better. I am saying don't reward the democrats, for the division and strife they have created, by returning them to power. SEND A MESSAGE not words.

The system we have is a fair system but don't expect those in Washington to fix it, we the people need to fix the problem through the ballot box, send a message!!

Bad analogy. No, a woman dating a known rapist doesn't deserve to be raped, but she's stupid for getting anywhere near him or dating a "bad boy". Clinton received praise and admiration for his ability to lie. And then when Obama's caught lying so bad the media has to report it, still nothing happens to him. His voters keep on insisting that he keep raping them.

You should vote for no one in a federal election. You cannot vote your way out of this mess.

Yes we can, with an informed and non-soldout electorate. And there's a candidate with integrity that's stood up to corruption as governor of his state and succeeded, Scott Walker. Governors, with their executive experience and a record to judge that experience on, should be highest on our list of possibilities, especially over senators and vice-presidents.

Not true. There are politicians with integrity, but in a democratic republic, we need an electorate with integrity to elect them. Everyone should have to demonstrate their knowledge of government to qualify to vote, but not everyone should vote, particularly those who don't even know what the Constitution is. We should have two levels of citizenship, the ignorant slugs, and those with the franchise who demonstrate the same qualifications as new naturalized citizens

That is what everyone says about their representatives yet here we are.

I am a substance over symbolism type of guy. Anyone can talk smack, I like to see some kind of tract record, a proven history of performance. The worst politicians seem to be those who have never worked a day in the private sector and have no first hand experience of what it's like to make it on your own. I also think politicians should have term limits to help prevent the marriage of special interests and government.

Forum List

Back