You say people are stupid for electing corrupt leaders? ok then, who should we vote 4

If you're advocating for Allan B west, I should state that I exposed this dingbat in one of my recent speeches: scroll to 5:15 mark

Who is insane, really? and who is popular? - YouTube

What in the world have I ever posted on here that would make you think I support Allen West?

Also... is that really you in the video?
Sorry for assuming then, yes it's me.

Not buying that you are the person in the video. The person and the avatar do not match.

Bad analogy. No, a woman dating a known rapist doesn't deserve to be raped, but she's stupid for getting anywhere near him or dating a "bad boy". Clinton received praise and admiration for his ability to lie. And then when Obama's caught lying so bad the media has to report it, still nothing happens to him. His voters keep on insisting that he keep raping them.
You are already making claims that a woman was dating the rapist, being stupid and so on. It is sad to see humanity so ignorant.

What in the world have I ever posted on here that would make you think I support Allen West?

Also... is that really you in the video?
Sorry for assuming then, yes it's me.

Not buying that you are the person in the video. The person and the avatar do not match.
Maybe this will convince you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDOSRJEvBUM]Final Attempt to Reach Out to Anti Establishment Leaders - YouTube[/ame]

Vote for Democrats. Republicans have done nothing but fuck things up for the last 15 years. Even USMB Republicans can't name anything good their leadership has done.

The only thing that they support is trying to destroy the first black president.

Democrats has had the majority of power for the last 7 years. Dumb ass

I am a substance over symbolism type of guy. Anyone can talk smack, I like to see some kind of tract record, a proven history of performance. The worst politicians seem to be those who have never worked a day in the private sector and have no first hand experience of what it's like to make it on your own. I also think politicians should have term limits to help prevent the marriage of special interests and government.
Obviously, I completely agree, but that still does not answer my question at all. Oh and by the way, I worked for my own business all my adult life, so I'm glad I qualify, only I do not believe in America, I believe in the WORLD.

Vote for Democrats. Republicans have done nothing but fuck things up for the last 15 years. Even USMB Republicans can't name anything good their leadership has done.

The only thing that they support is trying to destroy the first black president.

Democrats has had the majority of power for the last 7 years. Dumb ass

Funny when it comes to that fact how the liberals have diarrhea of the brain. Funny how they will laugh about how republicans have not and can not win elections yet they blame everyone other then themselves.

I bet you this thread will sink like a rock, because none of the dingbats that are smart enough to call society stupid for electing stupid leaders, actually have an answer of WHO the smart leader is. Claiming that the reason America has bad politicians because the people, the voters are stupid, is like claiming that a woman who is being raped, is not being raped, she's just a whore who likes it. it excuses these degenerates from offering any type of solution.

Since all humans are corrupt, the key is to limit their control over you...limited government...local/state control...where you can reach out and touch them if required. Of course each of us has a duty to live in the least corrupt way possible...but that's one of those crazy religious ideas....
I like your statement, but it still does not answer the question at all.

My statement says there is no smart leader...so limit his/her power.

I am a substance over symbolism type of guy. Anyone can talk smack, I like to see some kind of tract record, a proven history of performance. The worst politicians seem to be those who have never worked a day in the private sector and have no first hand experience of what it's like to make it on your own. I also think politicians should have term limits to help prevent the marriage of special interests and government.
Obviously, I completely agree, but that still does not answer my question at all. Oh and by the way, I worked for my own business all my adult life, so I'm glad I qualify, only I do not believe in America, I believe in the WORLD.

No wonder you think I didn't answer your question.

Apparently this fellow or his friend runs a site that is New World Government. I am not providing the link because I don't want to advance his agenda. But by what I see he has created about 20 different videos which are on youtube. All the ones I visited had no comments under so I don't think it is catching on thus he is now branching out to discussion boards with his message. Apparently PVSI is the name for a group which I have not figured out what it means although it is probably very obvious. Any way, is this the same guy in the video posting here? I am going to say yes because I don't believe he has any following.

Performance Verification System
Prototype Verification System
Parallel Visualization Server
Pecos Valley Southern Railway
percutaneous vascular surgery
persistent vegetative state
Pig Veterinary Society
Potentially Visible Set
premature ventricular systole
Prime Vendor Support
Programmable Voltage Supply
programmed ventricular stimulation
pancreatic venous sampling
Panel Van With Windows and Seat/s
Panoramic Vision System
papillomaviruses
parasitophorous vacuoles
partner violence screen
Pecos Valley Southern Railway Company
Penile vibratory stimulation
percussion, vibration, suction
perforating veins
performance verification sample
peripheral vascular surgery
periscope view simulators
peritoneovenous shunt
peritoneovenous shunting
peritoneovenous shunts
perivascular space
perivascular spaces
perivitelline space
permanent vegetative state
Permanent Virtual Switch
persistant vegetative state
persistent viral syndrome
Personal Video Station
Personal Video System
Physical Volcanology Section
Physical Volumes
pigmented villonodular synovitis
by Rank or Alphabet
Filter by Categories
Common 13
Technology 19
Military 4
Business 2
Science 4
Organizations 1
Medical 40
Education 6
All 89
Filter by PVS Topics
computing graphics high school local railroad medical oregon postal railroad school technology telecom telecommunications us post vehicle shape veterinary + 2 more

Apparently this fellow or his friend runs a site that is New World Government. I am not providing the link because I don't want to advance his agenda. But by what I see he has created about 20 different videos which are on youtube. All the ones I visited had no comments under so I don't think it is catching on thus he is now branching out to discussion boards with his message. Apparently PVSI is the name for a group which I have not figured out what it means although it is probably very obvious. Any way, is this the same guy in the video posting here? I am going to say yes because I don't believe he has any following.
If I would be primarily concerned about my ideas catching on, I would become a politician. I also do not believe this world is real, since no people here came even close to answering a simple question which is the title of this thread, after two pages of discussion.

If I would be primarily concerned about my ideas catching on, I would become a politician. I also do not believe this world is real, since no people here came even close to answering a simple question which is the title of this thread, after two pages of discussion.

After looking some more I know think I know your name unless it is a alias, which I won't reveal here. PVSI is more or less your political doctrine? As posted on your board? Can't find much information about you, sorry to hear about your dogs they seemed very discipline in the video of you and someone cutting fire wood.

After looking some more I know think I know your name unless it is a alias, which I won't reveal here. PVSI is more or less your political doctrine? As posted on your board? Can't find much information about you, sorry to hear about your dogs they seemed very discipline in the video of you and someone cutting fire wood.
pvsi was my previous domain which stood for people vs. special interests, but a couple months ago I decided to switch to newworldgovernment.net and abandoned that, someone else bought it, I have nothing to do with it. and I am not at all concerned about people not jumping on my idea, because I can see who the people ARE jumping onto - people that they see on the establishment media acting as anti establishment (example Allen West or Hillary Clinton) and I do not feel threatened by them at all, I am living in another world, and this may explain a bit:

[ame=http://youtu.be/AfozAw40_zM]Nobody the Leader - Greatest Story Never Told Part 1 - We 1% Will Win - YouTube[/ame]

You seem to put a lot of time into your messages. A web site, videos, going on discussion boards, for what end if not to spread your message? What else confuses me, now, is your use of PVSI as your handle. interesting since you have no use for it and it is mentioned on your web site. What I do when I read people is to look for inconsistency.

Last edited:
I bet you this thread will sink like a rock, because none of the dingbats that are smart enough to call society stupid for electing stupid leaders, actually have an answer of WHO the smart leader is. .

“Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question.”

—Thomas Jefferson
1st Inaugural Address, 1801

Funny how the same people who condemn the "Tea Party" complain about "corrupt politicians". Get out there and try to make it right instead of whining.

Forum List

Back