You say people are stupid for electing corrupt leaders? ok then, who should we vote 4

Get big money out of politics, bring back the fairness doctrine to get debate on Rush and Beck- they couldn't survive facts, etc.., and vote Dem, obviously.
There was nothing fair about the fairness doctrine. The left can't debate facts so the demonize their opponents. America has voted Dim and we are suffering from it. Bush was getting hammered for much better numbers in unemployment, spending, gas prices, etc.

Thanks to the biggest corrupt bubble in US history, brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot rich. Let's see, ruin of the nonrich, and the country, S and L crisis, stupidest wars ever, biggest propaganda machine ever, and 25 per cent of the country brainwashed hater dupes..., and a DEPRESSIO. Great job, Pubbies. And now 4 1/2 years of mindless obstruction, phony crises and scandals. You're a joke and horror off your bizarro planet. See sig...

Hilarious...Demonize, and you believe Obama is a marxist Kenyan muslim pussy dictator because of a GOP PLAN TO REFORM AN OBSCENE scam of a health ''system'' lol. Change the channel.

Thanks to the biggest corrupt bubble in US history, brainwashed chump of the greedy idiot rich. Let's see, ruin of the nonrich, and the country, S and L crisis, stupidest wars ever, biggest propaganda machine ever, and 25 per cent of the country brainwashed hater dupes..., and a DEPRESSIO. Great job, Pubbies. And now 4 1/2 years of mindless obstruction, phony crises and scandals. You're a joke and horror off your bizarro planet. See sig...

Hilarious...Demonize, and you believe Obama is a marxist Kenyan muslim pussy dictator because of a GOP PLAN TO REFORM AN OBSCENE scam of a health ''system'' lol. Change the channel.
You must have been in a coma for the last five years because the new guy made Bush look rather good. No corruption? Seriously? The media tries to cover up Obamas mess, Bush got blamed for everything wrong under the sun.

I mentioned a few things Bush got hammered for, regularly, while Obama gets no blame. You offered insults. Typical.

You're not going to take greedy and corrupt people out of politics.

So, all you CAN do is minimize their opportunities to be greedy and corrupt by changing the system in which they operate.

1. Balanced Budget Amendment
2. Strict, short term limits
3. Publicly-funded elections

Remove the power from those who abuse it the most.

My weekly rant!

:rock:

I fiercely disagree with your statement that corrupt and greedy can not be permanently removed from power, I believe they can and I believe they can be replaced with decent human beings, and two of the essential keys in achieving that are already mentioned in our post. 2 and 3.
#1 balanced budget Amendment I'm not familiar with what that is, but I assume it's a good thing also.

Exactly.

FREEMEN do not governance.

We do NOT need scumbag bureaucrats telling us what firearms we can carry , what products to consume, who or what to fuck, or what health insurance we need.

And as long as we can unite behind a leader with a clear plan and a clear solution, we can liberate ourselves from the politicians and their international banker manipulated government, agree?

I prefer to say " as long as we can unite behind a set of objective principles with a clear plan and a clear solution"

EXACTLY, BUT THERE IS ONE PROBLEM - The establishment, the opposition will always mirror your principles, create duplicate movements, talk just like you to create 100 different such parties and you will not be united, people can only unite behind the LEADER, or as the establishment trolls like to call "DICTATOR"

You're not going to take greedy and corrupt people out of politics.

So, all you CAN do is minimize their opportunities to be greedy and corrupt by changing the system in which they operate.

1. Balanced Budget Amendment
2. Strict, short term limits

Remove the power from those who abuse it the most.

My weekly rant!

:rock:

Who decides who gets the money?
In my vision no money is required to run for office if you have ideas, and people must be made aware of any political prostitutes who pay money to showcase on the media - One example is FACEBOOK, when I set up my newworldgovernment page, I began receiving automated advice from facebook to gain more likes by paying money, I'm sure if I would be a billionaire I could have more likes than Allen B West or Justin Bieber by now, but in elections as I envision, there will be one for as well as one against vote for each candidate, not just a popularity contest - and so their money will play absolutely no role, only attract more negative voters and make them look more like the goofballs that they are.

THIS is why politicians need our money:

1606964_203702919826446_1123056091_n.jpg

And as long as we can unite behind a leader with a clear plan and a clear solution, we can liberate ourselves from the politicians and their international banker manipulated government, agree?

I prefer to say " as long as we can unite behind a set of objective principles with a clear plan and a clear solution"

EXACTLY, BUT THERE IS ONE PROBLEM - The establishment, the opposition will always mirror your principles, create duplicate movements, talk just like you to create 100 different such parties and you will not be united, people can only unite behind the LEADER, or as the establishment trolls like to call "DICTATOR"

No they won't.

Remember demagogues want power, in order to acquire power they must be elected, in order to be electable they must cater to the parasites.

So the Republicans (their surrender caucus) and the democrats are furiously competing for that faction's votes. They don't give a shit about principles.

No they won't.

Remember demagogues want power, in order to acquire power they must be elected, in order to be electable they must cater to the parasites.

So the Republicans (their surrender caucus) and the democrats are furiously competing for that faction's votes. They don't give a shit about principles.

I meant if the movement was to become popular.

Last edited:

You must have been in a coma for the last five years because the new guy made Bush look rather good. No corruption? Seriously? The media tries to cover up Obamas mess, Bush got blamed for everything wrong under the sun.

I mentioned a few things Bush got hammered for, regularly, while Obama gets no blame. You offered insults. Typical.

What corruption- only in the bs propaganda you've been brainwashed with...

No they won't.

Actually, demagogues always go after the loudmouth ''patriots'' AGAINST the ''parasites''...but ty Rush/Beck/Foxbot...and then screw them- see sig para 1...

No they won't.

Actually, demagogues always go after the loudmouth ''patriots'' AGAINST the ''parasites''...but ty Rush/Beck/Foxbot...and then screw them- see sig para 1...

There isn't enough Patriots - the parasites outnumber them.

"Aren't"...The patriots may just be parasites themselves, because too often they are hypocrites in my view, for example: they are ok with USA interfering in other nations and then they like to dictate who can or can not come to America from the nations they destroy, they have military bases all over the world, yet they claim to be American patriots, they claim to be for democracy and yet they do not like Obamba. They act like brave gun totters yet they were nowhere to be found when bankers bailed out for tax money were repossessing homes from tens of millions of American families....

But I believe the real parasite is our own ignorance, due to the amount of BS I have seen, I came to conclusion that I am alone in this world, and you all are just my imagination, so if there is any parasites, it's only within me and my lack of understanding.

Bad analogy. No, a woman dating a known rapist doesn't deserve to be raped, but she's stupid for getting anywhere near him or dating a "bad boy". Clinton received praise and admiration for his ability to lie. And then when Obama's caught lying so bad the media has to report it, still nothing happens to him. His voters keep on insisting that he keep raping them.
You are already making claims that a woman was dating the rapist, being stupid and so on. It is sad to see humanity so ignorant.

Exactly my point. It's the ignorance and sloth (corruption) of the electorate that keeps corruption in power. Do you understand analogy? The Garden of Eden is an analogy.

Bad analogy. No, a woman dating a known rapist doesn't deserve to be raped, but she's stupid for getting anywhere near him or dating a "bad boy". Clinton received praise and admiration for his ability to lie. And then when Obama's caught lying so bad the media has to report it, still nothing happens to him. His voters keep on insisting that he keep raping them.
You are already making claims that a woman was dating the rapist, being stupid and so on. It is sad to see humanity so ignorant.

Exactly my point. It's the ignorance and sloth (corruption) of the electorate that keeps corruption in power. Do you understand analogy? The Garden of Eden is an analogy.
I think I understand it, but I am DEFINETELY working on a solution for it.

"Aren't"...The patriots may just be parasites themselves, because too often they are hypocrites in my view, for example: they are ok with USA interfering in other nations and then they like to dictate who can or can not come to America from the nations they destroy, they have military bases all over the world, yet they claim to be American patriots, they claim to be for democracy and yet they do not like Obamba. .

By Patriot I meant someone like James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry. Did not mean to include warmongers or jingoists.

"Aren't"...The patriots may just be parasites themselves, because too often they are hypocrites in my view, for example: they are ok with USA interfering in other nations and then they like to dictate who can or can not come to America from the nations they destroy, they have military bases all over the world, yet they claim to be American patriots, they claim to be for democracy and yet they do not like Obamba. .

By Patriot I meant someone like James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry. Did not mean to include warmongers or jingoists.

Those are indeed patriots, known as SLAVE OWNERS in today's America (that's what I was taught in a public schools in America of them anyway)

I think I understand it, but I am DEFINETELY working on a solution for it.

Well me too, but the only solution is the electorate taking responsibility for eliminating corruption, motivated by the understanding that if they don't, despotism will move in. Hint: how can we ALWAYS tell when despotism is taking or has taken hold? A legal double standard. "We have to pardon the President in order to protect the office of the president", when it's exactly the opposite. We must prosecute a president in order to protect the office and the Constitution.

Someone who isn't corrupt.

Problem with that is that I don't believe very many of them are corrupt when they first enter national politics. It takes a few hours in office before corruption begins to sink in.

Those are indeed patriots, known as SLAVE OWNERS in today's America (that's what I was taught in a public schools in America of them anyway)

Be that as it may, they were NONinterventionist in foreign affairs.

Forum List

Back