You should be at least half way thru EZEKIAL ABOUT NOW

Congrats to you!

James 2 is a passage /chapter I've taken to heart, how about you? a good lesson imo.

I'm reading the Bible in a year now, but this method reads from various parts of it, including New and Old Testaments systematically as part of a daily devotion.

It's tough.

Last year I finished reading the Bible on my own, one chapter a day. Took 3.5 years, this year I said let me go for all of it in one.

I have some catching up to do, but I'm determined to do it.

I hope you're being blessed brother.

When you get to Ezekiel 28 about the son of "perdition"(i.e. fall to the pit) prepare to be shocked to see everything describing Lucifer is describing Jesus created image of perfection who falls by the hands of Rome.

Preachers even use this chapter to secret Lucifer....
Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart [is] lifted up, and thou hast said, I [am] a God, I sit [in] the seat of God, in the midst of the seas(Rome); yet thou [art] a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God (this is like how the Popes claim to be viceroy and gods in Rome, set up as imposters of the Jerusalem Temple and throne and TRUE Authority)
Ezekiel 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of [them that are] slain in the midst of the ‘seas’ (i.e.Rome).
Ezekiel 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I [am] God? but thou [shalt be] a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
*similar as in Isaiah 14:13-15 the ‘morning star’ would be sent down to the pit(perdition);
You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven,above the stars of God, and will set my throne on High...
I will ascend above the heights of the Clouds,I will be as the Most High."
Yet you will be brought down to the grave, to the sides of the pit!
Note that Jesus was indeed brought down to the pit (the grave)HELL (ACTS 2:27 and 1 Peter 3:19) for declaring himself God, as the "most"Most High, and holy king (John 8:57, 10:25-36, Psalm 82:1-8).
Later he rose from the Pit declared as God fulfilling the AntiChrist warnings.
So clearly he was the "son of perdition"-
The son who went to the pit.
Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the *king of Tyrus*(Tyrus meaning Rock, Jesus was the King of the Rock (the Church) and popular in TYRE according to the NT as in deemed a Prince of Tyre), and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(similar- Isaiah 44 talks about the carpenter making an idol of a beautiful man (sinless-whitewashed image)and placing it on walls in homes and bowing to it.)
Ezekiel28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
(this is why it’s about Lucifer and not some literal king of tyre which Israel was in good trade relations with at the time he's clled a created image of a man)
Ezekiel 28:14 Thou [art]
the anointed (christ)
cherub (guardian=nazarene) that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezekiel 28:15 Thou [wast] perfect(sinless) in thy ways from the day that thou wast created(his image/icon was created with this intention), till iniquity was found in thee(till the information age exposed what the preachers avoided or whitewashed over).

If by the end of reading Ezekiel 28 you don't believe Jesus is Lucifer of the Bible then you are being intellectually dishonest and in denial, since the only one ever claimed the perfect anointed cherub was the created image of Jesus. And Lucifer comes as that first fallen messiah, which Jesus was already deemed, including admiting he was Lucifer in Rev 22:16 the end of the Roman punchline
at the end of their book..

When you get to Ezekiel 28 about the son of "perdition"(i.e. fall to the pit) prepare to be shocked to see everything describing Lucifer is describing Jesus created image of perfection who falls by the hands of Rome.

Preachers even use this chapter to secret Lucifer....
Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart [is] lifted up, and thou hast said, I [am] a God, I sit [in] the seat of God, in the midst of the seas(Rome); yet thou [art] a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God (this is like how the Popes claim to be viceroy and gods in Rome, set up as imposters of the Jerusalem Temple and throne and TRUE Authority)
Ezekiel 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of [them that are] slain in the midst of the ‘seas’ (i.e.Rome).
Ezekiel 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I [am] God? but thou [shalt be] a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
*similar as in Isaiah 14:13-15 the ‘morning star’ would be sent down to the pit(perdition);
You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven,above the stars of God, and will set my throne on High...
I will ascend above the heights of the Clouds,I will be as the Most High."
Yet you will be brought down to the grave, to the sides of the pit!
Note that Jesus was indeed brought down to the pit (the grave)HELL (ACTS 2:27 and 1 Peter 3:19) for declaring himself God, as the "most"Most High, and holy king (John 8:57, 10:25-36, Psalm 82:1-8).
Later he rose from the Pit declared as God fulfilling the AntiChrist warnings.
So clearly he was the "son of perdition"-
The son who went to the pit.
Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the *king of Tyrus*(Tyrus meaning Rock, Jesus was the King of the Rock (the Church) and popular in TYRE according to the NT as in deemed a Prince of Tyre), and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(similar- Isaiah 44 talks about the carpenter making an idol of a beautiful man (sinless-whitewashed image)and placing it on walls in homes and bowing to it.)
Ezekiel28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
(this is why it’s about Lucifer and not some literal king of tyre which Israel was in good trade relations with at the time he's clled a created image of a man)
Ezekiel 28:14 Thou [art]
the anointed (christ)
cherub (guardian=nazarene) that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Ezekiel 28:15 Thou [wast] perfect(sinless) in thy ways from the day that thou wast created(his image/icon was created with this intention), till iniquity was found in thee(till the information age exposed what the preachers avoided or whitewashed over).

If by the end of reading Ezekiel 28 you don't believe Jesus is Lucifer of the Bible then you are being intellectually dishonest and in denial, since the only one ever claimed the perfect anointed cherub was the created image of Jesus. And Lucifer comes as that first fallen messiah, which Jesus was already deemed, including admiting he was Lucifer in Rev 22:16 the end of the Roman punchline
at the end of their book..

I guess that makes David Lucifer the first.

David was a King, he wasn't a messiah, nor a first fallen messiah, nor does the OT call him perfect. In fact, quite the contrary, the OT leaves David's dirty laundry for us to learn by and through. Only a created image is made perfect to deceive through.

King David is to the Hebrews as Jesus is to the Christians, but then King David couldn't be Melchizedek as that was his psalm. Who is he talking to?

Last edited:
No he's not, nowhere do they make David an Idol and worship him as God. :)
And I don't understand your correlation to the term
"King( Melchi) of Righteousness (tsedek)" or your question especially when it's without source scripture to know your reference to his psalm? Are you talking about the verses fallaciously given to Jesus that are about David having his Hands and feet tied(not pierced), meaning restricting him in the manner we say the term "My hands are tied"?

"King( Melchi) of Righteousness (tsedek)" or your question especially when it's without source scripture to know your reference to his psalm? Are you talking about the verses fallaciously given to Jesus that are about David having his Hands and feet tied(not pierced), meaning restricting him in the manner we say the term "My hands are tied"?

Jesus is Melchizedek (as told in scriptures=Hebrews) and he was before Abraham. Some think Melchizedek was Shem (also before Abraham). Some say Archangel Michael. Melchizedek was the priest and king of Salem, the priest to the most high God, which was not Yahweh. King of Righteousness, King of Peace.

Jesus is Melchizedek (as told in scriptures=Hebrews) and he was before Abraham. Some think Melchizedek was Shem (also before Abraham). Some say Archangel Michael. Melchizedek was the priest and king of Salem, the priest to the most high God, which was not Yahweh. King of Righteousness, King of Peace.
Wrong in the sense,
1)the created character Jesus in those verses is lesser then and after the order of The King.
2)Jesus lineage is not in the proper Lineage of Zadok (Aaronic lineage)

And yes; The term Messenger or
king of righteousness from the Aaronic lineage is another similar term as saying
arch-top(king) angel -malakh (messenger-reflection of righteousness).
Book of Hebrews declares Jesus lesser then the righteous messengers.

(Heb 2:7,9) You made him a little lower than angels; with glory and honor you crowned him, and appointed him over the works of your hands. 9 but we behold Jesus, who has been made a little lower than angels,Hebrews 5:6, 5:10, & 6:20 say Jesus is after the Order of Melchizedek.
Then there's this :
Hebrews 1:8 says the Son, "Yourthrone, O God, will last for ever and ever, andrighteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.9 You have loved righteousness and hatedwickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy."Now since the scrolls 4Q471 XVIIsay the Kingdom is Michael's Kingdom and the bible and people know Michael as the angel of Righteousness then Hebrews 1:8 is obviously calling Michael the Son.
Now to back this up also in chapter 1:
the son is placed higher then the angels (aka top- Main)=Arch,
Yet, Jesus is made lower then angels and Michael.
Hence the scrolls stating:
Scroll 1QM v, 1-2) States:
He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness. (too busy debunking myths, "lies and ignorance"=darkness) but then also adds:
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”

Wrong in the sense,
1)the created character Jesus in those verses is lesser then and after the order of The King.

king of righteousness from the Aaronic lineage is another similar term as saying

(Heb 2:7,9) You made him a little lower than angels; with glory and honor you crowned him, and appointed him over the works of your hands. 9 but we behold Jesus, who has been made a little lower than angels,Hebrews 5:6, 5:10, & 6:20 say Jesus is after the Order of Melchizedek.
Then there's this :
Hebrews 1:8 says the Son, "Yourthrone, O God, will last for ever and ever, andrighteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.9 You have loved righteousness and hatedwickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy."Now since the scrolls 4Q471 XVIIsay the Kingdom is Michael's Kingdom and the bible and people know Michael as the angel of Righteousness then Hebrews 1:8 is obviously calling Michael the Son.
He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness. (too busy debunking myths, "lies and ignorance"=darkness) but then also adds:
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”

II. The Son Higher Than the Angels
Messianic Enthronement.] 5 For to which of the angels did God ever say:

“You are my son; this day I have begotten you”?

Or again:

“I will be a father to him, and he shall be a son to me”?

6 And again, when he leads [c] the first-born into the world, he says:

“Let all the angels of God worship him.”

7 Of the angels he says:

“He makes his angels winds
and his ministers a fiery flame”;

8 but of the Son:

“Your throne, O God, stands forever and ever;
and a righteous scepter is the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You loved justice and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, anointed you
with the oil of gladness above your companions”;

You forgot Chapter 1. When the angles were lower than him, only for a little while (according to scripture)
They waited on him and a little while, while he was in human form.

So are you referring to the Dead Sea Scrolls?

King David is to the Hebrews as Jesus is to the Christians, but then King David couldn't be Melchizedek as that was his psalm. Who is he talking to?
The Melchizedek priesthood
Because that priesthood was not based on who you were a descendent of unlike the priedthood of aaron

Wrong in the sense,

Then there's this :
Man you slaughtered those scriptures t

Wrong in the sense,

Then there's this :

No, but you just inadvertantly admitted there's something wrong with your NT and or teachings. If you could prove I butchered your texts then you would have been able to post reasoning and refute each piece,
instead of chosing the ad hominem response method.

Wrong in the sense,

Then there's this :

Or again:

7 Of the angels he says:

8 but of the Son:

You forgot Chapter 1. When the angles were lower than him, only for a little while (according to scripture)

Yes the verse that shows Christianity worships another God.
David in Psalms is being called God's begotten son (when not literal 'son of' meant in "reflection of"), so Jesus can't be
YHWH's "only" begotten son, but he can be Baal's only begotten son who's only son was the Morning Star. Remember David named 2 of his sons after the Evening Star -Shalem.
Which brings us to your verse:
"and a righteous scepter is the scepter of your kingdom."
Once again the Kingdom is Michael's Kingdom in commentaries as I showed the source.-4Q471 XVII
But also remember:
Morning Star worshipers (luciferians) always fallaciously place jesus as the scepter in the Jacob accounts.
In the sefer Bamidbar it is written, " kochav mi'Yaachov v'kom SHEVET mi"Yisrael"

"there shall step forth a star out of Jacob, and a 'scepter' shall rise out of Israel."

Sceptre and 'Staff' (HaShevet) Mean The same and written the same as SHEVET.
Also note Pslams where it says:
"Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre (SHEVET) of thy kingdom is a
right sceptre.
The dead Sea War Scrolls said the Kingdom was of Michael's Not Jesus' therefore the Scepter (SHEVET) of THY (MICHAEL's) Kingdom also shows a pattern of leaving the First and Last name in messianic verses none of which are about Jesus.
Thou lovest righteousness and hatest wickedness: therefore
God, thy God, hath ANOINTED thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows
(Psalm 45:6-7)."
Why did "their" sceptre love wickedness and hate righteousness opposite Psalms?
Loved wickedness:
Pope protecting and buddying up to Castro, Saddam, ARAFAT,
AND Batista Noreiga, and Marcos WHICH MOST DON'T KNOW the last 2 WERE Roman Catholic Dictators. THEY Hid the abuse of Nuns and children and revictimized some victims in how they handled those cases.
Supported the Mafia fathers or were very tight with them, where friends, confedantes, did their wedddings and funerals and took their BLOOD MONEY & confesions and went to their parties.
hATED rIGHTEOUSNESS:
Hated when mother Theresa was helping India, once told her to stop. Hated people like Ghandi who look better then Jesus in their works...Hated technology advances to save lives and cure illnesses.... hated our president's action to remove terror and unstable abusive regimes....
hated the movement to bring the Third temple to bring righteousness in teaching through the Temple to the entire world.... hated the Bible and the Hebrew G0d thus reinvented it....hated the Biblical Moshiach enough to mock, imposter, & replace and interfere with the process of redemption.

In Bilaam's prophetic vision, he states, "There steps forth a star (malakh=messenger) from Jacob and there arises a scepter (Shevet) out of Israel." Targum Onkelos notes that this "star" alludes to Moshiach.
That rising star ‘Michael’ which redeems(HaShev) Israel Dan 12:1-4 is symbolized by the Evening Star (Shalem).
Luciferians claim the scepter is about Jesus yet he claimed to be the nemesis Morning Star (fallen arch-Rev 22:16) who fell and is not the one to arise per Dan 12:1-4 the verses their pastors skip over when reading Dan 12 because they fear
THE NAME (HaShem).
You saw this happened when Edward himself discussing Daniels prophecy skipping Dan 12:1 in discussing the 12th chapter. Many many evangelists do this verse skipping trick, in the same way our MSM skips words or portions from speaches that change their fake narrative.
But remember it's worse when they skip the revealed Hebrew, as scripture said "they will blot out the name" in doing so.
;-)

Last edited:

Wrong in the sense,

Then there's this :

Or again:

7 Of the angels he says:

8 but of the Son:

David in Psalms is being called God's begotten son (when not literal 'son of' meant in "reflection of"), so Jesus can't be
YHWH's "only" begotten son, but he can be Baal's only begotten son who's only son was the Morning Star. Remember David named 2 of his sons after the Evening Star -Shalem.
Once again the Kingdom is Michael's Kingdom in commentaries as I showed the source.-4Q471 XVII
But also remember:
Morning Star worshipers (luciferians) always fallaciously place jesus as the scepter in the Jacob accounts.
In the sefer Bamidbar it is written, " kochav mi'Yaachov v'kom SHEVET mi"Yisrael"

"there shall step forth a star out of Jacob, and a 'scepter' shall rise out of Israel."

"Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre (SHEVET) of thy kingdom is a
right sceptre.
The dead Sea War Scrolls said the Kingdom was of Michael's Not Jesus' therefore the Scepter (SHEVET) of THY (MICHAEL's) Kingdom also shows a pattern of leaving the First and Last name in messianic verses none of which are about Jesus.
Loved wickedness:
AND Batista Noreiga, and Marcos WHICH MOST DON'T KNOW the last 2 WERE Roman Catholic Dictators. THEY Hid the abuse of Nuns and children and revictimized some victims in how they handled those cases.
Supported the Mafia fathers or were very tight with them, where friends, confedantes, did their wedddings and funerals and took their BLOOD MONEY & confesions and went to their parties.
hATED rIGHTEOUSNESS:
Hated when mother Theresa was helping India, once told her to stop. Hated people like Ghandi who look better then Jesus in their works...Hated technology advances to save lives and cure illnesses.... hated our president's action to remove terror and unstable abusive regimes....
hated the movement to bring the Third temple to bring righteousness in teaching through the Temple to the entire world.... hated the Bible and the Hebrew G0d thus reinvented it....hated the Biblical Moshiach enough to mock, imposter, & replace and interfere with the process of redemption.

In Bilaam's prophetic vision, he states, "There steps forth a star (malakh=messenger) from Jacob and there arises a scepter (Shevet) out of Israel." Targum Onkelos notes that this "star" alludes to Moshiach.
That rising star ‘Michael’ which redeems(HaShev) Israel Dan 12:1-4 is symbolized by the Evening Star (Shalem).
Luciferians claim the scepter is about Jesus yet he claimed to be the nemesis Morning Star (fallen arch-Rev 22:16) who fell and is not the one to arise per Dan 12:1-4 the verses their pastors skip over when reading Dan 12 because they fear
THE NAME (HaShem).
You saw this happened when Edward himself discussing Daniels prophecy skipping Dan 12:1 in discussing the 12th chapter. Many many evangelists do this verse skipping trick, in the same way our MSM skips words or portions from speaches that change their fake narrative.
But remember it's worse when they skip the revealed Hebrew, as scripture said "they will blot out the name" in doing so.
;-)

Every King is a son of God except the ones who were not anointed by God, men of God are sons of God. King Cyrus was also anointed by God of the OT (a messiah to the jews) , to subdue Babylon and rebuild Solomon's temple. A new covenant and a new Priest and King, Jesus is his name. New laws.

I take all who are blessed by God to subdue Jerusalem due to their sinful ways, are called the enemy by the Jews, aka star of the morning= Satan for jews. I also imagine Jesus the light bearer, would be Lucifer to jews, but to Christians he is not, he is the light of the world, light bearer. Whoever God gives his authority to is the morning star. Therefore Nebuchadnezzar and Jesus would be Satan to jews. Jesus was not Satan, Jesus was not created, only his body was.
Remember God creates all, which includes Satan. Remember as well, in Rev the dragon is Satan.

Last edited:

Wrong in the sense,

Then there's this :

No, but you just inadvertantly admitted there's something wrong with your NT and or teachings. If you could prove I butchered your texts then you would have been able to post reasoning and refute each piece,
instead of chosing the ad hominem response method.
"those scriptures" is now a ad hominem attack
My goodness

Wrong in the sense,

Then there's this :

Or again:

7 Of the angels he says:

8 but of the Son:

But also remember:

right sceptre.
Loved wickedness:
hATED rIGHTEOUSNESS:

THE NAME (HaShem).
;-)

Every King is a son of God except the ones who were not anointed by God, men of God are sons of God. King Cyrus was also anointed by God of the OT (a messiah to the jews) , to subdue Babylon and rebuild Solomon's temple. A new covenant and a new Priest and King, Jesus is his name. New laws.

I take all who are blessed by God to subdue Jerusalem due to their sinful ways, are called the enemy by the Jews, aka star of the morning= Satan for jews. I also imagine Jesus the light bearer, would be Lucifer to jews, but to Christians he is not, he is the light of the world, light bearer. Whoever God gives his authority to is the morning star. Therefore Nebuchadnezzar and Jesus would be Satan to jews. Jesus was not Satan, Jesus was not created, only his body was.
Remember God creates all, which includes Satan..

To Judaism spiritual light=knowledge and truth, which ironically comes best in retraction of physical light whereby your Pineal gland secretes more Serotonin melotonin increasing intuitive thinking.
Christianity is teaching Mystical rays of
light(physical light) throughout the NT not spiritual light. We see this mirrored in the Sabian's Mandean sect said to be the remnant followers of John, all luciferous light teachings, because as the John apochryphon admits they borrowed from Zoroastrianism
and we know the Nazarenes taught their god as that magical mystical mystery light rays between the sun and earth. The NT even tells you Pauls vision was of a Luciferous light calling itself Jesus, as was Constantines vision similarly of Physical light =Luciferous teachings not spiritual light.
In fact because it's ignorant and false it ends up being spiritual darkness which once again ironically comes from physical light.
Hence the secret of Night bringing (spiritual)Light and Day bringing(spiritual) Darkness that only spiritual light knowledge and truth) could figure out & discern accurate symbolism.

Sources:
Fact: the church symbolizes this teaching through the radiating Baal Sun cross and radiating heart cause Lucifer(morning sta r) is in their heart.
-2 Peter 1:19
images-10.jpeg

Sun exploding reference (2Peter 3:10) and what is the thief of the Night?(=the sun)
and the sun "Seeds" the galaxy to rebirth life. (1 Corinthians 15:36.)

Judas Thomas, spoke, saying, "Lord, why does this visible light that shines
on behalf of men rise and set?"
The savior said, "O blessed Thomas, of course this visible light shines on
your behalf - not in order that you remain here, but rather that you might
come forth - and whenever all the elect abandon bestiality, then this light
will withdraw up to its essence, and its essence will welcome it, since it
is a good servant." ....For if the sun does not shine upon these bodies, they will wither and perish just like weeds or grass.

When you look at what the Mandeans teach you see that the PHYSICAL LIGHT beliefs & tradition is still entact.
Here is a book writer on the topic of John's Followers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back