You small minded people

This arrogant pos is out stumping for his friends. If Obama says, "Go South", then we need to go North.
He thinks we should give up our Constitutional rights to be ruled by him and others from the "ORDER". He wants America to surrender.
Make THIS election a reflection on Obama too. Vote Nation or forfeit Nation. We are there...

If you put this on you tube, you might want to delete it.

huh. Why would that be? A fear of free speech?

Listen about 1:25 in. It is the fundamental change he hoped for, and continues to hope for. A universal decision on our rights and "international laws" and the UN power to enforce their rules. Rules don't implement themselves, according to Obama.

Last edited:
36177284_602983666733480_4956320241572380672_n.jpg
Those four to the left from Soros must be rotating in their graves after been compared to Soros: Soros is #1 in the human history harming his own country and the whole world. I know what I'm saying: I've been raised in the USSR.

Soros make me wonder if he doesn't top all of these sob's. He's created more crimes against humanity than all four of them, I think Soros would be 2nd to China since those sob's took out millions. Funny how we have been sold out to them. Scary too esp. our Internet and Icloud ID #'s from Apple.

Well his stumping doesn't appear do be doing much good.

He should hit the golf course, hit a few balls and forget it.

Forum List

Back