YOU TDS readers... don't bother reading as you simply don't understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that believes the election was stolen isn't normal and barely able to function.
You have blind faith in a corrupt system. You probably think it's perfectly fine that Hunter Biden is going to get paid big money for his "art" by anonymous buyers.

All normal thinking Americans know the election was stolen.
Someone explain to me why Republicans are so stupid.

ABC reports "President Joe Biden's push to enlist volunteers, including local doctors and pastors, to go "literally knocking on doors" to encourage vaccinations in some states sparked an outcry this week among Republicans, who mischaracterized the effort as the deployment of government agents to strong-arm reluctant Americans."

The White House responded by explaining any door-knocking efforts will be locally led by community volunteers, not government agents. That was clear in Biden's message. All Republicans had to do was listen to it.

“People have a choice, they don’t need your medical brown shirts showing up at their door ordering vaccinations. You can’t force people to be part of the human experiment,” Marjorie Taylor Green, House Republican from Georgia.

"How about don’t knock on my door," tweeted Rep. Dan Crenshaw, a Texas Republican. "You’re not my parents. You’re the government. Make the vaccine available, and let people be free to choose. Why is that concept so hard for the left?"

Crenshaw and Greene do not understand this simple concept. Americans are free to be stupid, free to refuse a cure for a deadly virus. They are free to be hospitalized, even die.

But they are not free to spread this deadly disease to their children, close relatives, and friends. They are not free to remove the freedoms of others -- the freedom to be free of the deadly virus.

Why is that concept so hard for the right?

One possible answer is, the right is stupid. Are there any other possible explanations?

Most also don't believe anything will be done about it.
Anyone that believes the election was stolen isn't normal and barely able to function.
I should have been more specific. The presidential election of 2020.
Ah! Only Democrats get elections stolen!
Pretty much. Dems dont play as dirty like repubs. My daughter was there and told me what they were doing to Black people voting.

ABC reports
"President Joe Biden's push to enlist volunteers, including local doctors and pastors, to go "literally knocking on doors" to encourage vaccinations in some states sparked an outcry this week among Republicans, who mischaracterized the effort as the deployment of government agents to strong-arm reluctant Americans."

The White House responded by explaining any door-knocking efforts will be locally led by community volunteers, not government agents. That was clear in Biden's message. All Republicans had to do was listen to it.

“People have a choice, they don’t need your medical brown shirts showing up at their door ordering vaccinations. You can’t force people to be part of the human experiment,” Marjorie Taylor Green, House Republican from Georgia.

"How about don’t knock on my door," tweeted Rep. Dan Crenshaw, a Texas Republican. "You’re not my parents. You’re the government. Make the vaccine available, and let people be free to choose. Why is that concept so hard for the left?"

Crenshaw and Greene do not understand this simple concept. Americans are free to be stupid, free to refuse a cure for a deadly virus. They are free to be hospitalized, even die.

But they are not free to spread this deadly disease to their children, close relatives, and friends. They are not free to remove the freedoms of others -- the freedom to be free of the deadly virus.

One possible answer is, the right is stupid. Are there any other possible explanations?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I can tell you Leftist are so Stupid ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You have blind faith in a corrupt system. You probably think it's perfectly fine that Hunter Biden is going to get paid big money for his "art" by anonymous buyers.
I dont have faith in any system created by whites so sorry. I could care less if Biden gets paid for some art.

ABC reports "President Joe Biden's push to enlist volunteers, including local doctors and pastors, to go "literally knocking on doors" to encourage vaccinations in some states sparked an outcry this week among Republicans, who mischaracterized the effort as the deployment of government agents to strong-arm reluctant Americans."

I have boiled it down to 3 things.

Some are fucking stupid. No way around it.
Some are simply liars
Some are mentally incompetent.

This is not for you TDS readers... you have enough to handle!!!​

New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020 Results

In Georgia, there was both an audit and a statewide recount confirming Biden’s victory, but ignored in the process was evidence that nearly 35,000 Georgians had potentially voted illegally.
New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
Biden won by 12,670 winning votes. Now 13% of Americans move each year

So in Georgia with 100,000 voters removed and with 13% of Americans changing addresses each year..
hmmm... 13% of 100,000 is 13,000 votes that could have been falsely for Biden!

So with the above article showing that potentially 35,000 Georgians moved and still voted from their former address which IS illegal and voids their votes.
My intellectual and moral superiors assured me not one bogus vote was cast.
I would have thought the audits by the GOP directly after the election would have convinced you. Weird how some idiots believe these sham audits are the real ones.
?Then why are some states spending millions on "sham" audits.

I could care less if Biden gets paid for some art.
He's not getting paid for "art". He's getting paid for his father selling out the American people. Did you vote for that crook?
If he is not getting paid for art why did you say he was?

"You probably think it's perfectly fine that Hunter Biden is going to get paid big money for his "art" by anonymous buyers."

In Georgia, there was both an audit and a statewide recount confirming Biden’s victory, but ignored in the process was evidence that nearly 35,000 Georgians had potentially voted illegally.
New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

So in Georgia with 100,000 voters removed and with 13% of Americans changing addresses each year..

So with the above article showing that potentially 35,000 Georgians moved and still voted from their former address which IS illegal and voids their votes.
My intellectual and moral superiors assured me not one bogus vote was cast.
I would have thought the audits by the GOP directly after the election would have convinced you. Weird how some idiots believe these sham audits are the real ones.
?Then why are some states spending millions on "sham" audits.
Whats a few million if they can convince gullible, retarded Drumpf supporters to donate even more to cover the costs?

Just as I expected. You have no problem with crime and corruption, as long as it's a Democrat that's engaging in it. It's because of FOOLS like you that we get the corrupt, shitty, government that we have and which is why the American people have a LOWER standard of living than what they otherwise would have. Thanks, dumbass.

Just as I expected. You have no problem with crime and corruption, as long as it's a Democrat that's engaging in it. It's because of FOOLS like you that we get the corrupt, shitty, government that we have and which is why the American people have a LOWER standard of living than what they otherwise would have. Thanks, dumbass.
It's not a crime to sell your art dummy.

All I can say is...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

So you get a stat that says some % of people move and you stretch and twist that into everyone who moved out of Georgia was a Democrat who voted illegally and no one who moved into Georgia was a Democrat?

I won't say those drugs are illegal but DAMN!

What’s understood is you’re citing an unreliable source.

Such is the dishonest right.

“Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.”

How do people that have developed immunity spread covid when they don't have it?
I've had covid and now I have immunity and I haven't spread it to anyone. Since this senseless idea of Joe's to check door to door, I have NO TRESPASSING signs on my property. Woe be unto any nosy trespassers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back