You tweeted what!?

This is alarming, apparently the media feels it's okay to dig up anyone's old tweets, but don't you dare dig up their old tweets.

‘Extremely Alarming’: Journalists Are Worried About Trump Allies Digging Up Their Old Tweets
I can not beleive they refer to themselves as legitimate news reporting and wonder just when did they start thinking of themselves as that.

When you're part of the elite you can pretty much say anything.

th

They're in the public eye as much as any politician.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Looking into this Aki Peritz fellow it appears that he is a Clintontron.
The Third Way International
Feb 11, 2016 - Throughout the 1990s, Bill Clinton and other Democratic Leadership Council figures launched a campaign to take their Third Way ideology global.

Aki Peritz - US News & World Report

https://www.usnews.com › topics › author › aki-peritz

Aki Peritz is the senior national security advisor for Third Way. He is also the author of “Find, Fix, Finish: Inside the Counterterrorism Campaigns that Killed bin ..

This is alarming, apparently the media feels it's okay to dig up anyone's old tweets, but don't you dare dig up their old tweets.

‘Extremely Alarming’: Journalists Are Worried About Trump Allies Digging Up Their Old Tweets
If they said something in public and other citizens shine a light on what they said isn't that freedom of the press too?

Somehow, this escapes them. It may just be stupidity, but it may come from a sense of such complete moral and intellectual superiority toward us Deplorables...so much so, that any self-introspection, or consideration of opposing ideas, is unnecessary. Even facts are unnecessary, if inconvenient.

But, stupidity and that longer explanation are just the same---for who but the stupid would so deceive themselves? Here' is that rank fool Stelter, whose hate has robbed him of ration:

"A CNN spokesperson replied in The New York Times article that when “those working on their behalf, threaten and retaliate against reporters as a means of suppression, it’s a clear abandonment of democracy for something very dangerous,” CNN’s Brian Stelter tweeted" (see original post)

He is either a complete moron, or he thinks we rubes won't notice that the activity complained of is merely the exercise of First Amendment rights of free speech and press....only here...exercised by people he doesn't agree with....which of course means he is a moron....beside also being a hate-filled blindly-partisan asshole.

If they said something in public and other citizens shine a light on what they said isn't that freedom of the press too?

Somehow, this escapes them. It may just be stupidity, but it may come from a sense of such complete moral and intellectual superiority toward us Deplorables...so much so, that any self-introspection, or consideration of opposing ideas, is unnecessary. Even facts are unnecessary, if inconvenient.

But, stupidity and that longer explanation are just the same---for who but the stupid would so deceive themselves? Here' is that rank fool Stelter, whose hate has robbed him of ration:

"A CNN spokesperson replied in The New York Times article that when “those working on their behalf, threaten and retaliate against reporters as a means of suppression, it’s a clear abandonment of democracy for something very dangerous,” CNN’s Brian Stelter tweeted" (see original post)

He is either a complete moron, or he thinks we rubes won't notice that the activity complained of is merely the exercise of First Amendment rights of free speech and press....only here...exercised by people he doesn't agree with....which of course means he is a moron....beside also being a hate-filled blindly-partisan asshole.
They have been trying to subjugate peoples God given rights and drown out their senses with massive propaganda for their own political agenda; and it hasn't worked. Not paying any heed to their propaganda and refusing to support those who support them or give them a platform in your head for their crap is not "suppression".

The comments on this tweet pretty much hit it. Most are pretty encouraging too.

I met made friends with an editor last year. Problems ensued for her from her TDS. She warned me she was a rabid liberal. I told her she had a right to her views just like everyone else and it wasn't an issue for me. We had artsy things in common. She unfriended me after I asked her to be specific and give me actual facts that could be verified on why she hated president Trump so much.

Lydia Polgreen on Twitter

The comments on this one are great too! These guys all have lots of tweets back at them. It is like they have lots of letters to the editor hitting their mailboxes.

Brian Stelter on Twitter

Forum List

Back