You wake up with complete dictatorial powers in USA - what do you do?

In my construct (to borrow Wry Catcher's term) I would evaluate the talents and strong points of youngsters at a very, very young age (pre-school perhaps?). It would be strongly suggested that children be given various problems to solve and a variety of tools to solve them. We would test for people skills; communications skills; engineering skills; mathematical skills; creative skills (writing, painting, singing, musical instruments, pottery, etc.); leadership skills; etc. We would try to determine early on which direction a child might go in life then we could tailor his or her education to further strengthen his or her natural talents.

This may be obvious but I believe every child should be given the opportunity to explore their world and not be confined to a chair for their first few years of formal education. From age four to age six or even eight the classroom ought be their physical environment, to be seen, touched, tasted, smelled (within reason for safety concerns) and contemplated.

Let the child explore and let the teacher forego, "sit still, be quite, don't touch" and teachers should encourage questions such as, "What's that" and "how come". It seems to me our efforts to control natural curiosity makes learning a choir and not fun.

I agree to a degree. I like the idea that children should be free to explore. I also think that a teacher should be present to present new ideas and suggest trying different things AND to observe the child to see what his or her natural inclinations and strong points are. A teacher should also be present to make sure that no bullying or ganging up is taking place.

But I also believe that children need some structure and a set of basic guidelines to follow. This will teach them that the world isn't a free-for-all and that we have laws and rules to follow. We all (adults included) need structure in our lives.

Post 179 continued:

Next, from age eight or nine, we need kids to learn to key board and to utilize programmed learning as much as possible. In this way the child learns at his or her own pace and each unit of learning must be completed before the child moves on to the next program in the series and eventually each grade level.

We need kids this age to begin to learn to work together and play together too, learning to bond as friends before the hormones kick in and respect for others is secondary to getting to third base and beyond. Intramural sports, soccer, tennis, softball as well as art, music, chess, cooking and shop classes should be offered to both boys and girls as required 'after school activities' where learning is fun and the tweens become socialized.

Post 179 continued:

Next, from age eight or nine, we need kids to learn to key board and to utilize programmed learning as much as possible. In this way the child learns at his or her own pace and each unit of learning must be completed before the child moves on to the next program in the series and eventually each grade level.

We need kids this age to begin to learn to work together and play together too, learning to bond as friends before the hormones kick in and respect for others is secondary to getting to third base and beyond. Intramural sports, soccer, tennis, softball as well as art, music, chess, cooking and shop classes should be offered to both boys and girls as required 'after school activities' where learning is fun and the tweens become socialized.

I really like the idea of allowing kids to progress at their own pace. That way nobody is held back as a result of slow learners and slow learners won't feel rushed to keep up with fast learners. Learning slowly isn't necessarily a bad thing. In some cases, learning slowly might equate to learning well. Whatever the case may be ... natural born mechanics should become great mechanics and natural born cello players should end up playing for the New York Philharmonic.

1: Reduce the federal government to doing only the things it was specifically given the power to do, operating under the assumption that it was not given the power to do anyting it does now, until I can be convinced otherwise with a sound argument.

2: Take off the gloves and hunt terrorists like the rabid animals they are.

Oh add absolutely no abortion except in cases of death to mother/child,incest or rape. Abortion doctors put to death.
Death Penalty to be sped up and to include rapists.
Why rape and incest exceptions? That's hardly pro-life.
Kids from incest can be deformed,rape babies who knows what disease they could be born with plus it would ALWAYS remind the victim of the rape. I also wanted to add the 100% use of eugenics. A better race of people will be born eventually.
Raise taxes on those making more than 500k to 75% and gradually increase the more you make
Close all foreign bases bring all troops home position on mexican border with orders to shoot
Close down federal reserve
destroy jewish monopoly on media and finance
push all non whites into one area preferably south Florida and keep them there and introduce drugs to sterilize all non whites allow them to die off
jews to be eliminated for good
Nuke israel
sign peace accords with ALL islamic countries with a understanding that we don't meddle in ME affairs and they don't attack US targets if that happens we nuke the country that allowed it to happen.
Education from k-12 completely free
livable wage for ALL
declare political parties illegal
execute lobbyists and heads of JDL,NAACP,ADL,ACLU etc

That's a damn good start.

:eek: All jokes aside, I hope the NSA is watching you.
I bet they are. :) I am friends with a guy who was in the NSM and ran the campaign for president back in 2008. I know the FBI has a file on me. Happens when you are a member of such a group.
Raise taxes on those making more than 500k to 75% and gradually increase the more you make
Close all foreign bases bring all troops home position on mexican border with orders to shoot
push all non whites into one area preferably south Florida and keep them there and introduce drugs to sterilize all non whites allow them to die off
Nuke israel
sign peace accords with ALL islamic countries with a understanding that we don't meddle in ME affairs and they don't attack US targets if that happens we nuke the country that allowed it to happen.
livable wage for ALL

I would have this person killed and everyone who thinks the same.
Of course you would. :)
Nuke israel
livable wage for ALL

:eek: All jokes aside, I hope the NSA is watching you.

All jokes aside he probably works for NSA. :eusa_shhh:
Maybe.
An infrastructure/jobs act, bring back the fairness doctrine- 1 minute fifteen secons of counterpoint every 15 mintes, cuts in public college tuition, no interest college loans and means tested welfare for students, good free day care. paid parental leave for 3 months, 40 per cent tax rate for the rich, 50 per cent over million income, 60 per cent over 10 million, 70 per cent over 30 million, 11 dollar min wage, 20 per cent flat rate tax on large corporations. Lgalize and tax pot, free gypsy taxi license outside cities. Regulated prostitution red light districts in cities over 250k population, cameras everywhere and education in prisons
Agree on almost everything except the cameras everywhere.

Jesus, these Republican fantasies. Protect us from your followers.

ME: Liberate the American people.

Send all the Republicans to Mexico.

ban all foreign posters on USMB, you all have no say in our politics, Gvmt. or our Constitution......., especially our Second Amendment which reads:

AMENDMENT II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

1. Abolish the Department of Homeland Security which was created by our last dictator.

2. Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward.

3. Ban all tax expenditures, period.

4. With the huge surplus created by 2 and 3, begin paying down the national debt and lower tax rates across the board.

5. Abolish ObamaCare, abolish employer-sponsored health insurance. Deregulate health insurance so anyone can call any health insurance company in the country and buy their own insurance with the options they want; the same way they buy their auto, life, and home insurance.

6. Reform our education system so our children are being educated for the jobs of tomorrow instead of yesterday's jobs.

7. Make it easier for educated immigrants to come and work here, and if they wish, to stay.

8. Place a moratorium on the death penalty until our broken justice system is repaired.

9. Stop registering guns and start registering gun buyers. If you pass a criminal and psychological background check, you are approved to buy whatever and as many guns as you wish without the government knowing what property you own.

Last edited:
1. Abolish the Department of Homeland Security which was created by our last dictator.

2. Raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, indexed to 9 percent of the population going forward.

3. Ban all tax expenditures, period.

4. With the huge surplus created by 2 and 3, begin paying down the national debt and lower tax rates across the board.

5. Abolish ObamaCare, abolish employer-sponsored health insurance. Deregulate health insurance so anyone can call any health insurance company in the country and buy their own insurance with the options they want; the same way they buy their auto, life, and home insurance.

6. Reform our education system so our children are being educated for the jobs of tomorrow instead of yesterday's jobs.
7. Make it easier for educated immigrants to come and work here, and if they wish, to stay.

8. Place a moratorium on the death penalty until our broken justice system is repaired.

9. Stop registering guns and start registering gun buyers. If you pass a criminal and psychological background check, you are approved to buy whatever and as many guns as you wish without the government knowing what property you own.
I don't like hypocrisy, and I don't like your "dictators" making conditions forcing people to leave their families, their elders to come work for you just so they can survive, while your "dictators" keep destroying nation after nation to create such conditions.

Remove all case law surrounding the constitution. Select experts to reword the parts that both liberals and conservatives abuse such as the commerce clause. Identify States who have laws that go against the people via the constitution, such as second amendment laws upheld by the courts. Remove them.

Fire all of congress, disband every agency that is not within the enumerated powers of the constitution...so most of them. Add to the constitution the conditions of elections involve at least a 65% turn out of the voting public, or the election is scratched, the candidates can not run a second time and it is a do over.

Remove the federal reserves charter and the constitutional amendment that aloud its existence. Change that to make it completely clear, without any ability to change it, that free banking is here to stay (real free banking, not the BS we called free banking from the 1800s) and let the population decide on what is currency, money and how it is stored.

Then resign. Thats a good start, i think.

Remove all case law surrounding the constitution. Select experts to reword the parts that both liberals and conservatives abuse such as the commerce clause. Identify States who have laws that go against the people via the constitution, such as second amendment laws upheld by the courts. Remove them.

Fire all of congress, disband every agency that is not within the enumerated powers of the constitution...so most of them. Add to the constitution the conditions of elections involve at least a 65% turn out of the voting public, or the election is scratched, the candidates can not run a second time and it is a do over.

Remove the federal reserves charter and the constitutional amendment that aloud its existence. Change that to make it completely clear, without any ability to change it, that free banking is here to stay (real free banking, not the BS we called free banking from the 1800s) and let the population decide on what is currency, money and how it is stored.

Then resign. Thats a good start, i think.
Bravo, I like it. only question about 65% turnout - what if they scam about what percentage voted or how many people live in the neighborhood, why not referendum type elections instead with a negative voting - this way people will be allowed to vote not only for but AGAINST the candidates, with negative votes deducting positive votes - that way, any politician build up by the MSM can bring in not only brainwashed masses to vote FOR him, but also all the people who are against him to vote AGAINST him. ?

ME: Liberate the American people.

Restore the Constitution (give power back to the people) and keep on rollin'. :)

Pheonixops--
You have the true definition and real meaning of 'liberal', but if you think that applies to today's liberal, you're way off track.

Re: "Separation of Church and State" The 'early liberals' (as you call them) meant to keep religion in government and government out of religion.
It's what the original liberals, our Pilgrims wanted to establish when they left other parts of the world to find the "New World" that is now The United States Of America....A place for freedom to worship God, love family and respect and honor hard work and success.

Oh, I almost forgot....Eliminate the US Senate. It's a redundant body. We The People already have the House Of Representatives.
also, no more 'committees'.... the House of Reps is the only committee needed, and it's duly elected and payed to do it's own work.

Last edited:
What do you do?

You wake up for real because you're only having a dream within a dream, probably brought on by watching too much Fox News.

Forum List

Back