You want a picture of the future? Imagine a boot stomping on your face

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“The Internet is watching us now. If they want to. They can see what sites you visit. In the future, television will be watching us, and customizing itself to what it knows about us. The thrilling thing is, that will make us feel we’re part of the medium. The scary thing is, we’ll lose our right to privacy. An ad will appear in the air around us, talking directly to us.”—Director Steven Spielberg, Minority Report
The Rutherford Institute :: You Want a Picture of the Future? Imagine a Boot Stamping on Your Face

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well if they don't get us one way they're' going to get us another way . The big question are we going to keep letting them?

I'd like to slap the stooopid off your face. You are now posting two, three, four threads every day, where you bitch and whine because what you voted for is actually happening.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Personally, I'm quite pleased what I voted for is actually happening, in spite of the Democrats in the Republican Party.

I'd like to slap the stooopid off your face. You are now posting two, three, four threads every day, where you bitch and whine because what you voted for is actually happening.

[emoji37]

Then get lost CYKA................. like I said ANTIFA. You would blend in perfectly. and you wouldn't dare lay your fkn hands on ----------------- r.

[emoji37]

Is that a THREAT TO LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME ANTIFA..............

Oh, shut up

Oh but if I said that fkn bs to that asshole you would have me kicked off now wouldn't you.
That must be one of your wittle PETS huh ....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back