You will have to be one retarded mutherflucker to actually go to a mask vending machine

It really doesn't take much to trigger Trumpists these days, does it?
Discussing how utterly idiotic and stupid you loons are is not triggered. The fact that you can't leave Trump out of anything says quite a bit.
Well how else would I describe these people? I mean it's a vending machine. Vending machines dispense just about everything these days. Why get all bent out of shape over one that dispenses a face mask.

Because its being forced on me, Reses Cups are not LOL
How is it forced on you? I am not a fan of Reese's Pieces but if I see one in a Vending Machine I don't then log into USMB and start a thread on it.
GIve fbj a break, ok???

At least we're not hearing about how many women he's run off!!!
:abgg2q.jpg:

Discussing how utterly idiotic and stupid you loons are is not triggered. The fact that you can't leave Trump out of anything says quite a bit.
Well how else would I describe these people? I mean it's a vending machine. Vending machines dispense just about everything these days. Why get all bent out of shape over one that dispenses a face mask.

How is it forced on you? I am not a fan of Reese's Pieces but if I see one in a Vending Machine I don't then log into USMB and start a thread on it.
But you do start several butthurt bitch threads on Trump which are media crap, everyday. So don't worry about what the OP does.

The big question is will we ever be at a point to where we don't have to wear them anymore?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Great question Holly....
The trend will fade but like the virus itself there will always be remnants.

This is a control issue. Big government politicians love control.
The income tax is proof of that.
It was supposed to be temporary remember?

Jo

How many people can afford a $3.00 face mask or $2.00 bottle of hand sanitizer? Everyone isn't rich. You could buy a coffee and donut with that kind of money.

Its being forced on me because the news wont shut the fuck up about it

Forum List

Back