You Won't Be Surprised To Learn This

How boring is your life that you have the time and desire to dig up this old shit?
You've started 20 lame threads in June alone. Ask yourself the same question.

Now, when I see a WW2 internment camp survivor say what Trump is doing is worse than what FDR did, you don't think I'm going to go find posts from Unkotare who defends and supports Trump, but is the biggest cry baby when it comes to FDR's camps? Funny George Takei who survived those camps says what Trump is doing is worse. I wonder if Unkotare still supports Trump even though what he's doing is worse than what FDR is doing. Ask yourself why. is it becuase he's a partisan hack?

It took me a fucking second to find Unkotare's stupid posts on the subject. So I don't know why my life has to be boring and your life is exciting.

I honestly think you cons hate the USMB archives because it allows us to go back and find where you are idiots liars and fools.

So suck my dick old man.
20 whole threads? So not only does your life suck you can apparently count...
In the time you wrote those lame 20 threads I got a new pontoon boat and went on an all expense paid trip to Germany. Yea, it’s my life that sucks. Lol
My entertainment system probably cost more than your boat. Had a pontoon when my kids were little and I was only in my twenties. A pointless over sized vessel when the kids are grown. May be necessary if you are a fatass though.
You just basically admitted you have no friends loser. Yes it would be a waste if I didn’t have friends to enjoy it with. Also my girlfriend loves it

Attachments

• 7CEC4EAA-A426-486E-90E8-BE4F16EAC88E.jpeg
    7CEC4EAA-A426-486E-90E8-BE4F16EAC88E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
How boring is your life that you have the time and desire to dig up this old shit?

Now, when I see a WW2 internment camp survivor say what Trump is doing is worse than what FDR did, you don't think I'm going to go find posts from Unkotare who defends and supports Trump, but is the biggest cry baby when it comes to FDR's camps? Funny George Takei who survived those camps says what Trump is doing is worse. I wonder if Unkotare still supports Trump even though what he's doing is worse than what FDR is doing. Ask yourself why. is it becuase he's a partisan hack?

It took me a fucking second to find Unkotare's stupid posts on the subject. So I don't know why my life has to be boring and your life is exciting.

I honestly think you cons hate the USMB archives because it allows us to go back and find where you are idiots liars and fools.

So suck my dick old man.
In the time you wrote those lame 20 threads I got a new pontoon boat and went on an all expense paid trip to Germany. Yea, it’s my life that sucks. Lol
My entertainment system probably cost more than your boat. Had a pontoon when my kids were little and I was only in my twenties. A pointless over sized vessel when the kids are grown. May be necessary if you are a fatass though.
You just basically admitted you have no friends loser. Yes it would be a waste if I didn’t have friends to enjoy it with. Also my girlfriend loves it
We fish on a Ranger when we go. I have ZERO interest sitting on a boat just to hang out. It's too damn hot in the midwest for that.
And lol at you DESPERATELY TRYING TO BRAG.

So suck my dick old man.

Let me help translate what Boo-Boo actually said. ---------> I purchased a pontoon boat so my friends would like me and come over-) I live on a lake, and make SURE all of you do the correct thing for the environment, so I can put my fat ass in a boat-)

See, that was easy peazy to translate, you just have to learn FAR LEFTIST jingo-isms.

So suck my dick old man.
We fish on a Ranger when we go. I have ZERO interest sitting on a boat just to hang out. It's too damn hot in the midwest for that.
Well my life is not boring. That was the point I was trying to make. But yours seems to be.

So suck my dick old man.

Let me help translate what Boo-Boo actually said. ---------> I purchased a pontoon boat so my friends would like me and come over-) I live on a lake, and make SURE all of you do the correct thing for the environment, so I can put my fat ass in a boat-)

See, that was easy peazy to translate, you just have to learn FAR LEFTIST jingo-isms.

All my friends have boats too. I have had 2 girls out on my boat so far though. HAD yes I HAD them literally.

At least I can afford a boat.

All my friends have boats too. I have had 2 girls out on my boat so far though. HAD yes I HAD them literally.

Well good for you-) While you were looking like a beach ball on a floating raft, the U.S. had to take care of important things. Keep up the good work banging, and I am sure Stormy appreciates you paying attention-)

Well my life is not boring. That was the point I was trying to make. But yours seems to be.
Dude I work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. I don't have time to be bored.

Well good for you-) While you were looking like a beach ball on a floating raft, the U.S. had to take care of important things. Keep up the good work banging, and I am sure Stormy appreciates you paying attention-)
Boats are not expensive. About half the price of a new truck. Not sure who he thinks hes impressing. It's a fucking pontoon not a yacht for Christ's sake.
TERRIBLE boats for fishing by the way. A slight breeze and you're drifting all over the place. Great for people with kids though.

Boats are not expensive. About half the price of a new truck. Not sure who he thinks hes impressing. It's a fucking pontoon not a yacht for Christ's sake.
TERRIBLE boats for fishing by the way. A slight breeze and you're drifting all over the place. Great for people with kids though.
Or for guys who want to entertain women. I’ve been living on a lake for 20 years. I’ve had speedboats, jet skis. The best is a pontoon. We all have them. I just paid off my condo and I bought a new f150 boat and quadrunner all cash all within the last 2 years or so. And I only work 8 hours 5 days a week. I’m done spending but you have to admit not too many people can do what I do not even you.

Or for guys who want to entertain women. I’ve been living on a lake for 20 years. I’ve had speedboats, jet skis. The best is a pontoon. We all have them. I just paid off my condo and I bought a new f150 boat and quadrunner all cash all within the last 2 years or so. And I only work 8 hours 5 days a week. I’m done spending but you have to admit not too many people can do what I do not even you.
I did what you "do" when I was in my twenties. Everything I own is paid for except my trucks which I buy every 2 or 3 years. My money is used for my entertainment not a bribe to get laid. My gaming PC alone is worth about 4k. Not that I get to use it a lot but it is there.
If you want to get into a pissing contest based on luxuries you will lose.

So suck my dick old man.
So they let you drive a pontoon boat in Germany?
No the boat was delivered a week before I went to Germany.

Did you call the boat each night to let it know how you were doing? Oh yeah that’s right, nobody anywhere gives a shit, lonely closet-boy. Go rub one out thinking about the cleaning lady, then cry yourself to sleep.

So suck my dick old man.
Or if I have a lot of friends to entertain. ....

:lmao: we know it’s not that!

^^^^^^. 13 year-old posting on a troll account. ^^^^^^

The democrat legacies of FDR, Harry Truman and JFK were fake creations of the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media. Americans are smarter and better informed today.

So suck my dick old man.
Ignore the Sealy ass.

I did what you "do" when I was in my twenties. Everything I own is paid for except my trucks which I buy every 2 or 3 years. My money is used for my entertainment not a bribe to get laid. My gaming PC alone is worth about 4k. Not that I get to use it a lot but it is there.
If you want to get into a pissing contest based on luxuries you will lose.
Not if you work 10x6. Not impressed.

I have all the toys I want now. Just a quad and pontoon. My brother has 65 acres up north.

Now everything I make is going to be saved so I never find myself a grandpa working 6x10s

So suck my dick old man.

Did you call the boat each night to let it know how you were doing? Oh yeah that’s right, nobody anywhere gives a shit, lonely closet-boy. Go rub one out thinking about the cleaning lady, then cry yourself to sleep.
Yes I called my Belarusian girlfriend 3 Times. Remember she’s also my dog sitter and dick sucker

Yes I called my Belarusian girlfriend 3 Times. Remember she’s also my dog sitter and dick sucker

Trying too hard, Elton. Just making yourself more obvious. So pathetic.

Forum List

Back