You Wouldn't Believe What David Letterman Looks Like Today.....

He's private and doesn't want to be recognized.
because he might get his ass kicked.

because he might get his ass kicked.

By whom?
He's a hate filled lunatic that hasn't been funny in decades. It's how all liberals end up.

He's a hate filled lunatic that hasn't been funny in decades. It's how all liberals end up.

So your answer is right-wing extremists?
No, learn how to use your brain. You need a lot of practice before responding to posts. Could be another lib he pisses off, I didn't say.

What is there about the images that would be so hard to believe? Is this some type of ideological meme? A guy shaves his head, grows facial hair? Maybe the suggestion is he's a Hollywood liberal, gone to pot, when in actuality he looks pretty healthy. :lol:

In the bottom photo, Letterman looks like he's vacationing in a place most people here could not afford to visit for a day, let alone vacation in. Read the text on the door behind Letterman. In the top photo he looks like an old white guy, knowing he's had heart issues, taking exercise seriously.

What is the point of this thread? What is there about the images that would be so hard to believe? Maybe the title should read
"For some obscure and unmentioned reason, I can't Believe What David Letterman Looks Like Today....."
It's my thread and I'll title it any way I choose.

And for your information.....there is no evil intent behind it. It's just a bit of a shock to see what he looks like without makeup and a hair stylist.

It's my thread and I'll title it any way I choose.

And for your information.....there is no evil intent behind it. It's just a bit of a shock to see what he looks like without makeup and a hair stylist.

People are shocked because David Letterman looks like a typical old guy? I'm sure he's looked like that for years. It's called the magic of makeup professionals.

nearly-unrecognizable-stars-withouth-makeup-wide-wenninfsplash.jpg

images
Wow......jeeze.....now I see the light.

So who's ass must I bend over and kiss to make this right?

I feel so ashamed.

:fu:

Wow......jeeze.....now I see the light.

So who's ass must I bend over and kiss to make this right?

I feel so ashamed.

Why are you so defensive? Reality catching up with you?
I was gonna ask you the same thing.

I watched Dave one time in 1977......Never saw what was so funny about him...

Hard to believe.....but this is David Letterman today........

32786FAB00000578-0-image-m-44_1458705943678.jpg

Maybe this will remind you of what he looks like.....

david-letterman.jpg
david_letterman_bald.jpg
david+letterman+balding.jpg

Nope.........

This is now......

david-letterman-bald-beard-620x413.jpg

Either he's planning on becoming a beach bum or a suicide-bomber.
He has always been butt ugly.

Minimum wage is the base for all wages. When minimum wage is raised, it raises wages for those that make more.
How do you make more when they drop you to part time or abandon the position all together?

How do you make more when they drop you to part time or abandon the position all together?

Why would they do that?
People have explained it to you hundreds of times. Words can't help you.

Minimum wage is the base for all wages. When minimum wage is raised, it raises wages for those that make more.

Why would they do that?

You're not writing of the 'employers can't afford paying an increased minimum wage' bullshit are you?

If you are, name one employer that can't.

Why would corporate America who is making historically record profits do that?

Not all businesses are corporate America. Look, you're just too fucking stupid to talk to.

Most companies aren't fortune 500 corporations, or do you think Wall Street is the only thing going on in our economy?

Jesus is risen indeed!

Letterman got Lasik surgery?

Who knew?

Not all businesses are corporate America. Look, you're just too fucking stupid to talk to.
Not even a tiny fraction of businesses in America are owned by Corporations.
99.9% of businesses that employ people are owned by your fucking neighbor who are barely hanging on themselves.
Borrowing money to make the fucking payroll.
Fending off the fucking Government who adds hundreds of pages of new tax regulations and other hurdles each year.
All so the fucking Government bureaucrats can have a job.

Forum List

Back