Young Khizr Khan seen with Lee Harvey Oswald days before assassination

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Rafael-Cruz-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-900x440.jpeg

Unbelievable.

He was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being, you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous.
What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it

I mean what was he doing, what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It’s horrible.

Unbelievable.

He was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being, you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous.
What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it

I mean what was he doing, what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It’s horrible.

Your desperation is getting fucking HIllarious. We've been pounding your asses with all the evidence as it piles up and you fawning fairies can do nothing but cry.

Unbelievable.

Your desperation is getting fucking HIllarious. We've been pounding your asses with all the evidence as it piles up and you fawning fairies can do nothing but cry.
Donald Trump’s Attacks on Khan Family Distract From Negative Hillary Clinton News
Trump’s comments about Muslim soldier’s mother prompts #CanYouHearUs campaign
Donald Trump's bad 72 hours - CNNPolitics.com
Gallup: Trump support tumbles after conventions

Unbelievable.

Donald Trump’s Attacks on Khan Family Distract From Negative Hillary Clinton News
Trump’s comments about Muslim soldier’s mother prompts #CanYouHearUs campaign
Donald Trump's bad 72 hours - CNNPolitics.com
Gallup: Trump support tumbles after conventions
The media is leftwing, in other news water is wet

The GOP is trying to destroy the life of an American citizen who gave his life to defend you and your freedoms. They attack him, his wife, and double down that his son should never have been in this country in the first place.

That doesn't make him dirty.

Unbelievable.

The anti-American scum following their cult leaders marching orders to demonize a Gold Star Family is beyond disgusting.
Trump and his cult followers are promoting a totalitarian fascist agenda.
If forced concentration camps were ever implemented in America, where would they go to get the guards and staff?

The anti-American scum following their cult leaders marching orders to demonize a Gold Star Family is beyond disgusting.
Trump and his cult followers are promoting a totalitarian fascist agenda.
If forced concentration camps were ever implemented in America, where would they go to get the guards and staff?
If we go by Trump's track record, a company in China will be handling it.

Khan built the grassy knoll with funding from the Clintons. JFK has Obama's long form and had to be eliminated.

Forum List

Back