Young, Liberal and Open to Big Government & Jangling the Nerves of Republicans

In the end, adults will prevail and all this childish, Utopian mumbo jumbo will be relegated to the trash bin... where it always ends up... I guess the only variable is how bad off we get before this happens.

LBJ's 'Great Society" liberalism lasted for over 40 years. I got this feeling...

That what.... replacing inner-city fathers with gubmint checks is a good thing? That out of control entitlement spending isn't a problem?

How old are you?

In the end, adults will prevail and all this childish, Utopian mumbo jumbo will be relegated to the trash bin... where it always ends up... I guess the only variable is how bad off we get before this happens.

LBJ's 'Great Society" liberalism lasted for over 40 years. I got this feeling...

That what.... replacing inner-city fathers with gubmint checks is a good thing? That out of control entitlement spending isn't a problem?

How old are you?

I'd hope high school, because if they are an adult, scary

Yes adults will prevail in the end... adults such as Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Rush Limbaugh, Herman Cain, George W. Bush...

Actually kid.. most conservatives weren't all that impressed with any of the above, save Limbaugh who a lot of us find entertaining and/or amusing.

Did you sleep through this?

Last edited:

Yes adults will prevail in the end... adults such as Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Rush Limbaugh, Herman Cain, George W. Bush...

Actually kid.. most conservatives weren't all that impressed with any of the above, save Limbaugh who a lot of us find entertaining and/or amusing.

I think that was his point.

Did you sleep through this?

they think conservatives are in love with their politicians like they are I guess..Notice the little child don't name any nutty Democrats

you must be young because you sure are dumb and a walking talking parrot

Have you ever, anything intelligent to say? Can you say Albert Einstein?

why, you think this dribble from the NYslime was intelligent?

some young college kids speaking of some liberal Utopia? they all do UNTIL they have to get out in the REAL WORLD...

The NY times spoke the truth. The vast majority of young people are Democrats.

Republicans are hoping that it's always been that way and that eventually they will become Republican. Except that now data is starting to show that people are NOT becoming Republican.

not sure who said it, but it applies here

if not liberal at 20 you have no heart, if not conservative at 40 you have no brain.

Republicans are hoping that it's always been that way and that eventually they will become Republican. Except that now data is starting to show that people are NOT becoming Republican.

ummhumm, so we are just suppose to take the word from your crystal ball?

believe that if it makes you feel good, but its simply not true.

the majority of young people are non-partisan. they want jobs and the opportunity to be successful, they see that liberalism has failed to produce jobs and punishes those who are successful.

Liberalism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

liberalism

2a often capitalized : a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual liberty and the spiritual and ethical content of Christianity b : a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standard c : a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties; specifically : such a philosophy that considers government as a crucial instrument for amelioration of social inequities (as those involving race, gender, or class)

Modern day LOLberals do not believe in any of this. They believe in the authority of the state to tell everyone what to do, special interest groups and not the autonomy or protection of the individual. What we have are degenerate retards who should be mocked and shamed for being such.

Last edited:

They are also young, stupid and gullible, but people wise up as they get older.

why, you think this dribble from the NYslime was intelligent?

some young college kids speaking of some liberal Utopia? they all do UNTIL they have to get out in the REAL WORLD...

The signs are everywhere my dear. It's a new world order and young multi-culteralism is being served. It's like the 60's all over again. The Republicans are old-school and most assuredly have no chance 2016. After America and the world expierenced Obama there is no going back to big-business as usual. The little-man is here to stay and America will grow ever stronger for it. See you suits in about 3 or 4 decades.

Forum List

Back