young mother murdered by thug let out on ZERO bail is reason NY may turn red

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I don't know who would vote for that Hochul witch who is largely responsible for the murder of this young woman. The victim's husband (or ex?) beat her and he was put in jail. But the cops cannot prosecute and the DA didn't think beating a woman was any big deal, apparently..

And the sad part is that they think they are somehow protected when it all comes apart.....Dumb shits will be selling off their wives and daughters to the local warlord for a can of beans.
the mental picture made me LOL

But so true.. the "little" leftists won't be protected just bc they were useful idiots.. No, the elites will just laugh at how stupid they were.. and go about their business of making massive bucks and oppressing the ones from whom the bucks came (taxpayers)--business as usual

for sure!

But they are smart enough to LIE their asses off to get votes

then once elected, they head for the feeding trough known as insider trading (and other forms of corruption that make Congresspersons filthy rich)
What needs to be done is to knock a hole in that trough. Now. I know they changed things once in Carter's administration, and

once in Reagan's 2nd Congress. Roll back them voting themselves the "Lords of America" and we can begin to progress

positively as a nation with semi-decent representation of the citizens and states in Congress as it was up until the time they did

those things at least. They won't like it. :nono:

I don't know who would vote for that Hochul witch who is largely responsible for the murder of this young woman. The victim's husband (or ex?) beat her and he was put in jail. But the cops cannot prosecute and the DA didn't think beating a woman was any big deal, apparently..

The redder the better.

Forum List

Back