young people lagging in vaccinations .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
listening to the left and the msm sowing more division first with the virus and now with vaccinations the latter which they claim republicans arent getting vaccinated ... but the truth is that its the youth that arent getting vaccinated ! less than 40 % of people between the ages of 18 to 29 are vaccinated ! so according to the left 60% of that age group are now conservatives ! Young Americans Aren’t Getting Vaccinated, Jeopardizing Covid-19 Fight

I think they forget that young people generally don’t like being told they “have to” do something. Most studies show that it’s minorities in the inner cities (almost entirely run by Dems) that are lagging behind in vaccinations too. By liberal whining, that means they are mostly Republican too? Who knew?

d41586-021-01862-7_19339256.png

When the young are healthy and vibrant they think they were invincible, for the most part are. Optimal word here is healthy. So According to the CDC this segment of the population were the least impacted suffering mild to moderate symptoms, so why get vaccinated. I have friends in their late 60’s and 70’s that contracted Wuhan, were healthy, active, fit, non smokers, and they survived. What about them? We have been told that Hurd Immunity originates from natural survival, survival of the fittest, now we’re told Hurd immunity can only come from from artificially engineered vaccines that protect one from contracting a artificially engineered virus. So it is logical to assume youth view the risk associated with the vaccine outweigh the implications and risk of contracting the virus? I often wonder what the CDC, WHO, and Dr Fauci actually know about the Wuhan virus and question if they are holding back vital information concerning the true implications of what they have released on the population. When the narrative changes so much one should question.

Forum List

Back