Young white women are insane

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Utterly F insane

on social sites - they are by FAR the biggest leftist !!!
They rally 1000 percent to any Democratic cause .

I tell them the Dems hate white people and women and they refuse to accept.

I would never eve ever help a white women if I saw one being assaulted on the street

I mean ages 15-30 or so ?
Utter useless idiots

Utterly F insane

I would never eve ever help a white women if I saw one being assaulted on the street

Utter useless idiots
That's not my experience. Actually I am very encouraged by GenZ. The talent pool is endless.

Utterly F insane

Utter useless idiots

Daddy issues, and childhood sexual trauma.

Look at Ashley Biden.

Utterly F insane

Utter useless idiots
Holy shit!! Another INCEL in the house!!

All indoctrinated empty suits
Weak , woke losers
There`s a drinking game on college campuses where people do a shot every time they hear some losers say Woke. Screeching woke is easier than educating one`s self, isn`t it. It`s also an easy word for a MAGA to spell....or at least it should be.

Utterly F insane

Utter useless idiots
It's not just white women. It is all young women. They are just smarter and more advanced than you guys. If you want a date you need to change your primitive ways

A new global gender divide is emerging

........ in the words of Alice Evans, a visiting fellow at Stanford University and one of the leading researchers on the topic, is that today’s under-thirties are undergoing a great gender divergence, with young women in the former camp and young men the latter. Gen Z is two generations, not one.In countries on every continent, an ideological gap has opened up between young men and women. Tens of millions of people who occupy the same cities, workplaces, classrooms and even homes no longer see eye-to-eye.

There`s a drinking game on college campuses where people do a shot every time they hear some losers say Woke. Screeching woke is easier than educating one`s self, isn`t it. It`s also an easy word for a MAGA to spell....or at least it should be.

useful idiot is what white Dems are !

You are a pathetic, weak “ useful idiot “

Ashley has been a train wreck since she was a kid. Hunter, too.

Being molested does that to kids.
I know. A good friend of mine was pimped out by her parents when she was only 9. Any pedo with a dime of crack could take her into her room and do whatever the fuck they wanted to do with her. Her own father would rape her every day.

That short ugly pock-faced bastard is six feet under now.

She ran away from home several times, but the police would send her right back home again.

Then she met a pimp that would protect her from her parents and the police.

I know. A good friend of mine was pimped out by her parents when she was only 9. Any pedo with a dime of crack could take her into her room and do whatever the fuck they wanted to do with her. Her own father would rape her every day.

That short ugly pock-faced bastard is six feet under now.

She ran away from home several times, but the police would send her right back home again.

Then she met a pimp that would protect her from her parents and the police.

Ashley Biden lived the privileged white girl version of that same story.

Forum List

Back