🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Your BEST and WORST personality traits... ?

and people say that is wrong? lol and i can like a person cause i see qualities that i admire even if they are a fucking nutcase and it plays the opposite...totally nice people with traits i dont care for....sadism to animals and such

and people say that is wrong? lol and i can like a person cause i see qualities that i admire even if they are a fucking nutcase and it plays the opposite...totally nice people with traits i dont care for....sadism to animals and such

Meh, you are totally better off to ignore the nutcases, I think. Thankfully, I don't know anyone who is sadistic to animals or anything like that.

what are they?

Mine are

WORST: Selfishness/Self Centeredness (or, incompassionate)

BEST: Interest in Others (sounds paradoxical, huh?)
I have no weak or negative personality traits. For clarification, see my signature. :D

Who is it that is "practically perfect in every way"? Mary Poppins?

I mean really, you put up some nice pictures hoping to maybe meet some normal people, and what happens? You get a long line of weirdo after weirdo after weirdo doing their "internet stalking" type thing. :lol: Humorous, but good grief! I really do wonder what ails some of these little creepers?

I also seem to be a "weirdo magnet." Seems I tend to attract the attention of the weirdos. :lol: I mean, just look at what happens to me here on this site!

Don't engage with them once you see they are wacko!

I know I talk to them because it's fascinating to me! Like a train wreck! But if you ignore them, long enough, they will go away... (I think....?) :biggrin:

what are they?

Mine are

WORST: Selfishness/Self Centeredness (or, incompassionate)

BEST: Interest in Others (sounds paradoxical, huh?)
I have no weak or negative personality traits. For clarification, see my signature. :D

I looked up my name in the Urban Dictionary before too. :D It was quite complimentary, I must say. I started a thread about it on another website once, for people to look up and post what the Urban Dictionary said about their names. That was a fun thread!

I also seem to be a "weirdo magnet." Seems I tend to attract the attention of the weirdos. :lol: I mean, just look at what happens to me here on this site!

Don't engage with them once you see they are wacko!

I know I talk to them because it's fascinating to me! Like a train wreck! But if you ignore them, long enough, they will go away... (I think....?) :biggrin:

I just wish they wouldn't pay any attention to me to begin with! Lol! :D Maybe you are right though.

I fucking don't have any fucking bad traits you absolute fucking morons, and even if I happened to have some negative points, I wouldn't tell complete and utter a-holes like you anyway.

As for good points, I'm a fucking people person you complete masturbaters, people absolutely love every damn fucking word I have to say. I'm a magnet.*

*This might be total crap

I fucking don't have any fucking bad traits you absolute fucking morons, and even if I happened to have some negative points, I wouldn't tell complete and utter a-holes like you anyway.

As for good points, I'm a fucking people person you complete masturbaters, people absolutely love every damn fucking word I have to say. I'm a magnet.*

Alrighty then! :eek:

wouldn't tell complete and utter a-holes like you anyway.

*This might be total crap [/QUOTE]

But you do an amazing Pacino impersonation!

But you do an amazing Pacino impersonation![/QUOTE]

Or Dennis Leary. :lol:

But you do an amazing Pacino impersonation!

Or Dennis Leary. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was going more Vinny Jones.

You might think

th

I'm thinking more

th

My worst . . . I am a know-it-all, quick to anger and I can be VERY mean when I get angry and say really mean things that I don't really mean, and then I feel like an arse later. Maybe it's the Irish in me? :dunno: Oh, and I always have to have the last word. Is that good or bad though? Not sure on that one. :D Lol!

My best . . . I'm generous, honest, and I'm usually happy, and I don't bitch and whine all the time. :D
Oh my gawd, a valley girl...

But you do an amazing Pacino impersonation![/QUOTE]

That was more of a T-Rump impersonation.

Same here! I must have "nice" written on my forehead. Strangers at the grocery store will open up and tell me things I don't always want to hear. I don't know what gives these people the idea that they can confess to me! :D

Same here! I must have "nice" written on my forehead. Strangers at the grocery store will open up and tell me things I don't always want to hear. I don't know what gives these people the idea that they can confess to me! :D

I get that, and I must look like an Information Booth. I can be walking down the street full of people and people will stop and ask me directions or where something is. Weird.

My worst . . . I am a know-it-all, quick to anger and I can be VERY mean when I get angry and say really mean things that I don't really mean, and then I feel like an arse later. Maybe it's the Irish in me? :dunno: Oh, and I always have to have the last word. Is that good or bad though? Not sure on that one. :D Lol!

My best . . . I'm generous, honest, and I'm usually happy, and I don't bitch and whine all the time. :D
Oh my gawd, a valley girl...

A valley girl? I like totally don't get it. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back