Your biggest pet peeves on idiot drivers and the actual language you use in the sitchation

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
fuktards who merge on a 70mph freeway, or any freeway, going 40 mph, and slowly accelerating in heavy traffic causing people in mass to change lanes, people braking, totally screwing up the timing of everyone..........dangerous!!!

"MERGE YOU MUTHER FUKER MERGE. GOD DAMNED YOU SON OF A FUKIN BITCHIN ASS HOLE"

please use only one pet peeve of dumb arses per post

Motor-Mania.jpg

People who think they have the right of way just because they got to the intersection first.

Can't stand those types.

Peole who sit there and don't go anywhere whe nthe light turns green. That's annoying.

People who don't use turn signals.

Other people who, when they do use turn signals, wait until they're half way into the lane switch before switching the signal on.

They're assholes, too.

Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting...

Last edited:
fuktards who merge on a 70mph freeway, or any freeway, going 40 mph, and slowly accelerating in heavy traffic causing people in mass to change lanes, people braking, totally screwing up the timing of everyone..........dangerous!!!

Fkn idiots that turn left at intersections, but go all the way to the far outside lane, when I am facing them, trying to turn right on red and should have ownership of the nearest lane to me.

People who think they have the right of way just because they got to the intersection first.

Can't stand those types.

Peole who sit there and don't go anywhere whe nthe light turns green. That's annoying.

People who don't use turn signals.

Other people who, when they do use turn signals, wait until they're half way into the lane switch before switching the signal on.

They're assholes, too.

Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting...
Here if they aren't running the red lights they're sitting at a green one texting.

Fkn idiots that turn left at intersections, but go all the way to the far outside lane, when I am facing them, trying to turn right on red and should have ownership of the nearest lane to me.

Oh, yeah, that's another one.

growing up my dad always said you drive like people are trying to kill you, we just said YEAH RIGHT DAD,,

only to find out later he was right all along,,,

What gives you any RofW when you have a RED light? The left turner, obviously has a green arrow. While I agree that the left turner should finish in the left lane--most state laws give them the leeway to finish in any lane.

Not enough info. The first person to get to an intersection usually DOES have the RofW. Can you describe a situation where they don't?

If I'm driving down the road at 50mph and I'm a hundred feet away from the intersection and the moron pulls into traffic in front of me just because he happened to get there first.

If I'm driving down the road at 50mph and I'm a hundred feet away from the intersection and the moron pulls into traffic in front of me just because he happened to get there first.
That is why I said "not enough info." Did the intersection have controls? Was it a four way stop? It sounds like you are speaking of someone who has a stop sign at a two way stop intersection. If that is the case, of course, the stop sign demands that they wait until traffic clears. Much the same way as White 6 is REQUIRED to remain stopped until all traffic clears before making a right on red.

I agree with the OP on the slow merge and hate the bastards that ride the left lane slowing faster traffic.

Add the cocksuckers that avoid the metered freeway ramp and take the carpool one when alone like some entitled douche. I love the occasions that the Troopers are stopping them all. Usually a Mercedes.

It's gotten crazier lately that in bumper to bumper traffic some idiot will pass 50 cars on the shoulder at high speed. A couple have scared the shit out of me because they come outta nowhere, I always hope for a deer carcass or road debris to Karma their ass.

Good topic.
I will have lots more!!!

What about people who ride each others rear ends in trafic and the nwhen one jams on the brakes, the whole line jams on the brakes?

I see that quite a bit.

Seems like people are only watching the car directly in front of them these days rathe than watching the road and trafic ahead as well.

I always keep a good distance between my cars and others, just for that very reason.

I try ot take the scenic backroads as much as I possible can, thouhg, in order to avoid all of that.

Oh, and another thing. And this might be my biggest gripe.

Traffic gets backed up for miles for the simple fact that people can't merge into traffic smoothly.

As an example, I'm reminded specifically of merging onto I-95 from the blue route. That gets backed up forever at around rush hour.

But it happens on most of those types of highway merges.

Motorcycles driving not in lanes but down lines cause they are special. high speed traffic weavers....people who drive down the shoulder to get ahead.....people crossing multiple lanes from left to right in hundred yards to exit cause they are too important to get into the lane they need to be in before they get there

Forum List

Back