Your boobs are too big, NO SCHOOL for you!

If they kicked every fat kid out there would be none left

This is the unfortunate truth. This younger generation is absolutely fucked.

She needs to lose some weight. 17 years old and already looking like a Wal Mart whale. By the way, it's amazing how many teenagers look like that these days. Seems like easily over 50% of them are fat little shits. What the hell are they eating?

That's your take, she looks "like a Wal Mart whale"?

Yes. Did you watch the video? Who cares that she was singled out by her teacher, the more important issue here is why are our young kids so goddamn fat at such an early age? If she's this big at 17, she's screwed for life. She is already a candidate for diabetes and metabolic disorder and heart issues ALREADY. This is a serious epidemic in this country...not whether or not she should be able to try to squeeze her body into jeans that are 4 sizes to small for her.

I saw the pictures and the short video. She's a chunky girl, but caller her a whale is silly, as is saying she's "screwed for life."

Weight is certainly an issue in the US, but you are exaggerating the girl's weight and dismissing the possible inappropriate behavior by the teacher.

No, it isn't "silly." And I'm not exaggerating either, you're just so used to seeing so many fat people that it's starting to become normal. Chunky is an understatement, she's easily in the overweight category on the BMI index, bordering on obese. And when you have a weight problem as a young teenager (she's probably been big for some time) it does actually have long term affects, and the odds of struggling with weight for the duration of their life increase substantially. The earlier and younger you get fat, the higher the likelihood that they'll have weight issues for their entire life.
The BMI index is a joke. My wife is an athlete, with an extremely physical job and a daily routine that my brother-a Marine NCO and 8 years younger-couldn't dream of keeping up with. She has a metabolism like a furnace, and is in a constant battle to not LOSE muscle mass. At age 36, she was described as being in the condition of a professional athlete. (Muscle is 4x the density of fat.) According to the chart, my wife is "overweight"

Also note: by the numbers, Michael Phelps (who has NO fat on him at all) is borderline overweight!

Another PIG liberal teacher using the full weight of the laws against the children she would teach rather than looking out for their well-being and education. I'm only surprised the school hasn't taken the girl to court giving her family a list of approved stores they are allowed to shop in for clothes and a school contact where they can get each outfit approved prior to class!

If they kicked every fat kid out there would be none left

This is the unfortunate truth. This younger generation is absolutely fucked.

She needs to lose some weight. 17 years old and already looking like a Wal Mart whale. By the way, it's amazing how many teenagers look like that these days. Seems like easily over 50% of them are fat little shits. What the hell are they eating?

That's your take, she looks "like a Wal Mart whale"?

Yes. Did you watch the video? Who cares that she was singled out by her teacher, the more important issue here is why are our young kids so goddamn fat at such an early age? If she's this big at 17, she's screwed for life. She is already a candidate for diabetes and metabolic disorder and heart issues ALREADY. This is a serious epidemic in this country...not whether or not she should be able to try to squeeze her body into jeans that are 4 sizes to small for her.

I saw the pictures and the short video. She's a chunky girl, but caller her a whale is silly, as is saying she's "screwed for life."

Weight is certainly an issue in the US, but you are exaggerating the girl's weight and dismissing the possible inappropriate behavior by the teacher.

No, it isn't "silly." And I'm not exaggerating either, you're just so used to seeing so many fat people that it's starting to become normal. Chunky is an understatement, she's easily in the overweight category on the BMI index, bordering on obese. And when you have a weight problem as a young teenager (she's probably been big for some time) it does actually have long term affects, and the odds of struggling with weight for the duration of their life increase substantially. The earlier and younger you get fat, the higher the likelihood that they'll have weight issues for their entire life.

I have not read further than these quotes

but here is some reality

1st - it is more likely that this teacher is an older & more conservative "prude" than it is that she is a hard core leftist

it's also probable that the teacher is flat chested...

someone else mentioned that the kid probably did not have the sweater laced at the top; this is probably true

I found her pants to be more problematic than her top (way too tight); but my thought on that is that it COULD be a money issue

some kids have to wear last year's clothes until mom and dad can make it to a good consignment sale or go buy new clothes (1st thing my wife said this afternoon - at her school; they DO take into account a family's financial situation when they evaluate dress code violations)

Growth can certainly outrun budgets. I once went through three clothes sizes in one year. (And my mother STILL mentions it occasionally...there is no statute of limitations on MOM.) My wife went from nothing to a C-cup in about three months.

No, really.

This is an actual news story. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by idiocy anymore, but this one go my attention...

Actual sweater worn by student pictured below

And yes, I would seriously consider suing the school district if this happened to my kid & I am fundamentally against frivolous lawsuits

teacher must hate "fat kids" (this girl is not thin, but not grossly overweight either - would not call her "plus sized")

Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit

quote:
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — A Joplin High School teacher told a student that she was too "busty" and kicked her out of class for a dress code violation, according to an attorney who represents the teen.

Kelsey Anderson, 17, was wearing a long-sleeved maroon top and blue jeans on Friday when the teacher told Anderson that "plus-size women" need to shop at stores that sell plus-size clothes, according to a news release from attorney Elizabeth Turner.

63339496.jpg
They're not even very large.

I'd bet that the teacher is flat as a pancake.

Forum List

Back