Your boobs are too big, NO SCHOOL for you!

Kelsey Anderson says Missouri teacher told her she was too "busty" in class - CBS News

Sounds like the teacher and the school are in deep doodoo

Personally I don't see the too busty

Missouri, very red state of course
But you see the pot belly. Can't attack the pot belly. Goes against American pride. Hehehe.
Tummys are illegal in Missouri?

I admit she would be immediately arrested here in California for her own health. Waay too covered up in the hot summer.

Since the tummy is bigger than the boobs ...

California?

Then I know a new English word, just learnt it: beachwhale!

She may be a man though, impossible to see.

I'd hate to see what the other girls look like at that school

390_large_2013.jpg

The TEACHER should be tossed for noticing and making a Federal case out of fashion commentary. .

IF this story is true as written; this teacher is guilty of bullying at the very least

walk in ANY public school in the country - there are posters about no tolerance for bullies on every hallway wall
We have not heard the teachers side of the story
Other kids in the class said she was flashing skin

That's got nothing to do with her choice of clothes really -- does it?
And who doesn't flash skin in school? :uhoh3:

I'd have to see the schools dress code

The photo released shows a tightly laced top with no exposed midriff
Doesn't mean that is the way she was wearing it in class

I've heard kids side of the story before. I didn't do nothing.....teacher was picking on me for no reason
Post it on Facebook and rile up social media outrage

I would like to hear the teachers side of the story
Since the school refuses to comment, they know the teacher blew it.

As a matter of fact, the response they DID give

"The District does not consider comments by staff members about students' bodies appropriate. Our staff conduct policy requires all staff members to maintain courteous and professional relationships with students," the statement said.

Some Joplin students defend teacher who allegedly called teen 'busty'

That is an apology

Kelsey Anderson says Missouri teacher told her she was too "busty" in class - CBS News

Sounds like the teacher and the school are in deep doodoo

Personally I don't see the too busty

Missouri, very red state of course

Wilson, who was contacted by the News-Leader, says others in the school saw the aggrieved student earlier in the day with an exposed midriff — and she has the photos to prove it.

She said the teacher "is one of the most positive and encouraging teachers" she has ever had. The woman was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, she said, and is going through a rough time.

Wilson also called the other student's version of events a "fake story."

The picture with "exposed midriff" was reportedly in the bathroom - (uhm... shouldn't there be a rule about /that/?)

I did notice that the teacher was recently diagnosed with breast cancer... I'd bet money that has something to do with her comments on the young ladies breast size - which is completely inappropriate to bring up even /if/ we take the 'exposed midriff' story/claim as true...

The picture with "exposed midriff" was reportedly in the bathroom - (uhm... shouldn't there be a rule about /that/?)

I did notice that the teacher was recently diagnosed with breast cancer... I'd bet money that has something to do with her comments on the young ladies breast size - which is completely inappropriate to bring up even /if/ we take the 'exposed midriff' story/claim as true...
Let's hear the teachers side on what she was wearing

Meh, she's really not that busty. It's proportional to her weight.

Now THIS is busty!
IMG_5670.jpg

If the teacher really did say the girl is busty, she was trying to be nice and not say: You're fat pig and your stomach hanging out from under your shirt is gross.

No, really.

This is an actual news story. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by idiocy anymore, but this one go my attention...

Actual sweater worn by student pictured below

And yes, I would seriously consider suing the school district if this happened to my kid & I am fundamentally against frivolous lawsuits

teacher must hate "fat kids" (this girl is not thin, but not grossly overweight either - would not call her "plus sized")

Attorney: 'Busty' teen kicked out of class for wearing this outfit

quote:
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — A Joplin High School teacher told a student that she was too "busty" and kicked her out of class for a dress code violation, according to an attorney who represents the teen.

Kelsey Anderson, 17, was wearing a long-sleeved maroon top and blue jeans on Friday when the teacher told Anderson that "plus-size women" need to shop at stores that sell plus-size clothes, according to a news release from attorney Elizabeth Turner.

63339496.jpg
It is modern times. Insist we just have to get used to it, and be glad, it is not, National Thong Day.

The faggots want this teacher punished, even sued or fired, for what at worst was a fleeting inconsiderate comment. But, it seems the fat girl's stomach was hanging out, which is both gross and a violation of the schools dress code.

Some Joplin students defend teacher who allegedly called teen 'busty'

From your link:
She said the teacher "is one of the most positive and encouraging teachers" she has ever had. The woman was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, she said and is going through a rough time.

So the Teacher has breast cancer. That doesn't give her the right to insult an adolescent. The teenager is still relying on social approval for self-esteem self-worth. To have a Teacher in authority position put you down in front of the class is total bullshit and wrong.

What's up fags? Ain't a school allowed to have a dress code? No tight clothing.

So says the libtards:
Confederate stuff: No
Slut stuff: Yep
Please do not operate a motor vehicle unless and until you see an optometrist. Aside from the color, that sweater is something my grandmother would have approved of!

Please do not operate a motor vehicle unless and until you see an optometrist. Aside from the color, that sweater is something my grandmother would have approved of!

Are you not paying attention. It seems the girl was running around with her fat belly hanging out, in violation of school dress code Of course, the sweater is pulled down for the photo. But, even if she only looked like that picture, if that violates the dress code and good taste, then kuddos for the teacher speaking up.

Forum List

Back