Your Kids' Teachers Run Antifa

Lots of your kids' teachers voted for Trump. They don't think they're own profession should exist.

Antifa has been declared terrorist by the FBI and DHS. Do you really enjoy making stupid comparisons?

Antifa has been declared terrorist by the FBI and DHS. Do you really enjoy making stupid comparisons?
And Trump called white supremacists and Nazi's "very fine people." Fucked up times we're living in.

No, he didn't. Try again.
It's on video. Sorry, buddy :itsok:

Perhaps after a few classes in remedial English, you would comprehend what he actually said.

Or perhaps not. :lmao:

You people are acting exactly like the "good Germans" who thought they were being patriotic until they were confronted with the reality of mass graves and extermination camps. Quit closing ranks around these Nazi scumbags and let them fight their own battles. As for Antifa, while I do not approve of violent tactics any patriotic American should be able to identify with the impulse to want to kick Nazi ass. Somehow the right thinks there is some sort of distinction between our Nazis and the Nazis who murdered millions. Anyone willing to explain this?

You people are acting exactly like the "good Germans" who thought they were being patriotic until they were confronted with the reality of mass graves and extermination camps. Quit closing ranks around these Nazi scumbags and let them fight their own battles. As for Antifa, while I do not approve of violent tactics any patriotic American should be able to identify with the impulse to want to kick Nazi ass. Somehow the right thinks there is some sort of distinction between our Nazis and the Nazis who murdered millions. Anyone willing to explain this?
Pretty simple really. Its the difference between kids playing cowboys and Indians and the real life and death of the cowboys and Indians.

The so-called Nazis in America are idiots with a message of hate. The real Nazis didn't talk about hate. They simply went out and killed you if you didn't like their ways.

No one is closing ranks around the Nazis here. They are standing proudly for the First Amendment.

You yourself say you don't condone the violence. By your reasoning, if you support Antifa, then you support everything they do and say.

I read a quote here from Nom Chomsky the other day. I don't remember the exact wording, but it was spot on.

"If you do not believe in free speech for the person you loathe the most, you don't believe in it at all."

My point is very, very simple. If you wish to end free speech for those you dislike, then I get to end it for those I dislike and that puts you in jeopardy.

In 2017, Antifa is proactively violent as the KKK was in 1960s. Both groups have a vested interest in disrupting US progress. The Left's passive acceptance of Antifa is disgusting.

The Troglocrats have several terrorist organizations like the Klan, Nation of Islam, and Antifa

Pretty simple really. Its the difference between kids playing cowboys and Indians and the real life and death of the cowboys and Indians.

The so-called Nazis in America are idiots with a message of hate. The real Nazis didn't talk about hate. They simply went out and killed you if you didn't like their ways.

No one is closing ranks around the Nazis here. They are standing proudly for the First Amendment.

You yourself say you don't condone the violence. By your reasoning, if you support Antifa, then you support everything they do and say.

I read a quote here from Nom Chomsky the other day. I don't remember the exact wording, but it was spot on.

"If you do not believe in free speech for the person you loathe the most, you don't believe in it at all."

My point is very, very simple. If you wish to end free speech for those you dislike, then I get to end it for those I dislike and that puts you in jeopardy.
I fully and unabashedly support the right for Nazi scumbags to hold their rallies. Unlike you though, I do not place their rights above those who want to counter-protest them. No Nazi/KKK/White supremacist hate preacher should ever go unanswered or unopposed in a free country. Their message is at odds with everything America stands for and they should be constantly reminded of this at all times in no uncertain terms. They preach a message every bit as dangerous as Islamic Jihad, you would never dream of letting them peacefully have an event where their message is clearly aimed at growing support among impressionable youth.

I fully and unabashedly support the right for Nazi scumbags to hold their rallies. Unlike you though, I do not place their rights above those who want to counter-protest them. No Nazi/KKK/White supremacist hate preacher should ever go unanswered or unopposed in a free country. Their message is at odds with everything America stands for and they should be constantly reminded of this at all times in no uncertain terms. They preach a message every bit as dangerous as Islamic Jihad, you would never dream of letting them peacefully have an event where their message is clearly aimed at growing support among impressionable youth.

I have a gallon bottle of bleach, and I have a bottle of ammonia.

I'm smart enough to keep them separated.

So, you lied in your very first sentence.

NO ONE has said that they should not be counter protested. Nor have they said that they should not be refuted.

That is NOT what happened, though is it? That is NOT what is happening right now across this country. Antifa is actually violating speech through violence.

You get back to Me when you stand up like a real American and denounce Antifa. Not their tactics, but all of it. You see, they do NOT stand for anti-fascism, their very actions prove that. That stand for anti First Amendment.

Interesting choice of words. Public school teachers are "behind" the movement rather than among the members. Yet, it is only one teacher mentioned as an organizer.

Apparently all public school teachers must be smeared as a result.

So, you lied in your very first sentence.

NO ONE has said that they should not be counter protested. Nor have they said that they should not be refuted.

That is NOT what happened, though is it? That is NOT what is happening right now across this country. Antifa is actually violating speech through violence.

You get back to Me when you stand up like a real American and denounce Antifa. Not their tactics, but all of it. You see, they do NOT stand for anti-fascism, their very actions prove that. That stand for anti First Amendment.

From my point of view it seems you think the Nazis should just be able to waltz into a place and have a hate circle jerk without having to deal with the people who oppose them. If this is incorrect please clarify but you really need to understand that the first amendment does not and was never meant to protect you from other people's first amendment rights.

Forum List

Back