Your Kids' Teachers Run Antifa

So you're accusing all the conservatives on USMB who send their kids to public schools of willfully having them indoctrinated by ANTIFA sympathizers?

That's harsh, your RW pals won't like that.

No. Since these "teachers" are still employed by the system, I suspect the teacher's unions and facets of the DoED are part of a concerted effort to bring down the United States.

So you're accusing all the conservatives on USMB who send their kids to public schools of willfully having them indoctrinated by ANTIFA sympathizers?

No. Since these "teachers" are still employed by the system, I suspect the teacher's unions and facets of the DoED are part of a concerted effort to bring down the United States.

So not one conservative from here has kids in the public schools?

lol, that is goddam funny.

no

but my kids have kids in public schools

I suspect most of these "conservatives" are middle-aged or elderly people railing against government while depending heavily on social programs for their very survival. Their kids are grown and they have no interest in funding education.

My wife worked in the public system for a time. We took our son out of it at age nine. He just turned 28 and is among other things working on his third book, following the success of the first two.

Antifa, a group that is nothing more than radical leftwing terrorists, are the people who are teaching our children.

"Public school teachers are behind a leading far-left militant group that is part of the Antifa network that federal officials say is committing “domestic terrorist violence.”

By Any Means Necessary, which has played a key role in riots in Berkeley, Sacramento and elsewhere, has dozens of public school teachers among its members, including among its most prominent leaders.

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security began paying closer attention to Antifa groups in general after BAMN and other extremists started a riot and attacked marchers at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento last July, Politico reported on Friday. The Sacramento violence left at least 10 people hospitalized, several of whom had knife wounds.

One of BAMN’s most prominent organizers is Yvette Felarca, a Berkeley middle school teacher and pro-violence militant. Felarca currently faces charges of inciting a riot for her role in the Sacramento violence."

And they are mixing their radical views with their teaching methods. No surprise here.

"BAMN organizer and high school teacher Nicole Conaway organized a “sickout” at her school in 2015, leading other teachers in calling in sick to protest the policies of Republican Gov. Rick Snyder. The sickout forced six Detroit-area schools to cancel classes, affecting nearly 4,000 students.

One month later, Conaway led students in a school walkout protesting poor building conditions. She was one of three BAMN organizers arrested in connection with the protest. Other BAMN members have led similar protests at the schools where they teach."

Public School Teachers Behind Violent Antifa Group

thank you for your info Clementine , many public school teachers are well paid with easy work , good vacation , good benefits and in many cases have easy access to students genitals and are unamerican as your info shows . Plus Teachers alway expect more money , unearned respect and union protection Clementine .

Antifa, a group that is nothing more than radical leftwing terrorists, are the people who are teaching our children.

"Public school teachers are behind a leading far-left militant group that is part of the Antifa network that federal officials say is committing “domestic terrorist violence.”

By Any Means Necessary, which has played a key role in riots in Berkeley, Sacramento and elsewhere, has dozens of public school teachers among its members, including among its most prominent leaders.

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security began paying closer attention to Antifa groups in general after BAMN and other extremists started a riot and attacked marchers at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento last July, Politico reported on Friday. The Sacramento violence left at least 10 people hospitalized, several of whom had knife wounds.

One of BAMN’s most prominent organizers is Yvette Felarca, a Berkeley middle school teacher and pro-violence militant. Felarca currently faces charges of inciting a riot for her role in the Sacramento violence."

And they are mixing their radical views with their teaching methods. No surprise here.

"BAMN organizer and high school teacher Nicole Conaway organized a “sickout” at her school in 2015, leading other teachers in calling in sick to protest the policies of Republican Gov. Rick Snyder. The sickout forced six Detroit-area schools to cancel classes, affecting nearly 4,000 students.

One month later, Conaway led students in a school walkout protesting poor building conditions. She was one of three BAMN organizers arrested in connection with the protest. Other BAMN members have led similar protests at the schools where they teach."

Public School Teachers Behind Violent Antifa Group

Well the US is becoming more and more extreme. Just like Spain in the 1920s/1930s and Germany in the same period.

Unless the country sorts out its problems, this divide will just get worse.

My teachers in the 80s terrified us kids with the dire certainty that'd we wouldn't live to reach adulthood because of Reagan and his nukes.

OP is a lie from a rabid RWNJ website.

BAMN is not a teacher's organization at all. Originally translated from a play by Jean-Paul Sartre. Here's their website.

BAMN

thank you for your info Clementine , many public school teachers are well paid with easy work , good vacation , good benefits and in many cases have easy access to students genitals and are unamerican as your info shows . Plus Teachers alway expect more money , unearned respect and union protection Clementine .
You'd think that the RW would flock to those jobs instead of whining about them.....is it the college education requirement that is a road block?

My teachers in the 80s terrified us kids with the dire certainty that'd we wouldn't live to reach adulthood because of Reagan and his nukes.
----------------------------------------- i remember that , nuclear winter silliness and 'meryl streeps' 'alare' on apples and acid rain plus not enough food so starvation was coming . And what was it . But around 1974 i read pre internet in a magazine in a Dentists office about the coming New Ice Age . I was born in 49 and remember Sputnik , the Nuremberg trials , Krushchev [sp] pounding his shoe , the Cuban crisis , JFK Assassination , the cold war , the moon landing and we kids never dived / dove under our desks like they say we did . -------------------------------- just saying as no one ever talked about these existential issues , i only knew about them due to the fact that i was reading newspapers at an early age plus we did have a couple tv channels but the big deal back then was KING KONG and 77 Sunset Strip . -------------------------- Just being CONVERSATIONAL PureTrash . -------------- Cold War was nothing .

Last edited:
You'd think that the RW would flock to those jobs instead of whining about them.....is it the college education requirement that is a road block?
----------------------------------------- Good people probably stay away from the cesspool of teaching Bodecea .

As usual, blame the workers, not the upper echelon, which doesn't need to be unionized. Teachers have no control over what they are told to teach. They would get in trouble if they tried to protest it.

As usual, blame the workers, not the upper echelon, which doesn't need to be unionized. Teachers have no control over what they are told to teach. They would get in trouble if they tried to protest it.
---------------------- and that shows that they aren't good people as they will do ANYTHING for money same as a street Whore Sage .

OP is a lie from a rabid RWNJ website.

BAMN is not a teacher's organization at all. Originally translated from a play by Jean-Paul Sartre. Here's their website.

BAMN
------------------------------------------------------ you might be a public school teacher eh Luddely ?? Here are some mugshots that may be mugshots of teachers , colleagues or students that YOU may know Luddley . ---- Antifa Thugs Never Want You to See Their Faces. So Let's All Share Their Sad Mug Shots ---

There is a reason why they are hiding their faces. Imagine the panic if their students and parents saw them on the news viciously attacking people.

Look at their flag. Black and red. They are communist fascists and the 'A' on the flag stands for anarchy.

These groups have been around Europe for years. They are leftwing radicals wanting to end capitalism, which is why the left isn't going out of it's way to condemn them.

Forum List

Back