Your Kids' Teachers Run Antifa

No. Show me the evidence that list is genuine.

That's how this works.

Go to the source and look at it. See if you can get a fucking clue.

You don't actually read the posts here, do you? Relying on your fugue state fantasies is a risky business.

Point out where I, or the piece I posted in the OP said anything about a "list". Anything.
That Daily Caller article is based on a list released by trolls claiming to be "Anonymous". It can't be helped you are not up to speed.

So you're accusing all the conservatives on USMB who send their kids to public schools of willfully having them indoctrinated by ANTIFA sympathizers?

That's harsh, your RW pals won't like that.

No. Since these "teachers" are still employed by the system, I suspect the teacher's unions and facets of the DoED are part of a concerted effort to bring down the United States.

There is no such thing as "DoED".

The United States Department of Education (ED or DoED), also referred to as the ED for (the) Education Department, is a Cabinet-level department of the United States government. Recreated by the Department of Education Organization Act (Public Law 96-88) and signed into law by President Jimmy Carter on October 17, 1979, it began operating on May 4, 1980.

The Department of Education Organization Act divided the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare into the Department of Education and the Department of Health and Human Services. The Department of Education is administered by the United States Secretary of Education. It has approximately 4,400 employees and an annual budget of $68 billion (2016).

The agency's official abbreviation is "ED", because "DOE" instead refers to the United States Department of Energy. It is also often abbreviated informally as "DoEd".
-Wikipedia

No one, and I mean no one refers to it as DoEd.

I work in the field, remember?

Check out their web page, not wikipedia.

Home | U.S. Department of Education

Irrelevant. It's an accepted abbreviation.

No. Show me the evidence that list is genuine.

That's how this works.

Go to the source and look at it. See if you can get a fucking clue.

You don't actually read the posts here, do you? Relying on your fugue state fantasies is a risky business.

Point out where I, or the piece I posted in the OP said anything about a "list". Anything.
That Daily Caller article is based on a list released by trolls claiming to be "Anonymous". It can't be helped you are not up to speed.

I see.

Then it should be an easy task for you to cut/paste the pertinent sentences in the article attesting to your claim.

So you're accusing all the conservatives on USMB who send their kids to public schools of willfully having them indoctrinated by ANTIFA sympathizers?

That's harsh, your RW pals won't like that.

No. Since these "teachers" are still employed by the system, I suspect the teacher's unions and facets of the DoED are part of a concerted effort to bring down the United States.

There is no such thing as "DoED".

The United States Department of Education (ED or DoED), also referred to as the ED for (the) Education Department, is a Cabinet-level department of the United States government. Recreated by the Department of Education Organization Act (Public Law 96-88) and signed into law by President Jimmy Carter on October 17, 1979, it began operating on May 4, 1980.

The Department of Education Organization Act divided the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare into the Department of Education and the Department of Health and Human Services. The Department of Education is administered by the United States Secretary of Education. It has approximately 4,400 employees and an annual budget of $68 billion (2016).

The agency's official abbreviation is "ED", because "DOE" instead refers to the United States Department of Energy. It is also often abbreviated informally as "DoEd".
-Wikipedia

No one, and I mean no one refers to it as DoEd.

I work in the field, remember?

Check out their web page, not wikipedia.

Home | U.S. Department of Education

Irrelevant. It's an accepted abbreviation.

By who? Know nothings?

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Antifa had a cute couple of weeks. They are done.

Occupy Wall Street needs a new name.

How about...bandana fucksticks?

thank you for your info Clementine , many public school teachers are well paid with easy work , good vacation , good benefits and in many cases have easy access to students genitals and are unamerican as your info shows . Plus Teachers alway expect more money , unearned respect and union protection Clementine .
As usual, blame the workers, not the upper echelon, which doesn't need to be unionized. Teachers have no control over what they are told to teach. They would get in trouble if they tried to protest it.
---------------------- and that shows that they aren't good people as they will do ANYTHING for money same as a street Whore Sage .
The Fault, Dear Brutus, Is in Our All-Stars

Everybody, whether they work for Righties or Lefties, just does what they are told. That includes Education majors being forced to believe in the dominant dumbing-down educational theories
of Stalinists like educationist bigwig Bill Ayers.
------------------------------------------ if teachers and all other classes of public employee is a willful slave **are willful slaves** to money **,** then they are low class **low-class**whores that **who** will do anything for money and thats **that's** obvious . Rather than accept that fact **,** we should all be working to get rid of whores that **who** teach American children **,** Sage .

Unstructured Grammar Leads to Unstructured Thought

We're not allowed to point out the obvious fact that those who protest dumbed-down education, even though they are right about that, have been dumbed down themselves. So you lose all credibility in proposing solutions. Why didn't you try to teach yourself what you were cheated out of in school?
--------------------------------------------- as i said Sage , many teachers are like street whores as they will do anything for money . Plus public school teachers sure like their student young flesh Sage !!

As usual, blame the workers, not the upper echelon, which doesn't need to be unionized. Teachers have no control over what they are told to teach. They would get in trouble if they tried to protest it.
---------------------- and that shows that they aren't good people as they will do ANYTHING for money same as a street Whore Sage .

Everybody, whether they work for Righties or Lefties, just does what they are told. That includes Education majors being forced to believe in the dominant dumbing-down educational theories
------------------------------------------ if teachers and all other classes of public employee is a willful slave **are willful slaves** to money **,** then they are low class **low-class**whores that **who** will do anything for money and thats **that's** obvious . Rather than accept that fact **,** we should all be working to get rid of whores that **who** teach American children **,** Sage .

We're not allowed to point out the obvious fact that those who protest dumbed-down education, even though they are right about that, have been dumbed down themselves. So you lose all credibility in proposing solutions. Why didn't you try to teach yourself what you were cheated out of in school?
--------------------------------------------- as i said Sage , many teachers are like street whores as they will do anything for money . Plus public school teachers sure like their student young flesh Sage !!
--------------------------------- here you go Sage , horny teachers like their money , perks , benefits and young students flesh , hot cha cha Sage !! --- 50 Hot Teachers That Slept With Their Students ---

A Fish Rots From the Top Down

How about their bosses, who come from the same megalomaniac ward as your bosses? Attack the organ grinder, not his dancing monkeys.

--------------------------------- here you go Sage , horny teachers like their money , perks , benefits and young students flesh , hot cha cha Sage !! --- 50 Hot Teachers That Slept With Their Students ---
Only Dykes Don't Do Macho

An educated person would be able to come to the conclusion that financially successful adult males have castratrated themselves to get ahead and can't satisfy a normal American woman.

Lots of your kids' teachers voted for Trump. They don't think they're own profession should exist.
have a link that 'lots' of teachers voted for Trump??
Trump is not in the streets:

lighting trash cans on fire
beating up people telling them to SHUT UP
he doesn't wear a mask when he does what he feels is right

just because you don't like trump doesn't make trump an evil bad person that then flows to all who voted for him.

thank you for your info Clementine , many public school teachers are well paid with easy work , good vacation , good benefits and in many cases have easy access to students genitals and are unamerican as your info shows . Plus Teachers alway expect more money , unearned respect and union protection Clementine .
one of my best friends has been a teacher most of his adult life. after 20+ years he's looking to go into the IT department of the school for the most part, it pays a *little* more.

he's never expected more money
he earns whatever respect is given to him
and he knows he needs to take care of himself

so you're pretty full of shit, spanky.

one of my best friends has been a teacher most of his adult life. after 20+ years he's looking to go into the IT department of the school for the most part, it pays a *little* more.

----------------------------------------- mornin Iceberg , hey , did you just see the nationwide FOX News report on 'yvette falarca' the middle school teacher from , think its 'berkeley' kalifornia and report was just this morning . School teacher 'yvette' is an 'antifa' organizer , anti Free Speech type plus rioter and middle school teacher . Hey , modern day union teachers and school administrations are pretty much unAMERICAN , I'll try to get you more info on American teachers to inform you as the day goes by Iceberg .

Last edited:

Well, my kid's teachers are not involved. I do not live in the land of shake and bake.
--------------------------------- with all respect , teachers and school administrations nation wide are involved especially because they are Union members . Look at public schools zero tolerance policies that are making pacifist wusses out of young American boys Desir .

----------------------------------------- mornin Iceberg , hey , did you just see the nationwide FOX News report on 'yvette falarca' the middle school teacher from , think its 'berkeley' kalifornia and report was just this morning . School teacher 'yvette' is an 'antifa' organizer , anti Free Speech type plus rioter and middle school teacher . Hey , modern day union teachers and school administrations are pretty much unAMERICAN , I'll try to get you more info on American teachers to inform you up as the day goes by Iceberg .
pass.

i've had my fill of dumbass cherry picking extreme stories and parading them around as normal.

Well, my kid's teachers are not involved. I do not live in the land of shake and bake.
--------------------------------- with all respect , teachers and school administrations nation wide are involved especially because they are Union members . Look at public schools zero tolerance policies that are making pacifist wusses out of young American boys Desir .
So why aren't trumpanzees like you becoming school teachers because it's so easy as you claim? Oh wait....it's that college education thingee that road blocks you, isn't it?

Forum List

Back