Your Kids' Teachers Run Antifa

Antifa has been declared terrorist by the FBI and DHS. Do you really enjoy making stupid comparisons?

Did they? How about a link to your claims .

Sure. One of yours, even.

The feds reportedly have formally classified antifa activities as “domestic terrorist violence”
You've been hoaxed again!

Fake News: DOJ Did NOT Officially Label Antifa A Terrorist Group | Lead Stories

A satirical fake news website named The Resistance: Last Line of Defence posted an article titled "BREAKING: DOJ Officially Labels Antifa A Terrorist Group"

Read what I posted. I never said "officially", nor did the word appear in the article.

Now, that said, who commits "domestic terrorist activity"?

Domestic terrorists.

Thank you.

you never say shit just like Trump never says shit ..

Antifa Butthurt Snowflakes

Antifa has been declared terrorist by the FBI and DHS. Do you really enjoy making stupid comparisons?

The feds reportedly have formally classified antifa activities as “domestic terrorist violence”

A satirical fake news website named The Resistance: Last Line of Defence posted an article titled "BREAKING: DOJ Officially Labels Antifa A Terrorist Group"

Read what I posted. I never said "officially", nor did the word appear in the article.

Now, that said, who commits "domestic terrorist activity"?

Domestic terrorists.

Thank you.

you never say shit just like Trump never says shit ..

The evidence is available to all.

How many teachers in your local school district are active in ANTIFA? Name them.

Likely none. Employment of same wouldn't be tolerated here.

So you admit your OP is essentially horseshit.

Not at all. I do, however, freely and confidently admit that your posts are horseshit.

You claim a massive teacher involvement in ANTIFA violence and yet you can't come up with any real evidence to support that.

That is what horseshit is composed of.

How many teachers in your local school district are active in ANTIFA? Name them.

Not at all. I do, however, freely and confidently admit that your posts are horseshit.

You claim a massive teacher involvement in ANTIFA violence and yet you can't come up with any real evidence to support that.

I claimed nothing. I posted an article. Prove them wrong.

No, you claimed that the teachers of the children of the posters on USMB RUN ANTIFA.

Now you're pussying out on your own retarded claim.

No, you claimed that the teachers of the children of the posters on USMB RUN ANTIFA.

Now you're pussying out on your own retarded claim.

Please post where I claimed that.

You said, "Antifa has been declared terrorist by the FBI and DHS."

You stated that as a fact.

So go ahead and link to the FBI and DHS pages to support your bullshit claim.

Q: Who commits "domestic terrorist activity"?

A: Domestic terrorists.

Thanks for playing.

Q: Who commits "domestic terrorist activity"?

A: Domestic terrorists.

Thanks for playing.

I see you can't back up your bullshit claim "Antifa has been declared terrorist by the FBI and DHS."

Thanks for playing.

Gosh, "Antifa has been declared terrorist by the FBI and DHS", and yet no arrests, no financial seizures, no perp walks of teachers, nothing.

You going to back this claim? Or are you making crap up like a typical conservative.
making crap up like a conservative.

heh, that explains RUSSIA!!! no wait...NAZI....no wait...SUPREMACIST!!!! no wait...

you can't be for real, dude. you have to be trolling.

Yep . Read the link . They weren't declared a terrorist group.

Same difference. Parse as you will.

Umm . No . "antifa" is not even an organization. It's a political stance . Cons talk about it like it is an actual org that you join .

ANTIFA is just a RW strawman that they can attack because they have run out of good arguments against mainstream liberalism.
you're actually defending antifa?

my god the stupid known no bounds.

This helps to explain why public schools fail to teach basic math and reading.... they are too busy teaching black kids to hate whites...

You people are acting exactly like the "good Germans" who thought they were being patriotic until they were confronted with the reality of mass graves and extermination camps. Quit closing ranks around these Nazi scumbags and let them fight their own battles. As for Antifa, while I do not approve of violent tactics any patriotic American should be able to identify with the impulse to want to kick Nazi ass. Somehow the right thinks there is some sort of distinction between our Nazis and the Nazis who murdered millions. Anyone willing to explain this?

Holy shit that was dumb.
There are no Nazis here. Sure there are a tiny, tiny number of morons who think they identify with Nazi's, but that doesn't make them Nazi's.
Nazi's were a political party that only lasted 12 years in one country, and the leaders of that party were nearly all executed or imprisoned till dead.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back