Your Kids' Teachers Run Antifa

thank you for your info Clementine , many public school teachers are well paid with easy work , good vacation , good benefits and in many cases have easy access to students genitals and are unamerican as your info shows . Plus Teachers alway expect more money , unearned respect and union protection Clementine .
As usual, blame the workers, not the upper echelon, which doesn't need to be unionized. Teachers have no control over what they are told to teach. They would get in trouble if they tried to protest it.
---------------------- and that shows that they aren't good people as they will do ANYTHING for money same as a street Whore Sage .
The Fault, Dear Brutus, Is in Our All-Stars

Everybody, whether they work for Righties or Lefties, just does what they are told. That includes Education majors being forced to believe in the dominant dumbing-down educational theories
of Stalinists like educationist bigwig Bill Ayers.

So you're accusing all the conservatives on USMB who send their kids to public schools of willfully having them indoctrinated by ANTIFA sympathizers?

That's harsh, your RW pals won't like that.

No. Since these "teachers" are still employed by the system, I suspect the teacher's unions and facets of the DoED are part of a concerted effort to bring down the United States.

So not one conservative from here has kids in the public schools?

lol, that is goddam funny.

no

but my kids have kids in public schools

No? You really believe that no conservative on USMB has kids in public school?

So you're accusing all the conservatives on USMB who send their kids to public schools of willfully having them indoctrinated by ANTIFA sympathizers?

No. Since these "teachers" are still employed by the system, I suspect the teacher's unions and facets of the DoED are part of a concerted effort to bring down the United States.

no

no

losing your reading skills?

no, 'I' don't have any kids in public schools

no

no

losing your reading skills?

no, 'I' don't have any kids in public schools

Learn to read.

thank you for your info Clementine , many public school teachers are well paid with easy work , good vacation , good benefits and in many cases have easy access to students genitals and are unamerican as your info shows . Plus Teachers alway expect more money , unearned respect and union protection Clementine .
As usual, blame the workers, not the upper echelon, which doesn't need to be unionized. Teachers have no control over what they are told to teach. They would get in trouble if they tried to protest it.
---------------------- and that shows that they aren't good people as they will do ANYTHING for money same as a street Whore Sage .

Everybody, whether they work for Righties or Lefties, just does what they are told. That includes Education majors being forced to believe in the dominant dumbing-down educational theories
------------------------------------------ if teachers and all other classes of public employee is a willful slave to money then they are low class whores that will do anything for money and thats obvious . Rather than accept that fact we should all be working to get get rid of whores that teach American children Sage .

------------------------------------------ if teachers and all other classes of public employee is a willful slave **are willful slaves** to money **,** then they are low class **low-class**whores that **who** will do anything for money and thats **that's** obvious . Rather than accept that fact **,** we should all be working to get rid of whores that **who** teach American children **,** Sage .

Unstructured Grammar Leads to Unstructured Thought

We're not allowed to point out the obvious fact that those who protest dumbed-down education, even though they are right about that, have been dumbed down themselves. So you lose all credibility in proposing solutions. Why didn't you try to teach yourself what you were cheated out of in school?

There is no such thing as "DoED".

The United States Department of Education (ED or DoED), also referred to as the ED for (the) Education Department, is a Cabinet-level department of the United States government. Recreated by the Department of Education Organization Act (Public Law 96-88) and signed into law by President Jimmy Carter on October 17, 1979, it began operating on May 4, 1980.

The Department of Education Organization Act divided the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare into the Department of Education and the Department of Health and Human Services. The Department of Education is administered by the United States Secretary of Education. It has approximately 4,400 employees and an annual budget of $68 billion (2016).

The agency's official abbreviation is "ED", because "DOE" instead refers to the United States Department of Energy. It is also often abbreviated informally as "DoEd".
-Wikipedia

No. Show me the evidence that list is genuine.

That's how this works.

Go to the source and look at it. See if you can get a fucking clue.

You don't actually read the posts here, do you? Relying on your fugue state fantasies is a risky business.

Point out where I, or the piece I posted in the OP said anything about a "list". Anything.

The United States Department of Education (ED or DoED), also referred to as the ED for (the) Education Department, is a Cabinet-level department of the United States government. Recreated by the Department of Education Organization Act (Public Law 96-88) and signed into law by President Jimmy Carter on October 17, 1979, it began operating on May 4, 1980.

The Department of Education Organization Act divided the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare into the Department of Education and the Department of Health and Human Services. The Department of Education is administered by the United States Secretary of Education. It has approximately 4,400 employees and an annual budget of $68 billion (2016).

The agency's official abbreviation is "ED", because "DOE" instead refers to the United States Department of Energy. It is also often abbreviated informally as "DoEd".
-Wikipedia

No one, and I mean no one refers to it as DoEd.

I work in the field, remember?

Check out their web page, not wikipedia.

Home | U.S. Department of Education

Forum List

Back