Your "Obama Blame Predictions" For Todays Horrific Shooting.

He is calling for new gun control laws. Yeah, I know. Shocking.

That place was a gun free zone.

He is such a piece of shit. Along with every one of his pathetic voters.
so can we expect a spokesperson from Black Lives Matter to speak on this shooting tomorrow?

the lunatic could of pulled the same stunt as we saw in Boston if he didnt have a gun.

They would have either changed the narrative, or the story would have went away real fast.

The obama voters are so stupid they cannot ever see how they used like the pawns they are.

The lying sack of affirmative action in chief claims there are not even modest laws against guns. He just fucking claimed there are NO REGULATIONS. He said we WANTS TO POLITICIZE this.

meanwhile the fucking area was a GUN FREE ZONE.

He is fucking pathological liar. Just every last fucking democrat.

the lunatic could of pulled the same stunt as we saw in Boston if he didnt have a gun.

They would have either changed the narrative, or the story would have went away real fast.

The obama voters are so stupid they cannot ever see how they used like the pawns they are.

The lying sack of affirmative action in chief claims there are not even modest laws against guns. He just fucking claimed there are NO REGULATIONS. He said we WANTS TO POLITICIZE this.

well if Obama wants to take away our guns,,,then disarm his body gaurds and give them those kiddy squirt guns instead.

well if Obama wants to take away our guns,,,then disarm his body gaurds and give them those kiddy squirt guns instead.
yet he didnt bring up the mass shootings in chicago over the last week,,,i heard they are dropping likes flies out there.

and why are all of these mass shootings happening "Under The Obama Administration"? I dont recall a monthly school shooting under either Bush Administration.

yet he didnt bring up the mass shootings in chicago over the last week,,,i heard they are dropping likes flies out there.

50 shootings last weekend in Chicago. Over 90% was black on black.

The piece of shit used a passionate speech to take attention away from his disastrous display with Putin.

What a joke of a person and there is only one thing worse than a democrat politician. Their voters who buy all of their utter bullshit.

:afro: And here we go again. Obama will send his condolences to the families of the shootings, etc, etc, the usual "I am so sorry speech", and then what? Bring up gun control?
If an insane 20 yr old kid wants to take out a bunch of students, and doesn't have access to a weapon, he will get creative and find a way. But nooooo! its the guns fault!
Too late. He already did, three hours after the shootings.

He blamed Republicans, called for more "gun control", and pretended that government could do something about these mass murders.

-----------------------------------------------------

13 Dead In Shooting At Oregon Community College

13 Dead In Shooting At Oregon Community College
October 1, 2015 2:05 PM

(snip)
Obama said at the news conference. “It cannot be this easy for somebody who wants to inflict harm on other people to get his or her hands on a gun.”

Obama also called on lawmakers to step up with the lack of sufficient gun safety laws in the country.

“We have a Congress that explicitly blocks us from even collecting data on how we could potentially reduce gun deaths.”

The president said our thoughts and prayers are not enough to remedy the consequences of gun violence.

50 shootings last weekend in Chicago. Over 90% was black on black.

The piece of shit used a passionate speech to take attention away from his disastrous display with Putin.

What a joke of a person and there is only one thing worse than a democrat politician. Their voters who buy all of their utter bullshit.
well,,,,if they are all white,,,its no big deal to democrats.....20 less votes to worry about.

But you have no problem with Obama blaming Republicans in Congress, do you?

Obama made no such statement. What did you hope to accomplish by openly lying like that?

But then, I guess when you can't stoop much lower, lying is no big deal.

I provided the link.

WHAT WE KNOW

• A gunman killed at least 13 people and wounded as many as 20 at a community college in southwestern Oregon, according to law enforcement officials.
  • The first 911 calls reported a shooting at 10:38 a.m. Pacific.
  • Police said the gunman was killed. He was 20 years old.
WHAT WE DON’T KNOW

• The precise number of victims who were killed or injured.
  • The identity or motive of the gunman.
  • The type of weapon that was used in the attack.
White House Calls for Tougher Gun Laws[/paste:font]
President Obama was briefed on the shooting by his homeland security adviser, Lisa Monaco, and asked to continue to receive updates throughout the day, a White House aide said Thursday.

Josh Earnest, the White House press secretary, said Thursday that “sensible steps that can be taken to protect our communities from gun violence continues to be a top priority of this administration.”

Such steps would include ending the ability of private parties to sell guns without doing a background check on purchasers, Mr. Earnest said. Mr. Obama’s inability to get such legislation through Congress “has been a source of frustration for him,” Mr. Earnest said.

6:53 pm ETOct 1, 2015Thu Oct 01 2015 18:53:05 GMT-0700 (Pacific Standard Time)
Richard Pérez-Peña
College Closed for the Weekend
Rita Cavin, the interim president of Umpqua Community College, issued a brief statement Thursday. “We are still sorting through, trying to reunify students with their families,” she said. “Tomorrow the college will be closed. This weekend the college will be closed for all student activities.”

The college will reopen Monday, she said. “Right now it is a crime scene.”

Ms. Cavin said she had spent time at the fairground where those without injuries were taken. “We have families waiting for the last bus to arrive with students on it, and we have grief counselors for parents who have no children coming off that bus,” she said.

6:35 pm ETOct 1, 2015Thu Oct 01 2015 18:35:17 GMT-0700 (Pacific Standard Time)
Obama: Gun Laws Need to Change
Photo

President Obama speaks about the shooting in Oregon in the White House Press Briefing Room on Thursday.Credit Zach Gibson/The New York Times
Each time this happens I’m going to bring this up. Each time this happens I am going to say we can actually do something about it. But we’re going to have to change our laws… I hope and pray I don’t have to come out again during my time as president to offer my condolences.

— President Obama

6:31 pm ETOct 1, 2015Thu Oct 01 2015 18:31:05 GMT-0700 (Pacific Standard Time)
Obama Blames Congress for Inaction on Gun Laws
This is a political choice that we make. To allow this to happen every few months in America. We collectively are answerable to those families who lose their loved ones because of our inaction.

White House Calls for Tougher Gun Laws

Forum List

Back