Your "Obama Blame Predictions" For Todays Horrific Shooting.

when they find Pelosi/ask for her statement,, it will be "all of these shootings started under the Reagan Administration" !!!!!

It would be nice if Barry Hussein addressed the 7,000 murder victims per year of illegal aliens instead of blaming "gun safety" laws when a maniac commits a mass shooting.

:afro: And here we go again. Obama will send his condolences to the families of the shootings, etc, etc, the usual "I am so sorry speech", and then what? Bring up gun control?
If an insane 20 yr old kid wants to take out a bunch of students, and doesn't have access to a weapon, he will get creative and find a way. But nooooo! its the guns fault!
So what do you guys think Obama will blame this on? Global Climate Change?:dunno:
Really?

The bodies aren't even warm yet, and you want to stand on them to score some cheap points?

Turn on the tv piss-boy. That's exactly what Obama is doing....

White House Calls for Tougher Gun Laws
seems like the tougher the gun laws get, the more mass shootings we are seeing.
of course it could also be said that the more people think everyone owes them something (liberals) the more mass shootings we are seeing.

I thought by now the gun lobby would do something about this problem and up until now I trusted them to be in charge and make things happen. But they thought it was easier to buck everything and hunker down and call for everyone to be armed. Well now we get to hear crying, threats, pissing, moaning, and echo's of "from my cold dead fingers" until the rest of us are so sick of it we won't care anymore what they do.

You brought this on yourselves kids.

It would be nice if Barry Hussein addressed the 7,000 murder victims per year of illegal aliens instead of blaming "gun safety" laws when a maniac commits a mass shooting.
no,.,,,its ok for Democrats to kill anyone who plans to vote GOP in 2016,,,well,,,,in their courts.

I thought by now the gun lobby would do something about this problem and up until now I trusted them to be in charge and make things happen. But they thought it was easier to buck everything and hunker down and call for everyone to be armed. Well now we get to hear crying, threats, pissing, moaning, and echo's of "from my cold dead fingers" until the rest of us are so sick of it we won't care anymore what they do.

Yeah, it's those fucking gun nuts!! Like these assholes!

1b83686d-452a-4dfb-87ed-1062f09418ac_560_420.jpg

Only one of those guys ever used a gun.

Can you guess who?

Nothing like those guys at all.

:afro: And here we go again. Obama will send his condolences to the families of the shootings, etc, etc, the usual "I am so sorry speech", and then what? Bring up gun control?
If an insane 20 yr old kid wants to take out a bunch of students, and doesn't have access to a weapon, he will get creative and find a way. But nooooo! its the guns fault!
So what do you guys think Obama will blame this on? Global Climate Change?:dunno:
Really?

The bodies aren't even warm yet, and you want to stand on them to score some cheap points?

What if one of them was your sister? Would you want some cold hearted fuck starting a topic like this at her expense?

Asshole.
C'mon...you aren't really surprised are you?

He is calling for new gun control laws. Yeah, I know. Shocking.

That place was a gun free zone.

He is such a piece of shit. Along with every one of his pathetic voters.

There are so many other dangers that people are more likely to encounter, but no fuss over that. We just had a school bus accident here today. Thankfully, no one was seriously injured, but parents are again asking why buses don't have seat belts.

The root problem of these shootings is not guns. We've always had guns, but we haven't always had a bunch of people with a complete lack of regard for others and a large number of crazies who previously were prescribed medications.

11990558_10156170874665515_8681231583227781425_n.png

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
---
ISLA VISTA, CA—In the days following a violent rampage in southern California in which a lone attacker killed seven individuals, including himself, and seriously injured over a dozen others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Tuesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place.
---

Really?

What if one of them was your sister? Would you want some cold hearted fuck starting a topic like this at her expense?

Asshole.

obozo started the topic, asshole

Obama said in his speech that cities with the most strict gun laws have the lowest gun crime rate----------------------------------------------WTF-----------------------has this idiot been to Chicago or DC?

obozo started the topic, asshole

No, the usual pack of ODSer bedwetters started it. Some serious wusses, the whole lot of 'em. No matter what happens, all they ever do is cry about what victims they are. To an ODSer, literally everything is an excuse for a victimhood tantrum.

Obama said in his speech that cities with the most strict gun laws have the lowest gun crime rate----------------------------------------------WTF-----------------------has this idiot been to Chicago or DC?

He is a fucking pathological liar. His voters are the dumbest people on earth.

Forum List

Back