Your personal opinion

Who is worse

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 30 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This one never fails to amuse.... I guess it isn't cool to laugh at the bordeline mentally retarded though.

My bad

:eusa_drool:

I wonder if he wasn't born yesterday or thinks everyone was and can rewrite history.

Well, Obama's done as much or more damage in nearly a third of the time as Bush, so, I'd have to say Obama.

Who would you say was a worse president, Obama or Bush?

Poll to follow

You didn't give me my choice. I'm libertarian, independent is OK there, but I won't let either off the hook by saying the other was worse. They both were equally destructive to our liberty. W was a catastrophic Presidency which we seriously needed to recover from, not turn around and elect someone just as bad.

Poll to follow

Get back to us in about 25 years, we’ll be able to respond with fact, not opinion.

Do you think the deck is stacked in Obamas favor? As in, (and ive said this before) he is a nobel peace prize winning 1st african american president. So as long as he doesnt do anything REALLY crazy, he will mostly be rememebred for that, and his failures forgotten.

Question:

What did Obama win the Nobel Prize for?

I mean, I can understand that we were a nation with a bunch of crazy Neo-(American?) foreign policy that was taken us to a third war and possibly WWIII, but is not that prize meant for us Americans and not Obama, per se? It could have been Hillary that won the election instead of Obama, would Mrs. Clinton win the Nobel prize for that?

Poll to follow

i could not vote i was laughing to hard......two of the biggest Left Wing Hacks here identified themselves as Independents.....Chris and Dudley......an independent finds fault with both sides.....when have those two ever even questioned the Democrats?.....talk about being Dishonest....:eusa_eh:

domestically, obama

foreign policy, bush

overall, bush

it's hard to overcome an unnecessary war, but mr obama seems to be giving it his best effort.

i agree.....if Obama would lead Domestically like he does going after Terrorist outside the Country.....i would have a different opinion of the guy.....he aint much of a leader here....

Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy.

George W. Bush was the goose that flew into the engine.

Obama landed the plane in the Hudson.

this coming from Chris the "INDEPENDENT"........:lol:....dishonest fuck....

Bush borrowed 500 Billion each year to pay for the wars = 4 Trillion in Debt in 8 years
Obama still doing the same plus more, now adds 6 Trillion in Debt in four years.
Obama lies at the convention and says the savings in 500 billion for the wars, will be used in infrastructure. That 500 billion is still being borrowed. This means Obama still wants to borrow 500 billion each year for the next 4 years. Still will add an additional 4 trillion to the debt.
Obama had 3.8 Trillion in his budget which congress on both sides voted down.
Obama is in the hole in his campaign spending. The man can not manage money.
Why would you think he can bring down the debt when he can't even do it in his own campaign?
I would say that Obama is worse in spending.
Both were bad in getting us into a hole.
One was slower - Bush
The other is faster - Obama.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 30 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

This one never fails to amuse.... I guess it isn't cool to laugh at the bordeline mentally retarded though.

My bad

i laugh at you and chris all the time :thup:

I doubt that the deficit problem will be solved by the automatic spending cuts plus the expiration of the Bush tax cuts.

Also, the automatic spending cuts is a sign of Congressional failure, not Obama's policies.

Just something to think about when you "praise" Obama next time, folks.

My bad

Chris' comment is substantive and presents specifics. All you have to offer is ad hominem nonsense and a personal insult, which is less than nothing. So you would have done better to not even respond.

My bad

Chris' comment is substantive and presents specifics. All you have to offer is ad hominem nonsense and a personal insult, which is less than nothing. So you would have done better to not even respond.

you mean Chris the Independent?.....or Chris the Far Left poster?...... which one?....maybe you can tell the difference....

Im independant and I say Bush
amrchaos, AmyNation, candycorn, Chris, Dr Grump, Dr.Traveler, edthecynic, luddly.neddite, Middleoftheroad, MikeK, Mr. Peepers, Pasco08, Saigon, Shelzin, Wacky Quacky

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kKXvDaJIzQ]You gotta be fucking kidding. - YouTube[/ame]

My bad

LMAO, Chris's comment was his opinion and nothing else...so many brain dead people.

My personal opinion is that democrats are going to take Madeline Allbright's advice and blame Bush forever.

This Libertarian voted Obama as worse than Bush. It was a hard choice. They're both so very similar:

They both started wars in the Middle East
They both unconstitutionally bypassed Congress in starting those wars
They both maintained our military presence in over 100 countries
They both supported the Patriot Act
They both dramatically increased the national debt
They both lowered taxes and kept them low
They both showed undying support for the Federal Reserve
They both made campaign promises they did not keep
They both tried stimulus spending
They both added dramatically to the number of pages in the Federal Register...aka more regulations
They both did very little to stop illegal immigration
They both gave sweetheart deals to failing corporations
They both instituted huge national medical programs
They both curtailed the rights of suspects not convicted of a crime
They both used ‘Special Signing Statements’ to avoid obeying the law

How were they different? Bush never raided a single cannabis dispensary. Obama? Hundreds. Then of course there's the AMOUNT of deficit spending. Obama's the clear winner there.

Obama's worse by a nose...

Forum List

Back