Your Prediction For First GOP Debate.How Will They Be Lined Up From Left To Right?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eusa_dance::popcorn::rock:. So how do you vision the "Top 10 GOP Candidates" on the first debate stage? There has to be at least two dozen realistic scenarios. This is my prediction for now, but of course it could change again later in the summer.
Left To Right.
1) Fiorino
2) Carson
3) Perry
4) Bush
5) Rubio
6) Walker
7) Cruz
8) Paul
9) Jindal
10) "The Donald".

One of us is probably gonna get it spot on!

• Banned
the "Outer Edges" would be hard to predict, but what about the center? positions 4,5,6,&7 will obviously be your leading candidates, i wonder if they will put Marco and Uncle Jebby next to each other.

In a straight line.

Don't you mean a flat line?

;)

The OP is right that the top 4 aren't in question.

It is the others who are vying for that spot on the stage who will be hard to predict.

Personally I would really like to see the following;

Jeb
Rand
Cruz
Walker
Kasich
Rubio
Trump
Huckabee
Perry
Carson

Out of that match up I expect Carson and Kasich to come out the best.

The others will all be bloodied by the encounter.

• Banned
In a straight line.

;)

It is the others who are vying for that spot on the stage who will be hard to predict.

Jeb
Rand
Cruz
Walker
Kasich
Rubio
Trump
Huckabee
Perry
Carson

we can all agree that Rubio will be in either position 4/5/6. its who we want on his left and right that would make for a great debate.

• Banned
In a straight line.

;)

Jeb
Rand
Cruz
Walker
Kasich
Rubio
Trump
Huckabee
Perry
Carson

if Christie was in the top ten, he would be position 9 and 10.

• Banned
Chris Christie will be staring at George Crapadopolis and fantasizing George covered with Ketchup/Mustard/grilled onions and mushrooms.

In a straight line.

;)

Jeb
Rand
Cruz
Walker
Kasich
Rubio
Trump
Huckabee
Perry
Carson

we can all agree that Rubio will be in either position 4/5/6. its who we want on his left and right that would make for a great debate.

I don't think that anyone is going to be out of range of the Trumpster so where they stand won't be all that important IMO. However he is going to draw a lot of fire too so there might be collateral damage. ;)

Chris Christie will be staring at George Crapadopolis and fantasizing George covered with Ketchup/Mustard/grilled onions and mushrooms.

Damnit...It is getting near supper time and you are making me hungry!

:lol:
i always wanted Christie in the debates, just to watch him rip george poop apart when he asked Christie the most asinine/ridiculous questions, like he did with Mitt, and then EAT HIM ALIVE !!!!

i always wanted Christie in the debates, just to watch him rip george poop apart when he asked Christie the most asinine/ridiculous questions, like he did with Mitt, and then EAT HIM ALIVE !!!!

Christie vs Trump would be highly entertaining too because neither of them hold back.

Christie vs Trump would be highly entertaining too because neither of them hold back.
those two side by side would be "Romney/Perry" part two.

Forum List

Back