Your Time is Up!

No matter how much you piss on this thread, black fag, 200,000 Demonrat supporters are going HOME (Central America,)
Probably not, as all Trump did was continue a 16 year old policy by extending their stay by 18 months again.

Of course, those 200,000 can't vote. But the 400,000-500,000 Puerto Ricans moving here because Trump abandoned their island CAN vote. A find trade :thup:
Puerto Ricans hardly even vote here or in their country. Lol. They have the lowest turnouts out of all Hispanic groups. Too busy eating chicarrones and pretending to be black.

Of course they vote. And they will certainly turn out to vote against Trump and the GOP that condemned their island in its worst hour.
Will Influx of Puerto Ricans flocking to Florida hurt Trump or Republicans?

They do not turn out the vote like other Hispanic groups. Plus 30% of Puerto Ricans in FL voted Trump....so your dream is not a sure thing at all.
30% voted Trump before he told Puerto Rico to go fuck itself. I think they've learned their lesson.
He didn't tell Puerto Rico to go fuck themselves. Puerto Rico's leadership told their constituents fuck you.

There is no threat in my post. You're an autistic sperg.
^ crippled waste product fixates on an insignificant detail, as people with autism also tend to do
^Autism speaks
^ ironic again
Nothing ironic about it, sperg boy. Take your pills and go to bed, junior.
Not everybody takes pills, you poor, crippled, barely clinging to life inbred.
Oh....but you do. Most leftists have some sort of mental disorder.

Probably not, as all Trump did was continue a 16 year old policy by extending their stay by 18 months again.

Of course, those 200,000 can't vote. But the 400,000-500,000 Puerto Ricans moving here because Trump abandoned their island CAN vote. A find trade :thup:
Puerto Ricans hardly even vote here or in their country. Lol. They have the lowest turnouts out of all Hispanic groups. Too busy eating chicarrones and pretending to be black.

Of course they vote. And they will certainly turn out to vote against Trump and the GOP that condemned their island in its worst hour.

They do not turn out the vote like other Hispanic groups. Plus 30% of Puerto Ricans in FL voted Trump....so your dream is not a sure thing at all.
30% voted Trump before he told Puerto Rico to go fuck itself. I think they've learned their lesson.
He didn't tell Puerto Rico to go fuck themselves. Puerto Rico's leadership told their constituents fuck you.
No it was definitely Trump. It's etched forever on Twitter.

It doesn't matter, as long as those Puerto Ricans have jobs, they probably won't be missing work to vote against Trump. They know who is responsible for their job security.

Nothing ironic about it, sperg boy. Take your pills and go to bed, junior.
Not everybody takes pills, you poor, crippled, barely clinging to life inbred.
Oh....but you do. Most leftists have some sort of mental disorder.
As you're an inbred, crippled vagrant... it's not surprising you'd believe that type of thing.
No I'm not, you commie spazz.

It doesn't matter, as long as those Puerto Ricans have jobs, they probably won't be missing work to vote against Trump. They know who is responsible for their job security.
Fun fact: It's not Trump

Fun fact: It's not Trump
Too bad that's just you being salty and it isn't a fact. Lol

200,000 about to be sent back HOME! More jobs for legitimate Americans.

200,000 less voters for the Party of Corruption?

200,000 Salvadorans may be forced to leave the U.S. as Trump ends immigration protection
There are 6m open jobs that no one wants to do yah dunce. We can't go negative on unemployment. These folks might have even been some of the ones willing to do the crappy work. Y'all are a joke and a half. Get help.
Cut off welfare to any able bodied recipient who is unwilling to take one of those jobs.
How many people is that? Do you even know?
How many people is what?
How many able bodied non workers are there collecting welfare? What types of welfare? What is their situation?

200,000 about to be sent back HOME! More jobs for legitimate Americans.

200,000 less voters for the Party of Corruption?

200,000 Salvadorans may be forced to leave the U.S. as Trump ends immigration protection
There are 6m open jobs that no one wants to do yah dunce. We can't go negative on unemployment. These folks might have even been some of the ones willing to do the crappy work. Y'all are a joke and a half. Get help.
Cut off welfare to any able bodied recipient who is unwilling to take one of those jobs.
How many people is what?
How many able bodied non workers are there collecting welfare? What types of welfare? What is their situation?
Well gee, next chance I get I'll investigate all welfare recipients and report back to you. I'm speaking in generalities (most people would recognize that). Did I claim otherwise? :rolleyes:

How many people is what?
Well gee, next chance I get I'll investigate all welfare recipients and report back to you. I'm speaking in generalities (most people would recognize that). Did I claim otherwise? :rolleyes:
So you admit you know nothing about the problem. Not how prevalent it is, or why it's happening, or by what avenue it occurs. Tell me, what are you basing your protest and solution on?

The Corrupt and Racist Democratic Party has made it very very clear that it prefers illegal aliens over American citizens.

Forum List

Back