You're Gonna Enjoy America as a Minority Nation

Any good leftist vermin has ESP and knows exactly why that person making the video came into that building and what right they didn't have to be there.

:laughing0301:

So, some good leftist vermin has a right to come into a public college, roam there and shoot the video. Okay, where this right ends? Can this vermin come into a classroom and film the teacher and chat with the students?

Once again, what this stupid thread about? A minority nation or the first amendment rights?

Since when has there been zero violence in the USA?
Never!

It will just be worse than ever by the middle of the next century (or earlier).

To be fair (but, I hope, civil), the United States of America may soon be Baltimore (or Jackson, New Orleans, Chicago, etc.) writ large.

Never!

It will just be worse than ever by the middle of the next century (or earlier).

To be fair (but, I hope, civil), the United States of America may soon be Baltimore (Jackson, New Orleans, Chicago, etc.) writ large.
The rate increases along with the population it is a mathematical truth until humans are taught to not be violent by extracting all forms of violence with humans.

So, you want to switch from your nonsense about a minority nation to the first amendment rights?
I think there should be a permanent ban on further minorities coming here.....in fact, there should be a ban on minority births as well.....sort of like the one-child policy in China..

Right now, there is only a 65% or so white majority --- that is not a big enough majority for whites to overcome because of how almost superhuman these inferior darkies are -- especially when they are in large numbers.....

This is why I understand the conservative desire to return America back to a time when there were less inferior people here...why don't Republicans speak more openly about this instead of using coded language and weasel talk? Are they afraid of offending the very people we need to get rid of? Why?

No, the video seems to show an overweight imbecile security guard making a fool of himself. I dont condone the behavior of the douchebags who went in there looking for a confrontation, but we cant pretend that guard didnt look like a buffoon who ended up getting shoved to the ground with ease. :laugh:

The guy is funny as hell, Godboy...

And the tragedy is that he wasn't trying to be... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I think there should be a permanent ban on further minorities coming here.....in fact, there should be a ban on minority births as well.....sort of like the one-child policy in China..

Right now, there is only a 65% or so white majority --- that is not a big enough majority for whites to overcome because of how almost superhuman these inferior darkies are -- especially when they are in large numbers.....

This is why I understand the conservative desire to return America back to a time when there were less inferior people here...why don't Republicans speak more openly about this instead of using coded language and weasel talk? Are they afraid of offending the very people we need to get rid of? Why?
The 'browning' of the US is inevitable. But a good part for you is that the US will get stricter laws about immigration. And that will be not in too distant future.

Originally posted by Esay
The 'browning' of the US is inevitable. But a good part for you is that the US will get stricter laws about immigration. And that will be not in too distant future.

Earthquakes are inevitable.

The law of gravity is inevitable.

The browning of America is in reality two processes in one:

1 - a process of destruction of the US national identity.

2 - and a process of genocide of white americans and as such it's caused by humans just like the Holocaust.

Unlike earthquakes and gravitational attraction, it's completely within the power of human beings to stop the monstrosity.

Last edited:
Earthquakes are inevitable.

The law of gravity is inevitable.

The browning of America is in reality two processes in one:

1 - a process of destruction of the US national identity.

2 - and a process of genocide of white americans and as such it's caused by humans just like the Holocaust.

Unlike earthquakes and gravitational attraction, it's completely within the power of human beings to stop the monstrosity.
National identity? What an awkward term applied to the US. It is no longer widely used even in Europe now.

Okay, national identity. Based on what? Ancestry? What would be a right list of countries of origin?

A color of skin? A 'one drop of blood' law? Hope you aren't too fond of tanning.

The ‘ One Drop’ rules was put in place by whites to prevent people of color from owning land.
So what? Now this can be used to prevent form 'owning' the US citizenship. It will be interesting to see how these guys will enact that.

So it’s part of the racism that is this country. That’s what. People were prohibited from owning land based on race.
I am not arguing about that. My post was to the guy who wanted to preserve 'the national identity' of the US and I was wondering what could be meant by that.

Okay, national identity. Based on what? Ancestry? What would be a right list of countries of origin?

Read below. The founders said white (european) peoples and countries.

National identity? What an awkward term applied to the US. It is no longer widely used even in Europe now.

Surely it wasn't an awkward term to the founders of the United States who openly stated that the white majority was an essential part of the US national identity:

The first naturalization act, passed by Congress on March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103), provided that any free, white, adult alien, male or female, who had resided within the limits and jurisdiction of the United States for a period of 2 years was eligible for citizenship.

Naturalization Process in U.S.: Early History.

It's obvious that the denial of citizenship to racial minorities was a blatant example that 18th century America was an ethnocratic, supremacist state but that's beside the point.

The important point here is that the founding fathers of the country unambiguously stated that America's white majority was a fundamental pillar of the american national identity.

And not only the founders of America. All the sociologists, political scientists, historians, from 1776 to today unanimously classify America as an integral part of the western, european, white civilization. Political scientist, Samuel P. Huntington, author of The Clash of Civilizations, is only one among hundreds.

Now if you tell me that after WWII, as an ABSURD, INSANE OVERREACTION TO THE HORRIBLE EVENTS OF WWII, western countries led by America discarded their white identities and redefined themselves as multiracial nations, without the consent and, in reality, up against the will of the american, british, canadian, french, german people we will be in perfect agreement.

But don't even try and deny that their white majorities were a fundamental pillar of their national identities up untill 1950, 1960 because you'll be fighting a losing battle.

Whats the issue? Texas, and California are that way, and Florida is moving that way.

Forum List

Back