Is America a Christian Nation?

Most American Christians understand and respect the concept of civil religion in this country. They respect as equals all those law abiding citizens that do not believe practice here to their religion. To each his own.
That is precisely what we Mormons believe. But you single out for derision whites!!! Why?

I am just not a Christian. I am opposed to the white Christian nationalist lies about the founding of this country.
I submit you do not defend Christians at all and do not defend whites either. Nationalism is what the Founders left for us to enjoy.

They will prosper. They will not have illegals moving into their areas. They will face a prevented depression.
After 525 years we have never been told the truth. When we did prosper it was taken away.

1719527848790.jpeg

What I do give a shit about is what will happen to my people if trump gets elected.
To be very frank with you, your people suffered enormously long before Trump was president. My sister specializes in this issue in fact and lectures about this.

After 525 years we have never been told the truth. When we did prosper it was taken away.

View attachment 968337
As a child, I had the nutty Idea I was part Indian due to my parents. I was not. I have had indian buddies. I prefer to be their buddy than cause them harm. My family lived in Oklahoma and petitioned the Government who was passing out money they were Indians. The feds turned them down. Natives at least collected millions of dollars at that time.

Nationalism is what the Founders left for us to enjoy.
The detriment to our politics that work against working class self interest is not nationalism. It is white Christian nationalism. that is empowered mostly by the “saving baby fetus “Republican” cult“ and a general negative sociological attitude called white grievance.

Most Christians are not in that white grievance movement, and I love them for voting Democrat and respecting separation of church and state.

The detriment to our politics that work against working class self interest is not nationalism. It is white Christian nationalism. that is empowered mostly by the “saving baby fetus “Republican” cult“ and a general negative sociological attitude called white grievance.

Most Christians are not in that white grievance movement, and I love them for voting Democrat and respecting separation of church and state.
Right. Nationalism is what our founders awarded to us and if we don't mess it up, we will be fine.

Submit to whom? Do you have friends who are white supremacists making a list? White Christians are not under attack in this country.
WOW, I speak English. No, and Democrats attack White Christians daily. I believe you know of this.
The founders gave us the Constitution and First Amendment to protect every individual from white Christian nationalists like you.
That is what I said. They gave us Nationalism to prevent us having Kings.

The founders gave us the Constitution and First Amendment to protect every individual from white Christian nationalists like you.
Biden is that way. I am very pleased with the Founders and what they did for this nation.
My church is pretty distant from politics.

America has never been a christian nation. The nation was lost from the start. It was built on a foundation of wickedness and sin. It never stood with God or the bible.
Then no nation was ever a Christian nation, using that "logic".

Forum List

Back