Is America a Christian Nation?

View attachment 967988

No, America is not a Christian nation! What do you think?
I think the country has no official religion, as is supposed to be

I do, however, think the U.S. is regarded as a “Christian nation” in that it’s the major religion in the country, also in that Christianity was basically intertwined with our government from the very beginnings. Not that it’s an official religion, it’s just the one most people here subscribe to

What if some murderer had aborted you?
If it was my mother she would have not experienced giving birth that damn near killed here.

If was some one else why would I care never knowing consciousness in the c first place.

No, there are Americans who want Christianity stamped out.
They can’t. Christian’s are a protected species in this country, You must be talking about MAGA Trump fed Christians who want to benefit from commerce in the secular public square but want those not of the white Christian nationalist movement for the Biblical worldview to reign supreme, to kiss their white Christian asses so they can discriminate and invade the privacy of women and other such things.

If it was my mother she would have not experienced giving birth that damn near killed here.

If was some one else why would I care never knowing consciousness in the c first place.
That is a good way to excuse murder.

They can’t. Christian’s are a protected species in this country, You must be talking about MAGA Trump fed Christians who want to benefit from commerce in the secular public square but want those not of the white Christian nationalist movement for the Biblical worldview to reign supreme, to kiss their white Christian asses so they can discriminate and invade the privacy of women and other such things.
Women are Christians. But not Jill Biden or Joe. So they wiped them out at their place.

Women are Christians. But not Jill Biden or Joe. So they wiped them out at their place.
From all their public statements as Catholics, Joe and Jill believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ and he died on the cross for their sins. So who the fuck are you to say they are not Christians.

Biden does not protect them.

Biden refused to celebrate Easter yet celebrated that fake holiday called Pride day.

Biden means of course if you suck cocks, he protects you.

Christianity has been perverted. The teachings of Jesus have been ignored.
It has gone from “love thy neighbor” to “kill those who do not believe in god”
Maybe you went to the wrong church. My church has not perverted Jesus teaching at all.

Factually we are the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints.

View attachment 967988

No, America is not a Christian nation! What do you think?

First Prayer of the Continental Congress, Office of the Chaplain​

First Prayer of the Continental Congress, 1774​

The Prayer in the First Congress, A.D. 1774

The Prayer in the First Congress, A.D. 1774
O Lord our Heavenly Father, high and mighty King of kings, and Lord of lords, who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers on earth and reignest with power supreme and uncontrolled over all the Kingdoms, Empires and Governments; look down in mercy, we beseech Thee, on these our American States, who have fled to Thee from the rod of the oppressor and thrown themselves on Thy gracious protection, desiring to be henceforth dependent only on Thee. To Thee have they appealed for the righteousness of their cause; to Thee do they now look up for that countenance and support, which Thou alone canst give. Take them, therefore, Heavenly Father, under Thy nurturing care; give them wisdom in Council and valor in the field; defeat the malicious designs of our cruel adversaries; convince them of the unrighteousness of their Cause and if they persist in their sanguinary purposes, of own unerring justice, sounding in their hearts, constrain them to drop the weapons of war from their unnerved hands in the day of battle!
Be Thou present, O God of wisdom, and direct the councils of this honorable assembly; enable them to settle things on the best and surest foundation. That the scene of blood may be speedily closed; that order, harmony and peace may be effectually restored, and truth and justice, religion and piety, prevail and flourish amongst the people. Preserve the health of their bodies and vigor of their minds; shower down on them and the millions they here represent, such temporal blessings as Thou seest expedient for them in this world and crown them with everlasting glory in the world to come. All this we ask in the name and through the merits of Jesus Christ, Thy Son and our Savior.
Amen.
Reverend Jacob Duché
Rector of Christ Church of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
September 7, 1774, 9 o’clock a.m.

From all their public statements as Catholics, Joe and Jill believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ and he died on the cross for their sins. So who the fuck are you to say they are not Christians.
I will gladly read their statements that you can provide here. Aren't you anti Christian?

Say how did Jesus know about Joe Biden? Why did Biden have such a corrupt son?

Aren't you anti Christian?
Absolutely not.

Most American Christians understand and respect the concept of civil religion in this country. They respect as equals all those law abiding citizens that do not believe practice here to their religion. To each his own.

I am just not a Christian. I am opposed to the white Christian nationalist lies about the founding of this country.

Forum List

Back