Is America a Christian Nation?

That is not Christianity. It’s servitude to human imagination. Becoming subjects of an imaginary king.

The founding of American was every thing but being governed by a King - real or imagined,
You are pretty pissed off at Americans. Do you plan to take action?

America has never been a christian nation. The nation was lost from the start. It was built on a foundation of wickedness and sin. It never stood with God or the bible.
Where can you live? And can you take Biden with you?

Biden cancelled Easter at the White house. And painted the white house columns to favor homosexuals.
How did Biden cancel Easter?

Easter, principal festival of the Christianchurch, which celebrates the Resurrectionof Jesus Christ on the third day after his Crucifixion. The earliest recorded observance of an Easter celebration comes from the 2nd century, though the commemoration of Jesus’ Resurrection probably occurred earlier.​

The White House is not a religious establishment that is obligated to commemorate the resurrection of Jesus’ resurrection,

MARCH 31, 2024​

Statement from President Joe Biden on Easter​

1. HOME
  2. BRIEFING ROOM
  3. STATEMENTS AND RELEASES
Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.​
As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.​
From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.​

I’m sorry. It appears you are a liar. Biden didn’t cancel Easter. It was kind of stupid to think that he could.

some make the arguments assocciating christianity with racism and "whites" half of all christians world wide are not white, and christianity believes that all people are saved by jesus if they accept him, it doesnt make a difference in race, i think christian values are "universal" and "multicultural" they are not only for one ethnic group or race.

OK….here is the correct answer:

America is a Christian-majority nation, but not a Christian nation. The country was founded as a nation of no specific religion, as the founders were fleeing a state religion (Church of England) and didn’t want a repeat here.

Also, I take exception with the comments that imply that only Christians can be Gd-fearing Americans. I am a Gd-fearing American, but not a Christian.

P.S. why is this thread in Political Satire?

How did Biden cancel Easter?

Easter, principal festival of the Christianchurch, which celebrates the Resurrectionof Jesus Christ on the third day after his Crucifixion. The earliest recorded observance of an Easter celebration comes from the 2nd century, though the commemoration of Jesus’ Resurrection probably occurred earlier.​

The White House is not a religious establishment that is obligated to commemorate the resurrection of Jesus’ resurrection,

MARCH 31, 2024​

Statement from President Joe Biden on Easter​

1. HOME
  2. BRIEFING ROOM
  3. STATEMENTS AND RELEASES
Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.​
As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.​
From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.​

I’m sorry. It appears you are a liar. Biden didn’t cancel Easter. It was kind of stupid to think that he could.
So you like his kind of Christian? Was the columns at the White house happy for you?

1719534541622.jpeg

Democrats hate America. That’s why they’re trying to destroy it.
Very accurate. Nations have previously collapsed due to what citizens did to nations. Democrats understand this very well. This why they are trying to destroy it.

Very accurate. Nations have previously collapsed due to what citizens did to nations. Democrats understand this very well. This why they are trying to destroy it.
One minute to go to the debate. I pray to Gd that Trump builds on his lead, and that Biden reveals how demented he is. I’ll pick up with this interesting thread later.

Forum List

Back