Is America a Christian Nation?

life doesn't begin until birth, why should anyone be punished/killed for harming a baby in the womb?
Only the potential birth mother has the God-given natural right to determine whether the living human organism in her body has a right to live or not. She is the only one.

Any other person who kills a living human organism in another person‘s body should be convicted of murder. It can never be self-defense unless the pregnant woman is attacking and putting their life in danger.

Nearly 1/3 of all Republican voters on the constitutional amendment in Ohio to make abortion legal were evangelical Christians so give me a fucking break with your going on about Democrats, Republicans and who is a true Christian and who is not. You’re contributing to the sickness rampant in our society known as religious intolerance, bigotry, and pure ignorance against working class interests when voting..

What does that prove?

Every person on earth has sinned.

Some so called Christians think it's ok to be gay, some believe you can go to church on Sunday and live like Hell the rest of the week, some believe they can buy their way into Heaven.......So.

Not all who claim to be Christians are.

DukeU said: It's also where the largest Christian population in the world live.

But all those people that claimed to be Christian, according to you are not Christians.

So what is the real number in the United States of America you know the United States of America that has a secular constitution and government where law made according to certain religions that happen to hold the majority in a state

Only the potential birth mother has the God-given natural right to determine whether the living human organism in her body has a right to live or not. She is the only one.

Any other person who kills a living human organism in another person‘s body should be convicted of murder. It can never be self-defense unless the pregnant woman is attacking and putting their life in danger.

And what scripture do you base that on?

Nearly 1/3 of all Republican voters on the constitutional amendment in Ohio to make abortion legal were evangelical Christians so give me a fucking break with your going on about Democrats, Republicans and who is a true Christian and who is not. You’re contributing to the sickness rampant in our society known as religious intolerance, bigotry, and pure ignorance against working class interests when voting..
Abortion is as wrong as vanilla murder is wrong. What if some murderer had aborted you? No need to excuse it since at the end of your days you will be dead anyway.

Jews believe in GOD. So did our founders.
So, I am very much aware of that.

Our founders believed in God, but they were not Christians. They pretty much thought the concept of original sin and the divinity of Christ was basically pure bullshit. They saw the Catholic and Protestant organized churches as the cause for much of human blood drenching the ground on the European continent for ten centuries or more.

So, I am very much aware of that.

Our founders believed in God, but they were not Christians. They pretty much thought the concept of original sin and the divinity of Christ was basically pure bullshit. They saw the Catholic and Protestant organized churches as the cause for much of human blood drenching the ground on the European continent for ten centuries or more.
What is your source? If they believed in God, but were not Christians are you saying they were Jews?

And what scripture do you base that on?
The only scripture that matters; English common law, the Magna Carta and the United States Constitution. It’s because I live under the latter and am protected by all three. Now just so you know, pregnant women should be protected as well from religious fanatics who control a new alliance similar to the old confederacy. You have no respect for women’s full rights in your Christian man’s Biblical World.

But all those people that claimed to be Christian, according to you are not Christians.

So what is the real number in the United States of America you know the United States of America that has a secular constitution and government where law made according to certain religions that happen to hold the majority in a state
American laws primarily are from English Common law in the Eastern part and primarily from Spanish law in the West. Christianity is to be stamped out by some citizens. I see this daily here.

Maybe I just worded it wrong.

They like all people fall short of God's commands, but that doesn't negate their belief in God.

Only God knows who his true believers are and his grace will cover a multitude of sins.

What is your source?
Them. Their lives, their writings, and their actions.

For example, George Washington was a Freemason. He believed in a universal god, and that all religions have value, and therefore the God of Abraham is not the only one true God.

The only scripture that matters; English common law, the Magna Carta and the United States Constitution. It’s because I live under the latter and am protected by all three. Now just so you know, pregnant women should be protected as well from religious fanatics who control a new alliance similar to the old confederacy. You have no respect for women’s full rights in your Christian man’s Biblical World.

In other words, you made it up.

Much of the US is governed not by scripture at all. As you claim English Common Law is the bulk of it. But Spain also has a great influence and you can learn it by looking at the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, made with Mexico.

For example, George Washington was a Freemason. He believed in a universal god, and that all religions have value, and therefore the God of Abraham is not the only one true God.
God is so amazing he has created many Gods as you admit there are.

Christianity is to be stamped out by some citizens.
You’re obviously confused.

No person can constitutionally have their religion or non-religion stamped out unless they violate specific civil laws and go through a process known as due process.

You’re obviously confused.

No person can constitutionally have their religion or non-religion stamped out unless they violate specific civil laws and go through a process known as due process.
No, there are Americans who want Christianity stamped out.

FreeMasons are not a religion. I talked about this with my ex-wifes uncle who was one of them.

It was intended that no religion would have the force of law. It was intended that the head of state would not be a religious leader.

Unlike today, the Founders of this country were highly educated. As leaders who were well versed in history they has seen nations ripped apart over religious conflict and intended that this country be one of religious freedom. However they also acknowledged that the United States was a nation with a foundation of Christian values.

Forum List

Back