'Youths' jump couple at D.C. Metro station in latest 'knockout'-style beating.

Has any good hearted left winger expressed their disgust over the act, or have they all attacked me for posting this, or saying but but but but.....white people.......

I have a lot of the tards on ignore.

How many of them have actually expressed their disgust over these FUCKING ANIMALS (and you know which animal I am referring to) committing this crime?

I see liberals aren't saying much. So....I'll post the official liberal response for them.

Herds of blacks preying on innocent whites for the knockout game? Well....

Has any good hearted left winger expressed their disgust over the act, or have they all attacked me for posting this, or saying but but but but.....white people.......

How many of them have actually expressed their disgust over these FUCKING ANIMALS (and you know which animal I am referring to) committing this crime?

This clearly a terrible crime. I hope the perpetrators are caught and prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. These types of assaults can't be tolerated in a civil society and I hope they are made examples of.

That being said, spare me the sanctimonious bullshit. You wonder why people are focusing on discussing you instead of this awful crime? It b/c your thread premise, like you, are inflammatory pieces of shit. You don't care the slightest of fucks about the victims in this crime as you spent the vast and overwhelming majority of your premise blaming all liberals, all Democrats, and Obama for this act. Don't cry like a little snatch about expressing disgust when the only thing you really care about is finding a way to broad-brush your political opponents. :thup:

crazy how every victim is white yet they say color has nothing to do with it..
Every victim isn't white...you dumb ass.
I know right? You hear "Asian/white victim of the knockout game" ALL the time :lmao:
Well, there was that once incident where a white guy knocked out a black guy in response to only white people were victims... I forgot about that one

This clearly a terrible crime. I hope the perpetrators are caught and prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. These types of assaults can't be tolerated in a civil society and I hope they are made examples of.

That being said, spare me the sanctimonious bullshit. You wonder why people are focusing on discussing you instead of this awful crime? It b/c your thread premise, like you, are inflammatory pieces of shit. You don't care the slightest of fucks about the victims in this crime as you spent the vast and overwhelming majority of your premise blaming all liberals, all Democrats, and Obama for this act. Don't cry like a little snatch about expressing disgust when the only thing you really care about is finding a way to broad-brush your political opponents. :thup:

Wow talk about pot/kettle!

How is it any different than the liberals over the past year having massive riots, protests, burning cities, blocking highways over police shootings....KNOWING they don't give a fuck about the victim?? Thousands of blacks kill other blacks every year....and libs barely blink an eye.....but a cop kills one in self defense....and they burn cities over it.

Yeah....Yall don't give a fuck about blacks being killed unless a cop does it and you can politicize it.

So spare us the whining when we push back with your own tactic.

Wow talk about pot/kettle!

How is it any different than the liberals over the past year having massive riots, protests, burning cities, blocking highways over police shootings....KNOWING they don't give a fuck about the victim?? Thousands of blacks kill other blacks every year....and libs barely blink an eye.....but a cop kills one in self defense....and they burn cities over it.

Yeah....Yall don't give a fuck about blacks being killed unless a cop does it and you can politicize it.

So spare us the whining when we push back with your own tactic.

Wow! Talk about making shit up as you go along. My own tactic? Too funny. You are lamely assigning positions to me that I don't hold and than smugly railing against them.

All your post proves is that you are just as much of a stupid kunt as the liberals you claim to despise so much. I am sure TheOwl appreciates your white knighting though. lol

D.C. just won't issue concealed carry permits…that would end this very quickly….

Can I assume the stupid patronizing racist leftist morons who do not or care that patronizing races is racism have not uttered one word from their fucked up pathetic disposition about their disgust of this act?

I know right? You hear "Asian/white victim of the knockout game" ALL the time :lmao:
Well, there was that once incident where a white guy knocked out a black guy in response to only white people were victims... I forgot about that one
So in other words you chose to lie...

So in other words you chose to lie...
:lol:

Forum List

Back