Yup, Kim Jong Un Duped Duh Donald...But GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
Wall Street Journal now verifying the claims that KJU is ramping up the nuclear sites:

North Korea Is Rapidly Upgrading Nuclear Site Despite Summit Vow
"
By
Jonathan Cheng

SEOUL—North Korea is upgrading its nuclear research center at a rapid pace, new satellite imagery analysis suggests, despite Pyongyang’s commitment to denuclearization at a summit with the U.S. this month."""

Just at the north38.org site showed.

Duh Donald!

Good! I hope Kim nukes us. That way maybe you'll shut the fuck up.

Good! I hope Kim nukes us.

You clowns are really running out of excuses for the carnival barker, aren't you?
Not even a little embarrassed about how Trump praised the fat kid and called him smart, funny while Kim was jerking him off.
Trump is an easy mark. Just ask Putin.

Wall Street Journal now verifying the claims that KJU is ramping up the nuclear sites:

North Korea Is Rapidly Upgrading Nuclear Site Despite Summit Vow
"
By
Jonathan Cheng

SEOUL—North Korea is upgrading its nuclear research center at a rapid pace, new satellite imagery analysis suggests, despite Pyongyang’s commitment to denuclearization at a summit with the U.S. this month."""

Just at the north38.org site showed.

Duh Donald!
:disagree:

Another redneck hillbilly who can't think of posting anything except an emoji.

How's Trump gonna splain this?

North Korea has no intention of giving up its entire nuclear stockpile and is instead mulling ways to “conceal” its weapons from the United States, The Washington Post reported on Saturday.

The latest U.S. intelligence assessment of Pyongyang’s nuclear weapons program suggests that “North Korean officials are exploring ways to deceive Washington about the number of nuclear warheads, and missiles and the types and numbers of facilities they have, believing that the United States is not aware of the full range of their activities,” the Post reported, citing four U.S. officials who have seen or been briefed on the latest intelligence.

The Post’s report corroborates a Friday exposé by NBC News that quoted U.S. intelligence officials warning of North Korea’s attempts to hide information from the U.S. about its nuclear program.

NBC’s report said North Korea has been secretly increasing production of enriched uranium for nuclear weapons at clandestine sites ― despite the vague promises made by leader Kim Jong Un during his June 12 summit in Singapore with President Donald Trump to “work towards” denuclearizing the Korean peninsula.

North Korea Mulls Ways To 'Conceal' Nuclear Weapons From U.S.: Reports

Last edited:
Good! I hope Kim nukes us.

You clowns are really running out of excuses for the carnival barker, aren't you?
Not even a little embarrassed about how Trump praised the fat kid and called him smart, funny while Kim was jerking him off.
Trump is an easy mark. Just ask Putin.

I suppose if your meat puppet faggot went there and sucked his cock, gave him billions of dollars and additional missile technology in exchange for a selfie you'd insist he was a great diplomat.

Just knowing how miserable you sniveling pieces of shit are is enough to comfort me.

I seriously encourage you to harm yourself as much as possible in the strongest possible terms.

Thank you for creating like the tenth thread on this story because despite this news being almost a week old obviously you would have been the first person to create a thread on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back